{29}

Harry

Niall and I were in the middle of eating lunch with the phone by us at all times. Summer was past her due date and the babies could come any day now. It was all up to them.

I was freaking out about it, no doubt. These babies were going to come out any day now and that would make me a father.

Well... If it was my cum that beat Niall's cum.

I should really stop saying cum.

Anyways. Either way, no matter who ended up being the father, I would love those babies more than anything in the world.

More than Niall, and that's saying a lot.

My mum explained to me that when you're married your husband/wife is your number one and it's just them, but when you have kids, everything changes and they become your one true love and you'd pick them over anybody. Ironic she'd say that.

It sounds harsh and I feel guilty for saying it but I know that these kids will take all of my love.

"I have to say, I am getting much better at cooking." Niall smiled as he took a bite out of the lunch he had made for us both.

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" I asked.

"I added an extra ingredient," He smirked. I chuckled and shook my head, there was no secret in making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

"And what was that?" I asked.

"Love." He winked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I'm serious! You always told me that the best ingredient was love."

"I told you that so you wouldn't feel bad that your cooking was shit."

"I think I'm pretty good."

"You're getting there." I smiled.

We both giggled and then continued to eat our lunch in silence. The constant sound of crunching chips or Niall taking a bite from the apple slices filled my ears. He was always a loud eater.

"What are we gonna do for jobs?" Niall asked. I sighed as I looked down at my paper plate, I knew he would bring this up sooner or later. It's not that I wasn't worried about money -I was- It's just I didn't want to get a job when I was having so much fun spending time with my husband of nine months now.

"Harry?" Niall asked.

"I could start looking for jobs that need a chef?" I suggested.

"That's good, you love cooking." Niall smiled at me. I felt weird having this conversation with Niall, it was too formal for us.

"What about you?" I asked him.

"Who's going to watch the twins?" Niall asked.

"What if you're not even the dad?"

"Then I'll get a job."

"So why are you making me get one now if we're not even sure who's the father?"

"I'm not making you get one."