{19}

Niall

The new house was simply small and cozy. With all the money Harry and I had made selling the house, winning the case, and selling the car, we had enough money to last us years without working.

Of course that wouldn't happen. We were both too responsible. I had no idea what I would continue to do for a job, I thought about working as a trainer at a gym or something, but I really just wanted to focus on mine and Harry's life instead of work. Harry had no idea what he was going to do, but he had time to make up his mind.

Back to the house.

It was small. The outside was blue and looked like it was old and un-taken care of, but Harry and I decided we would fix it up together. It was a one story house with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The back yard was actually quite big for such a small house; I have to say the back yard was my favorite part.

Molly had a hard time adjusting to the new house, but over all, everyone was happy.

**

I was unpacking some of the boxes in the kitchen when Harry came in through the back door, his hands and face covered in dirt.

"Woah, what were ya up to?" I laughed. He sighed and looked down at his hands before heading to the kitchen sink.

"I found a spot for a garden,"

"So you decided to play in it?" I joked. He turned on the water and began to wash his hands, glaring at me.

"No. I was just clearing out some brush." He answered. I was carefully putting the glass plates away when Harry finished washing his hands; he wrapped both arms around my waist and pulled me away from the counter and against his chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked, I still had a plate in my hand.

"Take a break for a minuet," he whispered while peppering kisses on my neck and jaw. I closed my eyes and sank into his chest, relaxing at the feeling of him being so close to me.

It was such a relief to finally be happy with Harry. We were finally out of the contract, we were happy, we were together in our new house that we would fix up ourselves. It just needed some new paint, some lawn mowing, maybe some plants... It could be a really nice house in just a matter of time and hard work.

"Where's Molly?" I asked. I wasn't going to have sex with her around again... Harry was still mad about that.

"She's outside looking around." His voice was so low and crisp in my ear, it was making me shudder and twitch in certain places. I sat the plate down on the counter and turned around so I could see Harry.

"She shouldn't be outside wandering around. What if she runs away?"

"She loves us too much to do that." Harry said while tipping my chin up so he could kiss me. His lips were so sweet and wet. I've missed them so much. In all the chaos of Chris and court, Harry and I have hardly had any contact with each other in months.

I was a ticking time bomb at the point.

He pulled away before grabbing my hand and leading me to our couch in the living room.

"Let's break in the new house properly yeah?" He smirked. I did nothing but smile before pulling myself closer to him and attaching our lips. I pushed Harry down onto the couch before I straddled his lap, leaving several kisses up and down his neck. He tugged on my shirt before taking it off, so I did the same to him.

"God damn, I've missed your chest." I moaned while running my hands along his abs and tattoos. Harry grabbed my chin before placing a rough kiss to my lips.