{26} Oahu Hawaii

Harry

Oahu, Hawaii; the last place that Niall and I would be vacationing for our honeymoon. It was sad to know that this was our last stop, but we weren't gonna dwell on that. We were in America! And what made it even better was that they had recently made gay marriage legal in all 50 states. Even though Niall and I were already married, it still made us proud... even if we weren't American.

Like the three previous places, we were gonna spend three days here in Oahu. There were literally numerous things to do here that I didn't know what I wanted to do first. We could go snorkeling, scuba diving, dolphin watching and whale watching. There was also surfing and windsurfing. The list was almost endless.

Niall and I had rented a little house with a beach front. Niall was a little iffy on it because of Molly. Believe me I was too, but thankfully the house had air conditioning so Molly would be nice and cool in it while we were out and about.

We were sitting outside on the chairs that overlooked the ocean while sipping on some lemonade that I had made earlier.

"So have we decided on what we should do today?" Niall asked.

"Find a sex shop and get you a new costume?" I smirked.

Niall slapped my arm but he smirked too.

"I'll think about it, Haz. I'm not making and promises."

I pouted. He looked so good in (but mostly out of) that French maid outfit. Just thinking about it could have made my friend get excited. I mean, he didn't get rid of it. He still had it. Maybe I'll make him wear a grass skirt and a coconut bra this time.

"Harry!" Niall whined.

I looked at him and saw him pouting at me.

"Yes?"

"You've been staring at me and biting your lip all the while I'm trying to ask you what we should do today."

"Something to do with water..."

Niall rolled his eyes then laughed.

"Well, duh. We are surrounded by water, but can you be specific?"

I smiled big and only said one word.

"Dolphins."

**

We were gonna swim with dolphins! I was so excited. Niall seemed pretty excited... at least I think so. I mean he was smiling and holding my hand. We bought an underwater camera so we could take pictures while in the water of course.

Along with swimming with the dolphins, we were gonna go whale watching, scuba diving, snorkeling and a bunch of other water stuff. I doubt we'd be able to do all of them in one day, so it's great that we will be here for three days. That should be enough time to get in all that plus maybe some sex here and there, right? Right. Of course I'm right.

I literally could not wait to get into the water. Niall actually had to hold be back from falling into the water; I was that excited.

"Oh, cmon, Ni!" I whined. "Lemme in the water!"

Niall just shook his head at me.