{22}

Niall

Today was the day. Holy shit it was the actual day. I couldn't believe it. I was going to marry Harry. I was going to marry him and I was going to be his forever. Just the thought of being Harry's forever made me smile so big it made my face hurt. He was my everything. He was everything I ever wanted.

I wasn't nervous at all. In fact, I wanted to just burst through those doors, run down the aisle and just kiss Harry hard and say "Boom! We're married" but that's not how it works. We had to go through all the talking which I wish we could just skip so I could just kiss Harry. I wish we could skip it all so I could feel his soft, plump lips on mine. I wanted him to hold me close as we kissed.

I just wanted him... and Molly of course. I can't forget about her.

"Niall... sweetheart."

That was my mum. I looked at her to see tears in her eyes. It must have been time for us to walk down the aisle.

"Yeah, mum?"

Instead of talking, she wrapped her arms around me and held onto me tightly. I hugged her back and we stood there for what seemed like minutes. When we pulled away, my mum wiped her eyes.

"I'm so proud of you, Niall. You've come so far since everything and... and I can see that you're truly happy. Harry makes you happy and that just warms my heart. You two belong together," she sniffled, "I almost don't want to let you in there."

I softly laughed.

"I kinda have to, mum. I'll always be your son... no matter where I am in the world. And you'll always be my mum."

She hugged me again then the doors opened. Before we began walking, I heard my mother whisper how good I looked in my white suit. I blushed of course and then we began to walk down the aisle to the song "Marry Me" by Train. It was Harry's choice and I had to admit, it was the perfect song choice.

I felt like we weren't walking fast enough. I wanted to get to Harry right now. He looked so damn good in his black suit. I would fuck him right then and there if I could... and if our friends and family weren't here.

When I felt my mum kiss my cheek, I knew I was a step closer to officially being Harry's. Was I shaking? Yes. With nervousness? Absolutely not. I was shaking with excitement. When Harry grabbed my hand, he rubbed the top of my hand with his thumb and mouthed that I looked so handsome. I tried to hide a smile, but it was no use. I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I was around him. He just made me so fucking happy.

I wasn't really paying attention to the officiant, but I knew he was welcoming everyone to the wedding and he started telling some sort of backstory to Harry and I. But that didn't matter to me. All that mattered to me was the green-eyed lad with the slicked back brunette hair in front of me. He was all that I could focus on. No one else in this room mattered to me. It was just him. It was just Harry. He was all that I could see right now.

Harry was paying attention to the officiant, but I knew he kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye. He would smile a little then pay attention to the officiant again. This went on for awhile until it was time to say our vows; we wrote our own. Harry went first. He had pulled a paper out of his suit pocket then cleared his throat.

"Niall... ever since I laid eyes on you that first day we met... I knew there was something special about you. Yeah, I might have been a little drunk and you were obviously mad," Some people let out soft laughs; even I did, "but... you had faith in me. You pushed me to my hardest and you wouldn't take any of my crap. You still don't," I let out a small laugh, "Y-you know the... deepest parts of me that I... that I've never shared with anyone. The stories you know... I wouldn't tell to anyone else because I trusted you. You were there for me and even through all the shit we went through... we still ended up together. Forget the times that you left. I'm focusing on the times you stayed and the times you came back. And especially now. Right fucking now," He smiled so big that his dimples could have been deeper than the Marianas Trench... ok. I'm exaggerating, but you get the point. "I'm still here and alive because of you. You helped me overcome my drinking problem even though you do let me have one drink every once in awhile. You got me Molly," She meowed at the mention of her name; Anne was holding her in a basket, "You got her for me because you knew how much I wanted a kitten. She's like our little baby." Harry sniffled a bit an wiped his eyes. "I love you so damn much. I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."