{12}

Harry

I held the phone to my ear as I locked my front door. I did not want Chris coming back in here. I swear I'd do more damage to him if he even tried to. I began to pace around my living room as the phone just rang and rang. Niall was ignoring me.

Fuck!

I got his voicemail, so I hung up and called again. This happened about eight times before he finally picked up.

"Niall! Please! Baby, you have to let me explain!"

"What's there to explain?! I saw you and Chris kissing. End of fucking story!"

I began to pull at my hair. It was all of our fights all over again. He wouldn't let me explain and it just wasn't fucking fair.

"No! Niall, you have to listen to me! He kissed me!"

"Oh, bullshit, Harry! It looked like you enjoyed it!"

Why was he so damn stubborn? Why can't he just listen?

"But I didn't! Honestly I didn't. Niall, you're the only one I want! I told you I didn't want to take him back!"

"Then why the fuck was he in the house?! Can you tell me that?"

I could feel myself breathing faster and harder. It was starting to sound like no matter what I said, Niall just wasn't going to believe me and it wasn't fair.

"I didn't want to let him in! Honestly I didn't. He barged his way in. Fuck, Niall. I wouldn't let him in on purpose. He's still trying to get me back, Niall! And I'm not gonna fall for anything he does! N-Niall...I only want you! You know that! P-please! Just let me explain what happened!"

I heard Niall sigh as I heard a car door close.

"Alright. Explain right now."

"Tell me where you are first."

"Harry..."

"No, Niall! Tell me where you are. I want to do this in person. I-I can't do this over the phone. It's already enough that you drove away from me without giving me any time to explain."

Niall sighed again.

"I'm at Liam's..."

"I'm on my way."

Before he could get another word in, I hung up. I grabbed my keys and headed back outside where Chris was now standing up. One look at me and I could have sworn he shit his pants. I walked up to him and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, pulled him forward only to slam him against his car.

"If you so much as touch me again, I will call the police. You so much as follow me, I'm calling the police. And if you so much as threaten Niall's life, my sister's life or mine and Niall's love life, not only will I call the police, I will hurt you more then you can ever fucking imagine! You know what I'm capable of, Chris. So I suggest you fucking listen."

I let go of his shirt and got into my car. Shoving the keys into the ignition, I turned the car on and sped off towards Liam's. Ok, so I wasn't speeding, but I was going somewhat fast. I didn't want to prolong anything cause the more I waited, the more Niall probably wouldn't let me explain.

It was the Marry situation all over again. He wouldn't let me explain. Why was Niall being so difficult? I love him and he fucking knows that! How could he ever forget that? I tell him that I love him like 24/7. I never shut up about it.

After a few more turns and a few more stop signs, I finally got to Liam's place. I nearly fell out of my car trying to get out so fast. Time was just slipping through my hands and I really couldn't lose Niall. I just couldn't. I wouldn't survive him leaving me for real. I just couldn't.