{20}

Harry

So... we broke in the bed. And I almost mean that literally. We almost broke the bed. What? I couldn't handle myself. Give me a break. Niall deserves to be fucked properly and I just so happen to be the lucky guy that gets to fuck him.

He was cuddled into my side now; both of us just softly breathing.

"You should probably let Molly in, Haz," Niall spoke softly as he traced my sparrow tattoos.

I took a deep breath in and slowly let it out.

"Or you can, Ni."

Niall lightly slapped my chest then slowly sat up.

"Go let in Molly. Can't you hear her meowing?"

I was about to say no, but then I heard her meow clear as day as if she was by the window. Sure enough, when I looked towards our window, Molly was standing on the windowsill. She was tapping her paw against the window and meowing.

"See? I told you. Now go get her."

"Can I just open the window?" I asked as I looked back at Niall.

"No!" He hit me with a pillow. "We don't want her thinking she can just come through the window. That's like... bad parenting or something."

I laughed then slowly slid out of bed. I found my boxers and pulled them on before leaving the bedroom. Slowly, I walked to the back door of the house and opened it. Molly came running in and when she tried to stop, she continued to slide down the hall. I couldn't help but laugh as I closed the door.

"Molly, you gotta be careful."

Niall peeked his head out of the bedroom then. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back of course and then he stepped out of the room. That's when I frowned. He was fully clothed.

"Why do you have clothes on?" I pouted.

"Cause Liam is coming over. So get dressed, please?"

I pouted more. I wanted today to just be me, Niall and Molly. Just the three of us getting used to our new home.

"But Niall!" I fake whined.

"But nothing. He's gonna help us with our wedding."

Liam?

Help us?

With our wedding?

Was I hearing that right?

"Ok, technically it's Sophia that'll help us. She'll be here too."

It's not that I didn't want them here. I was more worried about what Molly would do to them. I didn't really want to lock her up in a room like I had to when she had attacked Daniel.

"Well what are we gonna do about Molly? What if she scratches them?"

I followed after Niall to find him in the kitchen. He was getting out four glasses.

"One of us can hold her. Now go get dressed please. They'll be here any minute."

Was he serious? What did he do? The second I left the room, he called Liam and invited them over just so we couldn't have sex again? He seems like the kind of person to do that. But he can't resist me. We've already established and proven that.

Or maybe Liam called him. Maybe Liam wanted to see the new house. Maybe Liam and Sophia wanted to see the new house and maybe Liam had mentioned that Sophia wanted to help out with mine and Niall's wedding.