{27}

Niall

It was good to be home. I missed the honeymoon so much but by the time it was over I think Harry and I both were ready to go home.

Walking through the front door of our house felt like the first time again. We had only been living here a couple months before the honeymoon anyways. I missed the smell of a new home while it was still clean and practically untouched. We had unpacked all of our boxes and we even had our garden planted in the months that we lived here.

Molly was ecstatic to be home, she was rubbing her side against the couch and every other piece of furniture we had. She was happy to use her own litter box again, too.

**

"Oh it's so good to be home." I breathed heavily as I rolled off of Harry.

We were both panting from a little welcome home sex; our bodies were sweaty and covered in Harry's cum.... You know... The usual.

"I know, it feels great." Harry sighed heavily beside me. I rolled over with some tissue from the bedside table and cleaned the cum off his chest while I began to talk about my plans for this week.

"I think I'm going to catch up with Liam. You should see your mum, too." Besides... I really needed to thank Liam for the lingerie.

"When are you and Liam going to hang out?" Harry asked. I threw away the cum covered tissue and turned back around so I could cuddle into Harry's chest.

"This afternoon. He said Sophia had a doctors appointment this morning, she's been sick or something."

"I hope she's okay." Harry said.

"I think it's just the flu."

"Then why doesn't she just wait it out at home?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's something else, you never know."

"Yeah, I do hope she's okay though."

"She'll be okay." I assured Harry. Over the months that it took to plan our wedding Harry and Sophia had gotten pretty close. Sophia thought Harry was funny, can you believe that? She actually thought this eight foot dorky man was funny.

Anyways. Harry thought she was sweet and he said it was nice having a friend who laughed at his jokes. I think deep down Sophia just felt bad for Harry and laughed out of pity.

**

"How is Sophia doing?" I asked Liam as I stuck another chip in my mouth. We decided to eat at subway in the foodcourt of the mall. Apparently Liam had to do some shopping.

"She's okay, uh- yeah she's okay." He said looking down at his food. I figured he didn't want to talk about it so I just changed the subject.

"Uh, your present-" I started. Liam just laughed and shook his head at me.

"Did you enjoy it? That was Sophia's idea by the way. There's no way I would actually go into Victoria's Secret."

"You got that from Victoria's Secret? You mean to tell me I wore girl panties?" I began to blush, my embarrassment was obvious; Liam laughed.

"Wait you wore them? I thought Harry would."

"Those were for Harry?" I asked shocked.

"I thought you were the one who topped!" Liam said defensively.

"We both do!" Mostly Harry though.... That should change.

"So you wore it?"

"I did, but I topped that time so..."