{21}

Harry

It was here. After so many stressful months of planning and organizing it was finally here. The wedding was tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. Tomorrow I would marry the love of my life, my one true love would be mine forever. I could grow old with him, we could adopt children and love them like our own and have a family. Me and Niall could work in our garden I had made for us (took me weeks to get the spot cleared out), I could cook us dinner and we'd eat as a family when he came home from work, we could sit on our sofa and watch movies on rainy days and go to the river on sunny days and.... We could just grow old together.

I loved Niall more than anything I've ever loved in my life and I was looking forward to our future, I was looking forward to everything with Niall. I was looking forward to the good times and the bad times and the happy times and the sad times. I wanted it, I wanted to be with Niall through everything and anything. He was my rock, and we fit like a pebble and a stone.

Niall and I walked into the rehearsal dinner hand in hand, walking towards our table where we would be seated with Niall's mum, father, step mother, and of course my mum and sister.

"This is lovely, I can't imagine how nice the actual wedding will be." My mum spoke once we sat down. I smiled and looked at Niall when I heard his angel like voice speak.

"It should be lovely. My best mates girlfriend has been helping us for months, she's very good." Niall explained.

Sophia was really good, very sweet too. I really liked her, and she put up with my shit all these months, too. Niall would have slapped me upside the head for mentioning a petting zoo at the wedding, Sophia just laughed and changed the subject... Such a sweet gal.

"I'm very excited, my little boy is getting married." Maura said, pinching Niall's cheeks.

"Don't run out on me please." I said to Niall, everyone at the table just laughed, Niall glared at me.

"There's no one I would leave you for." Niall grinned. I kissed his cheek and heard my sister pretend to gag beside me.

"It was just a kiss to the cheek!" I said to her.

"PDA Harry." She said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes, she copied me.

"Well tomorrow I'll make sure to snog him in front of everyone just for you." I winked.

Gemma glared at me before crossing her arms, raising an eye brow.

"You wouldn't do that."

"Oh you don't think I would?" I smirked.

Niall leaned in and nodded at Gemma. "He would." He confirmed.

"You two act like horny teenagers."

"We might as well be." I laughed.

The little trio conversation between me, my sister and Niall soon ended when our waiter came to our table to take our orders.

We could decide between steak, potatoes and sautéd vegetables or roasted chicken with the same side dishes.

I chose chicken, Niall chose the steak.

And Niall did eat horse radish with his steak.

Cue the wink and smirk.

"Harry, I am so happy to see you settling down with someone, your father would be so proud of you." My mother said while placing her hand on top of my own, I smiled. My father would probably shun me if he knew I was gay. I never told him, but I like to think he could be happy for me and Niall, and that he would have came to the wedding.