Married to Styles (Sequel to...

By byebyemsamericanpie

"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and dr... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
Character Ask
{22}
{23} Rome
{24} Girona
{25} Paris France
{26} Oahu Hawaii
{27}
{28}

{29}

4.6K 255 86
By byebyemsamericanpie

Harry

Niall and I were in the middle of eating lunch with the phone by us at all times. Summer was past her due date and the babies could come any day now. It was all up to them.

I was freaking out about it, no doubt. These babies were going to come out any day now and that would make me a father.

Well... If it was my cum that beat Niall's cum.

I should really stop saying cum.

Anyways. Either way, no matter who ended up being the father, I would love those babies more than anything in the world.

More than Niall, and that's saying a lot.

My mum explained to me that when you're married your husband/wife is your number one and it's just them, but when you have kids, everything changes and they become your one true love and you'd pick them over anybody. Ironic she'd say that.

It sounds harsh and I feel guilty for saying it but I know that these kids will take all of my love.

"I have to say, I am getting much better at cooking." Niall smiled as he took a bite out of the lunch he had made for us both.

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" I asked.

"I added an extra ingredient," He smirked. I chuckled and shook my head, there was no secret in making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

"And what was that?" I asked.

"Love." He winked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I'm serious! You always told me that the best ingredient was love."

"I told you that so you wouldn't feel bad that your cooking was shit."

"I think I'm pretty good."

"You're getting there." I smiled.

We both giggled and then continued to eat our lunch in silence. The constant sound of crunching chips or Niall taking a bite from the apple slices filled my ears. He was always a loud eater.

"What are we gonna do for jobs?" Niall asked. I sighed as I looked down at my paper plate, I knew he would bring this up sooner or later. It's not that I wasn't worried about money -I was- It's just I didn't want to get a job when I was having so much fun spending time with my husband of nine months now.

"Harry?" Niall asked.

"I could start looking for jobs that need a chef?" I suggested.

"That's good, you love cooking." Niall smiled at me. I felt weird having this conversation with Niall, it was too formal for us.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"Who's going to watch the twins?" Niall asked.

"What if you're not even the dad?"

"Then I'll get a job."

"So why are you making me get one now if we're not even sure who's the father?"

"I'm not making you get one."

"Sure as hell seems like it." I rolled my eyes. I was certain the twins were mine, I felt it in my gut. The Styles family has always had a strong sperm line.

"Can we please not fight, Harry?" Niall sighed. I just ignored him.

He sighed heavily and the phone on the table began to ring. We both reached for it at the same time but Niall got to it first, answering quickly.

"Hello?"

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Shhhh," He shushed me. "Oh! Are- are you sure?..... Oh my god, okay..... we're on our way." Niall said before he hung up.

"Was that Summer?" I asked.

"The twins are coming, Harry the twins are coming." Niall said frantically. I jumped up and ran into the nursery to grab the bag we had packed for this moment.

When I ran out into the living room I saw Niall just standing there smiling at the ground so I snapped my fingers.

"You ready?" I asked.

He looked up with literal stars in his eyes and a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah, I just... I just needed a moment." He smiled.

"Well... Summer is waiting for us."

"You ready to go have a baby?" Niall asked.

"Oh yeah, I feel the contractions kicking in," I groaned as I bent over and held my stomach. Niall pushed my shoulder and laughed.

"One, that's not even how this works, and two, you know what I meant."

"Of course."

***

Summer didn't want us in the room until after the twins were born, she said it would be awkward if we saw her... you know. But of course that wasn't going to fly with Niall and he somehow talked her into letting us be in there under one condition. We had to stand above her waist at all times and hold her hand.

We had waited in the room for literally 12 hours before she was even ready to give birth. I had no idea labor took this long. I thought you just went into labor and the baby came out... Apparently not.

I felt awful, she was having contractions every couple minuets and by the way she was squeezing my hand -which is most likely broken by now- I could tell she was in a lot of pain.

The doctors were constantly coming in and checking on her and after the 12 hours of labor, she was ready to push.

"Okay Summer, I need you to take a deep breath in for me okay?" The doctor asked of her. She nodded and did as he said.

"Now slowly let it out." She slowly let it out. Her forehead was already sweating and I felt awful. Niall just sat there and held her hand the entire time, glancing at me occasionally.

"Okay are you ready? I'm gonna need you to push now." The first push, Summer was holding her breath with her eyes shut tight, this was the most pain I've ever seen anybody in.

This literally went on for another ten minuets before I heard the first scream that didn't come from Summer. Niall and I both jumped up, ready to go see our new born baby but Summer tugged on our hands and growled, "You boys aren't going anywhere." I thought a demon was talking to me to be honest, so I just nodded and stayed there.

The nurse was at the doctors side, ready with the blanket for the first baby to come out.

"Push!" Niall said as encouragement.

"I'm trying!"

"Okay, okay. No need to yell, you're doing great." Niall nodded at Summer.

"Niall, it might just be best to-"

"When you push a giant head out of your penis then you can tell me not to yell!"

"Please, try and stay calm." The doctor begged. The screaming continued until I saw the nurse take baby number one out.

"It's a girl." She smiled at Niall and I. Summer leaned back on the bed with sweat covering her forehead while she panted and cried.

"You're doing great, Summer. Just one more." I smiled at her.

"Get this fucking thing out of me." She groaned.

The doctors were cutting the umbilical chord for our baby girl before she was taken out of the room to get cleaned up.

"Okay, are you ready to push?" The doctor asked. Summer nodded before she pushed again. This continued for another five minuets tops before baby number two came out. Our baby boy.

*

Niall and I were standing in the hall looking into the large room where they kept the newborns while Summer got some rest.

We were looking at our babies right in front of us while waiting on a nurse to tell us who the father was. I was over joyed to be honest and at this point I didn't care who was the father because I wouldn't love them any less.

"Look at her," Niall sniffled as he placed his finger against the glass.

"Bambi Styles." I smiled. I picked out that name myself and although it was rare and people told me not to, I did it anyways. It suited her.

"And little Oliver." Niall smiled as he pointed to our baby boy. They were both sound asleep in their bins while Niall and I just looked over them.

"Excuse me. Are you two Mr. styles?" a nurse asked us, we both nodded.

"Hi, I'm here with the test result on your new borns," This was it. The moment of truth.

"This is absolutely the rarest thing our doctors have ever seen, but it has happened before and it is possible,"

"The twins aren't either of ours or what?" I asked.

"Actually, they are both yours." She smiled. Niall and I were both shocked, how was that even possible?

"How... I mean... I mean how does that..." I couldn't form words.

"I don't know much about it, sorry. If you would like to really know, I'm sure your doctor would be happy to explain it."

"It's just..." Niall couldn't speak either.

"Which one is mine?" I asked. I was dying to know. She checked her clip bored before smiling.

"Bambi, the girl."

"So Oliver is mine?" Niall asked with a wide grin on his face.

"Appears so," she smiled at the both of us.

"Congratulations you two."

**

We had thanked Summer a million times and stayed with her while she was in the hospital after the twins were born. Niall and I never wanted to put them down, we had a hard time even sharing with Summer.

When we got to take the twins home was the greatest day. I was sad to see Summer go, but I was over and beyond happy to take the twins home and have them see their new home... even if they hadn't opened their eyes yet.

"Here you go, Bambi." I smiled as I placed my baby girl in her crib. Niall was very gentle while he placed Oliver into his crib. We both just stood there and watched over them for a couple minuets in silence. I had my arm around Niall's waist the whole time.

"Look how peaceful they are." Niall whispered.

"I'm so in love with them already."

"Me, too."

"We're gonna be the best parents." I said. I believed that too. I wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt my baby girl or my baby boy. I loved them both so much it was crazy. They were now the center and the outlining of my world.

"So, who's gonna be the one to get a job?" Niall asked.

"We'll find out when the time comes okay? Let's worry about the babies for now." I said as I kissed the side of his head. He smiled and leaned into my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you so much, Harry Styles." Niall whispered.

"And I love you so much, Niall Styles."

_________________________________

{A/N} So this is the last chapter for Married to Styles I'm crying omfg.

First off, I wanna say a massive thank you to anyone who has ever taken the time to read this fanfic. And I was say and even BIGGER thank you to those who vote and comment.

God, you guys are truly amazing!

Ari and I love the feedback and we love writing for you guys. You make our world go round!

So there is a third book and the name is "Lullabies for Styles". The first chapter is already posted so go check it out.

Please read it and add it to your library :)

Also, Ari and I are writing another Narry story called "Life in the fast lane". We're super excited for it so if you could please check that out, that'd be great!

COMMENT AND VOTE MY LITTLE HIPPIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533 33 23
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
6.4K 154 21
He wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around. He placed me back down with a laugh, but didn't loosen his hold around my waist. He looked me...
50.3K 2.1K 29
{Niall's Pov} I sat in my room with my back up against the wall with my hands over my ears. I wanted him to go away. I needed him to get out of my h...
14.9K 219 28
"What do you want baby?" He asked me, tearing the dress off of my body. "You" I moaned out, pulling at the hairs on the nape of his neck. "Why do you...