{16}

Niall

It had been a couple days since Harry and I had our little date. I was so grateful for that moment with him. I needed it. We both needed it. But now it was time to get business done.

Harry and I were going to sue Chris. It was official. Said and done. We were gonna do it and we weren't gonna back out. I had just picked him up from the house...by the back entrance. There weren't any paps near the front of the house but I really didn't want to risk it.

This time our disguises were just sunglasses. Boy, was I glad for that and so was Harry.

We were silent for a bit until Harry began to mess with the window; making it go up and down. After a few minutes of hearing that, I finally locked the windows and rolled it up.

"Heyyyy!" Harry pouted.

"You're gonna ruin the window. Besides, I want us to talk..."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Harry had made a strange face.

"About what?"

"Our wedding," I said with a smile.

Harry smiled too. He even blushed a bit. We hadn't really talked about our wedding since Chris had un-fired me and made me sign that damn contract that I'm now gonna get out of.

I saw Harry open his mouth but I beat him to it.

"If you so much as bring up the petting zoo again, I'm stopping the car and pushing you out."

I let out a little chuckle when his eyes widened.

"Y-you wouldn't really do that to me...would you, Niall?"

I shook my head no.

"Of course not. But I just want our wedding to be perfect."

"Are you absolutely positive you're not a girl?"

I looked at him and he had a cute little smile on his lips. I then slapped his chest then placed my hand back on the steering wheel.

"Owie. You're so mean to me. Be nice to me, Ni."

I chuckled and continued to drive.

"I think we should get married on a beach..." I mentioned. "The sand beneath our feet. The beautiful sound of the water crashing against the shore. A sunset would be the best backdrop...what do you think, Harry?"

When he hadn't answered, I said his name again. Still no answer. So I looked at him and he was literally the heart eyes emoji...minus the hearts in his eyes, but you get the point.

"What?" I said, fighting back a smile as I looked back at the road.

"If only you could see what I see, Niall..."

"What's that supposed to mean, Haz?"

I'm sure he had some cheesy but cute explanation. I'm sure no matter what it was, I was sure to love him even more.

"You're so...you're just so...ugh. I can hardly explain how I...how I feel when I'm with you. My heart...it like flutters and I don't think it's supposed to do that. I think that's a serious heart problem and I really don't--"

"Harry," I grabbed his hand and rubbed my thumb against his skin, "you're getting off track."

"Oh right," he blushed, "As I was saying...my heart beats crazy when I'm around you. Sometimes I feel...like I'm on air or that sometimes I can't breathe. You take my breath away, Niall. And just now? Seeing you talk about our wedding?" I gave his hand a squeeze. "It's just showing me that...that you really do love me. That...that I'm worthy enough to have a man like you in my life. And you know...e-each time that you left me..."