{3}

Harry

I sat at the same stupid table with Niall beside me. We were waiting for Chris and the rest of my management to show up for our meeting.

Apparently I'm in trouble.

"I'll tell them it was my fault. They can fire me, it's okay." Niall said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Are you nuts? You're the best trainer I've ever had! Niall you make them money, they can't get rid of you. Besides, my contract isn't up for another three years, they can't fire me now- I'm making them money." I shrugged. I knew they wouldn't fire me. I made them too much money, they couldn't lose me.

"Harry I'll be okay if I get fired. I can still train you, I just won't get paid." He said. I sighed and shook my head. Niall was nuts if he thought he would find a way to make this his fault... Just to save my ass.

"Then where will you work?"

"I'll be a trainer for less successful people." He smiled. Why did he act like this was what he wanted? He acted as if everything was going to be fine. Nothing was going to be fine. We were both screwed... Mostly me.

The door opened and Chris came in along with the rest of my management. Chris made eye contact with me before shaking his head and taking a seat across from me and Niall. The rest of the team took their seats around the table and Chris began the meeting.

"Do you have any idea how much shit you're putting us in?" He was calm... Too calm... Which meant he would blow up soon.

"I am so pissed, Harry. What were you thinking?" Chris snapped. I sighed and looked down at the table, before I could speak Niall did.

"Chris, I left Harry."

"Niall-" I started.

"I left Harry that morning. We had been fighting for some time and I had had enough. We all know Harry goes to alcohol when he's depressed and we know the results of that night, we don't need to repeat it." Niall seemed so formal, it was really hot.

"Chris this is not his fault. It was all an accident."

"An accident that's costing us big time! What the hell, you two!" He screamed.

And this is where he lost it.

"The boy has a concussion! He can't box for the rest of the year for safe measures! Do you have any idea how much money we are losing because of you two?" He was so angry, Niall had never seen him this angry and he was taking it very well. "And what now? Are you back together again?" Chris asked in a smart ass tone. One that pissed me off.

"We're engaged." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh fucking fantastic!" He threw his hands in the air and then stood from his seat.

"I'm not allowing this, Harry. Niall.... I'm sorry but you're fired,"

"No!" I yelled.

"And as for your guy's relationship.... It's over. Oh it's so fucking over. This is not working out, we can't have anything like this happen again." Niall and I both were too shocked to say anything. We just sat there for a minute before Niall spoke up.

"You can't do that!"

"Oh yes I can. It's in the contract." Chris smirked.

"I guess it didn't matter when you had your dick up his ass then did it?" Niall screamed. My eyes went wide and Chris looked flush. The rest of the management sat up in their seats and all looked at Chris.

He was screwed.

In the contract it says no intimate relationships with staff or team. It also says the manager (Chris) has a say in my outside relationships.