{18}

Harry

Two weeks had gone by since Niall and I began the journey to get out of our contracts and today was the day that I would take Chris and his fame whore ass to court. I couldn't believe that this day had crept up on us as fast as it did. I was thankful for it, but was I actually prepared?

I woke up this morning with Niall beside me. You wouldn't believe how much persuading I had to do to get him to stay and sleep here. It mainly consisted of me begging him plus, I kinda used Molly as an excuse as well. It was something along the lines of: Baby, please stay. I fucking hate sleeping alone...and Molly doesn't like it when I squeeze her and pretend she's you. So you really have no choice but to stay here.

I remember Niall laughing and shaking his head at me for that. But I'm glad he stayed. Molly was on the bed with us the whole night long so absolutely nothing happened in this bed. I didn't want a re-run of the last time Molly was on the bed while I was fucking Niall. To be honest, I'm still mad at her for that.

"Stop talking to yourself, Haz," Niall said softly.

I looked over at him to see his blue eyes staring right back at me. Damn those were some beautiful eyes. They were like the ocean and all other beautiful bodies of water.

"Hey, in my defense, talking to yourself is completely healthy as long as you don't answer yourself back."

"And have you?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't have to answer that..."

I tried to hide a smile from him but it was no use. I knew that I talked to myself a lot but I wasn't going to admit it if I had answered myself back.

"You're such a dork, Harry."

He smiled as he said those words.

"Yeah but I'm your dork."

I smiled big and he just laughed. That's when Molly decided that she wanted to make her presence known. Of course we knew she was there but she had been awfully quiet. She let out a few meows before she tried to squeeze herself in between Niall and I. She reached up her paw and placed it on my cheek. She tapped it a few times before turning and looking at Niall. I watched as she curled up next to his neck. You could definitely tell that she was happy that Niall was home... even for the short time that he was going to be here for.

"No no, Molly. We have to get up," Niall said as he tried to sit up.

But Molly had other plans. She let out a loud meow as if to tell Niall not to move.

"She's probably afraid you'll leave her again," I pointed out.

He chuckled then took her away from his neck before sitting up. He petted her head and she began to purr.

"We need to get ready, Molly," Niall said as he set her down then slid out of bed.

Niall had walked over to the closet where he hand hung up our suits for today. He opened the doors and took the suits off the hangers.

"You know, you need to get out of bed too, Harry."

I smiled.

"Nah," I put my hands behind my head, "I'd much rather watch you from here."

"You can stare at my ass later, Haz. Get out of bed before I pull you out of it."

I was gonna test him to see if he'd actually do it, but today was a serious day. I couldn't joke around until after I knew this court thing was over. So I got out of bed. We both got dressed and headed out of the room.