{14}

Harry

No matter how much I begged him, Niall wouldn't give in to me and come home with me. Even telling him that Molly misses him didn't work. I literally tried so many things to get him to come home with me, but everything failed.

I hated sleeping alone. I mean, yeah I had Molly...but she's not my fiancé...and she's not human...although Niall and I do treat her like that sometimes. She was our baby. Our cute little baby. Man, I really want a baby.

I had just gotten off the phone with Niall saying that Daniel was on his way over to the house to look over my contract. Even then, I tried getting Niall to come over to be here with me, but he said he didn't want to risk it. I didn't want to be alone in the house with Daniel even after it seemed like he and I were getting along yesterday.

I was kind of scared. Not of him, but of what might happen since we'd both be alone with out Niall to stop us if we were to argue or something. I'd hate to make Niall mad at me...or take a second trip to the hospital. I really don't want that to happen.

When I heard a knock at the door, I stood up from the couch; Molly had also came out from her hiding spot under the couch. She probably thought it was Niall. She kept walking in between my feet as I walked to the door. I nearly tripped a few times. Looking through the peephole, I saw Daniel.

"It's not Niall, Molly. I'm sorry," I told her.

She meowed at me then just sat there as I opened the door. Daniel stepped inside and looked around; not saying anything. I led him to the couch and as soon as we sat down, Molly hopped into my lap. Daniel gave her a weird look and she looked up at me. She let out a small meow and I frowned. She knew something was wrong.

I watched as she looked back at Daniel and let out a loud meow before she jumped on him. She began to scratch at his face much like she had done to Niall whenever he'd wear his disguise.

"Get this fucking cat off of me!" Daniel yelled.

I carefully took her off him and began to pet her so she would calm down.

"Be nice to her. She misses Niall."

"Your cat is the spawn of satan."

I wanted to take offense to that. Molly was the sweetest kitten ever...to Niall and I.

"She is not! Apologize to her!"

Daniel folded his arms over his chest.

"Absolutely not. I'm not apologizing to your cat."

"I'll make her attack you again..."

Daniel rolled his eyes and apologized to Molly.

"That didn't sound very sincere," I pouted.

"I can't believe he left me for someone as childish as you..."

I wanted to punch him in the jaw right then and there, but then I thought "What would Niall do in this situation?" I sighed. Niall would keep quiet. He wouldn't say anything. He'd just let it go. But I wasn't Niall and I didn't want to let it go.

"I'm not childish..."

"Just get the damn contract please. You're wasting my time."

I got up from the couch and headed down the hall to my office; Molly was trailing behind me. It was probably for the best. I wouldn't want Daniel to hurt her while I was finding my contract. And I swear if he did hurt Molly, I'd hurt him. Molly was my little princess.

I entered my office and began to look around; trying to remember where I put the contract. Molly had jumped onto the desk and meowed.

"Not now, Molly. I'm trying to find my contract..."