{28}

Harry

It's been four months since Niall and I had decided we wanted kids. We found the perfect candidate to be our surrogate. Her name was Summer Daugherty. She was a wonderful woman. She was in her twenties, much like Niall and I were, and she had been a surrogate for another couple before. That's why Niall and I chose her...plus, she was really smart and athletic. Niall wanted our kids to be smart but also able to outrun someone if they needed to. What would they need to outrun anyway?

We were at Summer's doctor appointment right now. Niall and I wanted to be with her every step of the way through the pregnancy. We had offered her to stay with us, but she decided against it. She said it would be a bit weird...but not because she was a surrogate for two men. I think it was something about how she couldn't do that to us.

We paid for the doctor appointments. I mean, she was carrying mine and Niall's baby. Before we even found out she was pregnant, Niall and I had fought over who we wanted the baby to look like the most so we used both of our...cum...and hoped that one of those little buggers made it to its destination.

Summer was laying down on the little bed that the nurse told her to. Niall and I were sitting in the chairs against the wall. The nurse had asked us the same question most of the nurses did when we were at the appointments: So, who's the father?

Since neither Niall or I would answer, Summer would say that she was carrying this baby for us since we obviously couldn't have children ourselves. I mean, I don't even want to imagine how a man would have a child, because if a woman has a baby through her happy box...the only place a guy could have one is either through his ass or...ow ow ow! Fuck. No. No no no. Thank god men can't have babies. Oh god, I don't know how women do it.

I put my focus on Summer when the doctor had came in. He asked her a bunch of questions about the pregnancy and if it was going smoothly; it was. Thankfully there haven't been any complications at all. The doctor then began the ultrasound. Niall and I couldn't tear our eyes away from the ultrasound screen. His hand was in mine; we might be able to find out the gender of the baby today.

"Hmm..." the doctor said as he rubbed his chin.

"Wh-what? Is something wrong, doctor?" I asked; squeezing Niall's hand probably too hard for his liking.

"No, not at all, Harry..." He faced Niall and I. "It's actually good news."

I loosened my grip on Harry's hand and I heard him sigh a breath of relief when I did.

"What's the news, doctor?" Niall asked after shaking is hand to regain feeling in it.

"Well, it seems like you'll have to buy two of everything. You're having twins!"

Twins? Was I hearing that right? I could feel my heart beating fast. Is it bad if you could hear it in your ears? Why is the room suddenly going black? Oh fuck, I passed out.

**

My vision was blurry but I could definitely tell someone was flashing a damn light in my eyes.

"I think he's waking up."

That was Niall. I sat up quickly only to get really dizzy.

"Mr. Styles..." the doctor began.

Both Niall and I had said yes; the doctor chuckled. He's done this more than once. I think he does it on purpose now because he knows we fall for it each and every time. Of course we do; we never know which Mr. Styles he's referring to until he continues.