Rae Sremmurd Imaginess

By ArtisticMind101

For all those Sremmlife fans and Lovers...just sit back, read and imagine. More

Oh Really?
"Its Ok."
His Little Secret
update!!!!
Daddy?
Definition of a Rider
Tell Me Lies
All I See Is You
Her first day of School
Oh Jesus Help Us....
update!!!
Asthma
Just Listen
She's Coming
I missed You.
just Imagine
LIKE THAT WOULD BE...
Breakfast
short & sweet
He's Hereee!
I will Not Share...
Lovers and Friends
Kissing my Battle Scars
Take what's yours and Leave!
Im Sorry
Unexpecting
Busted!!
Job Interview
Busted (Pt 2)
Safe In My Arms
Perfect

Through It All

4.9K 131 29
By ArtisticMind101

@layshialovingyouu

Enjoy!!!!

Laysia's POV

Tears roll down my face as my head is slammed on the cold floor.

" What the fuck did I tell you Laysia?? You knew how that nigga was looking at you and you still ran your fucking mouth....fucking dumb bitch!" Swae yells, tightening his grip around my neck.

"Swae I'm sorry...I didn't know--"

" Shut the fuck up!!!!" He yells

"Get your ass up! Now!" He says kicking me in my back.

I cry out in pain as I attempt to make it to my feet. I attempt to bolt up the stairs, I open the bedroom door and pull out my suitcase from under the bed...

Shit shit.. Come on laysia...he'll be up here any minute.

I open the top draw and just start throwing stuff and in the suitcase, I dash into the bathroom and throw all my meds and ointments in my compartment bag and dash out the bathroom. I hear swae making loud noises coming up the stairs. I throw everything in the bag and zip it up...

SMACK! I tumble to the floor, all the taste gone from my mouth.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going??? You leaving me? Huh?" He yells.

I start crying .

"ANSWER ME!!!" he yells again, grabbing me and throwing me in the closet, slamming the door in my face.

I heard him lock the door from the outside.

"You not going anywhere Laysia.." He says. I hear him walk out the room.

"Swae, open the door! Swae!!!! SWAE!!!!! " I yell out, banging on the closet door.

The air was getting thicker in here, I just slide my back down on the door and begin to cry again..... There was a small hole in the door from the inside.

I can't stay in here....I have to get out.

I take a bobby pin out my hair and fiddle with the door.
It opens slowly ...

Yes yes!!! The suitcase was still laying on the bed. I creeped out into the hallway and peered over the stairway....swae was rolling up another blunt watching TV.

I creep back into the room, grab the suit case and open the window slowly. Trying not to make any noise. ...

I put the suitcase on the roof and Climb out the window. I shut the window slowly and quietly behind me and creep off the roof slowly... I land in the front of the house...I peer in the window .....Swae was still sitting there...smoking away.

I run to my car.... Open the door slowly and crank up my car. And speed off into the night.

I drive to the other side of the town to a hotel ...luckily I had my credit card ...

I get out and go inside. ..

I unpack everything in my room and lay on my bed....

Hopefully he won't find me here.....I don't know what happened to swae.....he changed so much after we first met.

Good thing I had hidden my phone in my car because other wise Swae would have it

A Week Later.....

There was an abrupt banging on my door.

I go and open the door.

Swae stood in the door way. He walked in and shut the door behind him.

"So this where you ran away to huh???" He says ....

"Swae, I----"

SMACK!! I fell back onto the bed.

He started to hit me in my face and he kneed me in the stomach.

"You wanna leave huh!!!??? YOU GONNA LEARN. .." He yells.

I start sobbing uncontrollably.

He ripped my shirt off...

"No, No, Swae Stop!!! " I yell out.

"Shut the hell up!! Shut up!!!" He yells, Ripping my bra off , and sliding off my pants and underwear.

"Stop!!!" I cry out. He covers my mouth roughly as I felt him enter me....

He started to rape me... My muffled sobs got louder and he kept hitting me telling me to shut up.

It hurts... He went on and on for like an hour and came inside me.

I was still crying when he rolled off of me and pushed me to the other side of the bed.

He dozed off.......

I couldn't move
....it was too much pain.mmmi can't believe he would go that low and rape me......

30 mins later....

"Laysia...." He says.

I start crying again...

"Baby......I'm so sorry......I don't know what's happening to me I just don't want you to leave me. I promise I won't do this again baby I swear. Come home....please. I'm sorry...." He says soflty touching my hair....

I just roll over and try to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 708 28
Send you're requests :) NO SMUT YOU DETTY PIGS love you :) Fluff and soft hehe no age gaps or littles(sorry I find it very cringey)
1.5M 21.6K 190
Timothée Chalamet imagines 💗 !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...
11.6K 452 27
Kali wants Khalif in her life every moment of the day 24/7. She doesn't want to be alone, and doesn't want to be hurt again. Her love for Khalif is n...
10.2K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.