Rae Sremmurd Imaginess

By ArtisticMind101

For all those Sremmlife fans and Lovers...just sit back, read and imagine. More

Oh Really?
"Its Ok."
His Little Secret
update!!!!
Daddy?
Through It All
Definition of a Rider
Tell Me Lies
All I See Is You
Her first day of School
update!!!
Asthma
Just Listen
She's Coming
I missed You.
just Imagine
LIKE THAT WOULD BE...
Breakfast
short & sweet
He's Hereee!
I will Not Share...
Lovers and Friends
Kissing my Battle Scars
Take what's yours and Leave!
Im Sorry
Unexpecting
Busted!!
Job Interview
Busted (Pt 2)
Safe In My Arms
Perfect

Oh Jesus Help Us....

3.9K 125 18
By ArtisticMind101

You and Swae have 2 kids...lord. Lol
Nori who is the oldest, and Evan who is the youngest. They are barely a year apart. But the thing is....

They are always fussing, always physically fighting each other....well they are fighting right now as we speak lol....

"COME BACK HERE!!!!!!" Nori yells, slipping on the rug falling on her back.

Evan runs (fast as his Lil feet can carry him) slams the door in her face.

"EVAN!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! IMA KILL YOU!!!!" she shrieks, banging on the door.

He opens the door and takes off. He grabs a pillow off the couch and throw it at her, knocking her down. She gets back up and grabs him by his curly hair.

"OWWWWEWWEEE!!!" HE cries out pulling her on the floor while she still has a strong grip on his hair.

" HEY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!" You yell , walking into the living room seeing the mess.

You look at them, Evan is on top of Nori with his hand on a pillow , Nori still didn't let go of Evans hair...lol.

"You two aren't fighting again are you.? That's the third time this week!" You yell,

"And clean up this damn mess, what y'all think this is? This is not a wrestling or boxing ring! Get y'all asses up!" You yell, going off the handle.

"Mommy you said 3 swear words, you got to put $3 in the "Swear word jar". Nori says.

"I DONT CARE!" You yell. "GET UP! BOTH OF YOU!!"

They get up off each other and stand beside each other looking at me innocently.

"What I miss?" Swae says walking in the room with Jimmi,

"What the hell?" He says looking around the room, its a pure damn mess lol. The couch cushions were on the floor and there were toys thrown all over. He looks at Nori and Evan who look at him with a blank face.

"Damn...they had it out in here.' Jimmi says bursting out laughing.

You both look at Jimmi with a stern face.

" sorry...IMA just got outside ...yeah...." He says feeling awkward, walking out the door.

"Now who started it?" Swae says.

"SHE DID!"

"HE DID!"

they both say Pointing at each other.

You palm your face and cross your arms.

"NO!! he pushed me down the stairs!!!" Nori says pointing at Evan.

"YOU LIAR! She kicked me in my nuts and tripped me!!!" He yells back pointing at her

Swae sighs, and grabs both of them by their ears pulling them upstairs,

"Owwwwwww!" Evan cries out.

"Ouch, that hurts!" Nori Yells.

"Y'all keep complaining I'ma really have y'all saying ow!" Swae says, shutting them up.

You stand at the bottom of the stairs and watch them.

" He shoves them both in Nori's and slams the door.

"Y'all asses not coming out until y'all apologize to each other and y'all asses better not be fighting in here when I come back!!!" He yells from outside the door.

"You gotta put $2 dollars in the swear Jar!!!!!!!" They both yell out .

Swae comes back downs the stairs and hesitantly puts two dollars in the jar. ...

Oh Jesus Help us!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 452 27
Kali wants Khalif in her life every moment of the day 24/7. She doesn't want to be alone, and doesn't want to be hurt again. Her love for Khalif is n...
10.2K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
1.5M 21.6K 190
Timothée Chalamet imagines 💗 !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...
30.8K 1K 38
Read it maybe you'll like it 🥴