{17}

Niall

After Daniel came back into the room I felt more guilty than before. I haven't been touched like that in a long time, it felt so good to have some sort of relief, but in my ex-fiancés living room?

Well.... Me and Harry did have sex in mine and Daniels' bed... While me and Daniel were still engaged!

This wasn't even that bad compared to that.

"Are you two done flirting?" Thank god he didn't know what just happened or I'm sure he would kill me.

"I think I got that out of my system," Harry smirked in my direction. I didn't bother to make eye contact, I felt so exposed.

I felt like everyone knew what just happened and I would be judged for the rest of my life because of it.

"Good. Now, we really need to discuss this case," Daniel started talking but I couldn't pay attention. I was just hoping Harry was chiming in a little so one of us would know what was going on.

"Chris can easily bring up his relationship with Harry but,"

Blah blah blah.

I didn't care. I just wanted to get Harry home and hopefully fuck his brains out. I knew it wouldn't happen, I was still couch surfing at Liam's place.

"I don't think he will." I clicked in on the conversation when Harry spoke up.

"He could. I'm not saying he will but we have to have everything planned out. He could bring it up just as easily as he could,"

Blah blah blah.

Again.

I looked around the living room, finding myself dazing away while Harry and Dan discussed their plan for the trial. I wasn't paying attention what so ever.

I spotted a picture in the corner of the room, and I was surprised to see it was me and Daniel. I thought he took down all of our pictures...

To be fair, it was in a triple picture frame: the first frame was a photo of him and his mum on prom night, the second frame was me and him on prom night and the last frame was a photo of us again on prom night... But it was of him kissing me on the lips.

That picture was taken while we weren't paying attention.

I remember.....

~

"Niall honey! I just want a couple photos!" Alice begged. Daniel and I just glanced at each other, we both hated pictures more than anything.

He looked so beautiful tonight, and I was the lucky guy that got to take him to prom. We had matching black tux with pink flowers; and our hair was done similar as well. My hair was longer so it was more thick up in a quiff, as for Daniel, who has short hair, his hair looked more spiky.

"Just one picture, it won't be that bad." Daniel whispered to me. His arm was around my upper back, holding me close to his side while he stared down at me. He had always been taller, making him the more dominant one.

"I guess," I forced a smile.

"Besides, we can keep this picture forever after tonight." His eyes were so bright and playful; I was so in love with them. I was so in love with him.

We posed for the picture, just a simple side by side pose with our arms around each other's waist. Alice was gleaming with excitement when we both smiled. I couldn't help but watch Daniel's father make faces at us the entire time. He knew his wife was being a difficult, he knew we just wanted to leave and go to the prom already but he was too busy enjoying our pain.