Falling For The Jerk [[COMPLE...

By UnicornYixing

Jung EunMi lives a life with an annoying freak, Jeon Jungkook. EunMi hates Jungkook, and Jungkook hates EunM... More

★Characters★
☆Part 1☆
☆Part 2☆
☆Part 3☆
☆Part 4☆
☆Part 5☆
☆Part 6☆
☆Part 7☆
☆Part 8☆
☆Part 9☆
☆Part 10☆
☆Part 11☆
☆Part 12☆
☆Part 13☆
☆Part 14☆
☆Part 15☆
☆Part 16☆
☆Part 17☆
☆Part 18☆
☆Part 19☆
☆Part 20☆
☆Part 21☆
☆Part 22☆
☆Part 23☆
☆Part 24☆
☆Part 25☆
☆Part 26☆
☆Part 28☆
☆Part 29☆
☆Part 30☆
☆Part 31☆
☆Part 32☆
IMPORTANT
33 - ENDING
Somewhat Promotion
Appreciation Note❤️

☆Part 27☆

165K 5.1K 4.8K
By UnicornYixing

EunMi's View

I heard another door opening very loud which was pretty rude so Chanyeol and I turned around to see who it was.

Me & Chanyeol- "Jungkook?!"

What the heck is he doing here?!

Jungkook- "What?.." He made an awkward face.

How can he just say, "What?.." Are you serious, Jungkook? -__-

Chanyeol- "What the heck are you doing here?" Chanyeol pulled me closer to him.

Jungkook- "I live here.  Duh," he walked in between us and headed towards the elevator.

Gosh Jungkook is so confusing... He's nice, and then the next moment he's cold.  Weird kid...

Chanyeol and I followed behind Jungkook because we were all heading the same way.  We all entered the elevator but Chanyeol kept on making sure I wasn't close with Jungkook so I gave him a sign that it's okay.

We all got out of the apartment and we kinda parted because Jungkook went the other way.

Me- "Um Jungkook? You're going the wrong way..."

Jungkook- "I am?.."

Chanyeol- "Yeah. Schools this way, idiot."

Jungkook- "I'm not an idiot," um...

Chanyeol- "You are an idiot, right EunMi?" Gosh why did he have to drag me into this?.

Me- "Be quite. You're both idiots. Happy now? Hurry up and let's go or we're gonna be late," I walked in front of them and went solo.

While we were walking, I'm guessing Jungkook and Chanyeol were secretly and quietly fighting behind my back because Chanyeol would be by my side, and then the next thing you know is Jungkook is by my side. It just continued on and on like that until we reached school.

Gosh these two are like half kids and the other half are puppies because I swear, they even followed me to my locker still fighting! =_= People are giving me weird looks. They're embarrassing me...

Me- "Oh my goodness. I give up. Come here. Both of you," I acted like I was a teacher. I'm surprised they actually listened.

Me- "Here," I linked both of their arms together. Chanyeol's arm was linked to Jungkook's arm.

Me- "Stay like that. Be nice to each other, unless if you want to die," I gave them serious looks.

Jungkook & Chanyeol- "A-arraseao, e-eomma.." This is funny...

We walked to class together but it was more like I walked by myself and Jungkook and Chanyeol walked together.

Jungkook's View

Gosh I hate this. Aish this girl and Chanyeol.

We walked to our seats and Krystal came up to me.

Krystal- "Oppa~ Where were you yesterday?" She glanced at EunMi.

Me- "I was um..sick yesterday," gosh still acting like she loves me. Her acting makes me want to puke.

Krystal- "Are you okay? Are you feeling better?" She touched my forehead. I removed her hand and leaned back towards EunMi not wanting Krystal to touch me.

Me- "I-I'm fine."

Krystal- "Arraseo oppa," she went back to her seat.

EunMi- "What are you doing? Aren't you brave enough to tell her what you saw?"

Me- "Um.. When the time comes."

EunMi- "Time time time. Everything is about time. If you don't tell her you're gonna end up getting hurt everyday."

Me- "Wow. Someone actually cares."

EunMi- "Cause you're my friend. Duh," ouch. I just got friend zoned.

Wait what... Nah. She's my friend too.

EunMi's View

Gosh Jungkook is so stupid. If he's gonna break up with her then he should. If he's not, then he's just gonna get hurt more and more. Aigoo this dude. So stupid.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Jimin.

Jimin- "Annyeong!" He gave me an eye smile.

Me- "Hi Jimin."

Jimin- "Why were to talking to this loser?" He joked as he pointed at Jungkook.

Jungkook- "Hyung! I'm not a loser!"

Jimin- "Arraseo baby."

Jungkook- "Yah! I'm not your babe!" Jimin slapped his head.

Jimin- "I meant baby! As in a toddler! Pabo."

Jungkook- "Oh...."

Jimin- "But you know..you could be my bab-"

Jungkook- "Shush. Teacher is coming," I laughed at how stupid they both were.

Jungkook- "What's so funny?" He whispered and I shook my head saying nothing.

-----skips boring school stuff-----

School ended and I went to my locker to get my stuff and go home.

Right when I closed my locker and turned around, someone was in front of me and scared me.  It was Chanyeol.

Me- "Yah! You wanna die?!"

Chanyeol- "I didn't mean to.  Gosh.  You're so short.  Even your temper is short."

Me- "I would've killed you by now but I'm a nice person so shut up," Jungkook joined us.

Jungkook- "Hi EunMi."

Chanyeol- "Why are you walking with us?"

Jungkook- "I live the same way. Duh.."

Chanyeol- "Can't you walk by yourself?"

Jungkook- "Why don't you walk by yourself?"

Me- "Would you guys like hold hands?"

Jungkook & Chanyeol- "Sure," I took both of their hands and linked their hands together. I think they got the wrong idea.

Me- "There.  Now stay like that," they tried to escape.

Chanyeol- "But I want to hold my little sisters hand!"

Me- "I'm not little!" I admit, I do look little standing between these two tall humans.

Jungkook- "Just be quiet.  You are little," he patted my head.

Me- "Aish...anyways... I'm hungry.." I looked at Chanyeol with puppy eyes because I know he would feed me food.

Chanyeol- "No.  You're too fat."

Me- "You're fat.  Jungkook lets go get food," I grabbed his hand and ran towards a convenience store for ramen.  I could tell Jungkook was kinda shocked that I just grabbed him but who cares.  He's probably hungry too.

Chanyeol- "Yah wait for me!"

Us three got inside the store and immediately went towards the ramen.  We cooked our ramens and went outside to sit and eat.

Omg food.  FOOD. I mean like, shouldn't you be happy you're eating food?!

-----------------------------------

I opened the ramen lid and starting blowing on my ramen.

Jungkook- "Here.  Eat this one. It's cooler," he swapped our ramens. 

Chanyeol- "No just eat mine.  Mine is way cooler," he swapped our ramens.

Jungkook- "No eat mine," he switched Chanyeols ramen to Jungkook's ramen because I had Chanyeols ramens and Chanyeol has Jungkook's ramen and Jungkook has my ramen.  Confusing right?

Me- "Let's just eat our own," I returned the previous ramen back to their original owner c:

Just imagine how happy the ramens were to be back to their original owner c:

I ate my ramen when Chanyeol insisted to feed me.

Chanyeol- "Here try this," he shoved food into my mouth.

Jungkook- "Try mine too," and he shoved his ramen into my mouth too. Well it's food...but this is too much food.

They sat there waiting for me to finish the ramen they had just fed me.  Right after I ate it, they offered more. But I rejected.  Omg this is like my first time rejecting food.

Me- "Yah! I'm gonna get fat,"

Jungkook- "Arraseo eomma."

Chanyeol- "But I just want to feed my little sister."

Aish these guys.  What's up with them lately?

Authors Note

OMFGGGG I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE YEARS!!!!!! I've been watching Oh My Ghostess lately so I haven't been updating.. Anyways, I'm so close to 100K reads on this book!  Only 20K more reads!

Thank you so much for all of the people who has been reading and waiting for my updates all of this time.  I want to thank you guys so freaking much like I probably would've stopped writing this story if no one read it. 

Also I almost have 1K comments on this story! Only like 30 more.  Thank you so much! 

And one last thing, you guys crack me up.  Like literally whenever I see that someone commented, I already know that it's gonna crack me up.  Your comments are so freaking funny like you guys should become comedians.  Anyways have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.9K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
41.2K 2.4K 26
A professional boxer, and an asshole, Jungkook versus Eunbi, art lover and aspiring tattoo artist, kind and helpful to everyone. Jungkook hates Eunbi...
462K 23K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
55.8K 1.7K 48
Lisa and Jungkook are both enemies. They have spent their whole life hating each other, ever since they were in elementary. One day Jungkook makes a...