{8}

Niall

The next two days went by faster than I thought. I only got to show my mum a little bit of Holmes Chapel cause I honestly could not trust Harry at home by himself. He was stubborn. He didn't want to stay in bed and rest. He wanted to be up and doing things with me...and that included going with me to bring my mother to the airport.

It was the stupidest idea ever. We could get caught...but then my mum stepped in. She said that Harry had been cooped up in the house for too long. Harry was happy that my mum was on his side. But I was mad. If I didn't have to bring Harry with, I wouldn't have to wear a disguise while dropping my mother off.

"Oh c'mon, sweetheart... don't be mad at me..." my mum said as she rubbed my arm; we were halfway to the airport now.

"You don't understand...I hate having to sneak around to be with him." I looked in the rearview mirror and straight at Harry, who was looking right back at me, "I don't want to sneak around. It's painful..."

"But you live with him..."

"And thankfully the media doesn't know that. I mean, they've already pissed me off with the fact that they think Harry is dating his own sister!"

The car fell silent and no one spoke until we finally got to the airport.

"I'll help with your--" Harry began but I cut him off.

"No. Harry, stay in the car. If anyone sees you, they'll be on you like flies on shit and I really don't want to deal with that right now. So please. Just stay in the car..."

I saw him frown and it really hurt me. I didn't like being angry at him. It wasn't his fault that I had to wear this disguise. It was fucking Chris' and his damn contracts that neither of us can get out of.

"It was really nice to spend time with you both..." my mum said slowly.

"Yeah. It sure was. Maybe you can visit us again..." Harry said.

My mum smiled as we got out of the car and I grabbed her bags from the trunk. She closed the trunk for me and we headed towards the airport. We were quiet most of the walk until we got to the security checkpoint; which was were I would have to leave my mum. I could already feel the tears coming. And my mum? She was already crying.

"I really don't want to go..." she admitted.

I didn't want her to go either. I wish she could have stayed longer.

"I don't want you to go either..." I said softly.

She looked at me and sighed.

"I really wish you didn't have to wear this dumb disguise. It hides my little boy..."

"Mum...I'm not a little boy anymore."

"No matter how old you become, you'll always be my little boy." That made me smile a little bit. "And Niall?"

"Yes, mum?"

She straightened out my clothes with her hands then sighed.

"Please take good care of each other. I know you do now, but I mean it. I see the love you have for each other and that day that you ran out after him?" I nodded, "I knew in that moment you were making one of the biggest decisions of your life. Either to stay with Daniel and be miserable or be with Harry and be happy. You are happy aren't you?"

I nodded again.

"Of course I'm happy. I love him, mum."

My mum smiled big then gave me a tight hug. I could hear her sniffles already as I hugged her back.