My Immortal Being

Oleh beauty051

Something was different about him. Always him. Even though he was just my teacher, just a glimpse of him call... Lebih Banyak

My Immortal Being
Chapter 1~ Move out.
Chapter 2~ girls and that dick.
Chapter 3 ~Mister who?!
Chapter 4~ Touch
Chapter 5~ Lost and then found
chapter 6~ Brother
Chapter 7~Dream out loud
Chapter 8~ And the fangs come out
Chapter 9~ Rare what?
Chapter 10--Kiss
Chapter 11 ~ He came
Chapter 12--his house
Chapter 13 - Mine
Chapter 14 -- Acceptance
Chapter 15 -- Blood pool
Chapter 16 -- Your Highness
Chapter 17 - Shopping and Compulsion
Chapter 18 - Permission
Chapter 19 - First Bite
Chapter 20 - Books and Bingo
Chapter 21 - Articles revealed
Chapter 22 - Who was outside my door?
Chapter 23 - Sparks in Class
Chapter 24 - Fears
Chapter 25 - Rejection and Intoxication
Chapter 26 - Break me then Cure me
Chapter 27 - Forgive me yet?
Chapter 28 - Mother Molinda
Chapter 29 -Midnight Magic
Chapter 30 - Go Where Now?
Chapter 31 - Motel Room
Chapter 33 - Bloody Beach
Chapter 34 - Set up, and Caught!
Chapter 35 - Locked Behind
Chapter 36 - Disobeyed, and Caught
Chapter 37 - Bitter-Sweet Bite
Chapter 38 - Sandy
Chapter 39 - Purpose
Chapter 40 - Brother
Chapter 41 - Negativity
Chapter 42- Manipulated and Deceived
Chapter 43 - Heart break
Chapter 44 - Painful Bite of Betrayal
Chapter 45 - Me or Her?
Chapter 46 - Mother
Chapter 47 - Red to Black
Chapter 48 - Luis
Chapter 49 - Closer to Death
Chapter 50 - Flames of Torture
Chapter 51 - Will of Death
Chapter 52 - You Want Me Gone
Chapter 53 - Ready For Battle
Chapter 54 - Race Against Time
Chapter 55 - Finale of A Lost Battle
Chapter 56 - A Bitter-sweet Goodbye (The End)
Sequel!

Chapter 32 - Pleasure and Nightmare (Explicit)

15.9K 443 18
Oleh beauty051

          I couldn't sleep. Was I more excited or nervous? I didn't know. Justin rubbed my back and even though it was soothing, it just wasn't doing me any good. I turned myself around and faced Justin. It was dark inside the room and the moonlight wasn't doing any good either. Right now nothing was satisfying but knowing Justin was laying next to me. 

"Can't sleep?" He whispered, pinning a stray hair behind my ear.

"No."

"Figures. You slept quite a lot in the car." I smiled.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" I asked, climbing on top of him. Justin was shunned for a second. 

"It's hard for my kind to sleep at night."

"Can I drive tomorrow morning?"

"And end up damaging my car? No thanks," He joked, cracking a smile. 

"It's not right to have you drive the whole thing and not have me helping at all."

"Who says you're not doing anything?" 

"What do you want me to do?" Justin remained silent for a good minute. I waited impatiently for him to answer. Then the position was switched and suddenly I was being flipped and below Justin. 

"I know what you can do." Justin leaned in and stopped just inches away from my mouth. With what he was saying, I quickly understood. But what I didn't understand was what I really had to do. 

Inexperienced, and innocent. Was I ready for this?

I bit my bottom lip and swallowed a dry lump in my throat. My heart thumped painfully against my chest again and what threw me off guard was how my body was automatically reacting to him. My sensitive spot in between my legs rubbed against his pelvic area. Justin growled silently as he neared me.

"I'm not going to push you into doing something you don't want to do, sweetheart. There is a boundary that I respect." Justin was going to pull away from me but I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist. If he can help me out then so can I. Right?

"I want this," I said, my voice minimally low for my own being. Justin looked me deep into my eyes. 

"No you don't." 

"But I do," I said, lifting myself up to climb on top of him. My audacity shocked both him and I. What was I doing? Was I really ready for an intimacy like this? This was not stupid. I thought about it twice before I made my way up to this; however, I was being careless.

This is my teacher

I ought to push myself away from him and keep a good distance from him only until I get what I am looking for. But I was quickly surprised with what happened next. Normally, I would be scared and would jump away from him.

"Push this student-teacher chemistry aside for a little bit. I'm not a teacher here and you're not my student right now. Then tell me, what do you feel?" His words dug deep into me and until my brain picked up every bit of it. Push aside the student-teacher chemistry aside? If I forget that I was never his student and he was never my teacher for just a couple of minutes or so...

...what does that lead us to?

I bit my bottom lip. Then magically, the lights start to dim. The doorknob clicks and the curtains draw a little. I was perplexed a little and knowing Justin had used his witch powers really drew me into him. I watched in wonder and then locked my eyes into his.

"Witch powers?" Justin nods with a smirk and suddenly the roles are switched and I wind up underneath him.

"Tell me. What do you feel?" He questions again, winding my arms above my head. What do I feel? I closed in the gap between us as I leaned up and kissed him. This was not a simple kiss that I held on to for the longest time since the car ride but a longing, passionate, wanting kiss that broke me out of my own misery. Justin didn't react and to think was a rejection, I pulled away. I swallowed a dry lump in my throat the more I watched him the more my needs grew. Had he rejected me?  Does he not want me?

I watched him carefully as his eyes turned from sterling silver to a burning red color with pecks of orange in it. Almost like you were watching the flames of the fire crack and burn. Then he tilts his head to the side just a little and thin, black veins stretch out from underneath his eyes. Almost like the time when he fed off of me but this time it was a little different and wanting. His eyes spoke to me.

I carefully wrapped my legs around him and calculated my moves as I rubbed my crotch against his. Our body fit perfectly together. Justin growled and it was the most intense, demanding growl I had ever heard out of him. Before I could process anything further ahead, his mouth was on mine, claiming me whole.

And damn was it toe-curling good!

Justin's mouth moves south as he brings his lips closer to my neck and then swiftly kisses it before grazing his teeth across my skin. I thought he was going to bite me but instead he licked my soft, tender skin. He didn't bite me but I knew he wanted to. To dark to see, I kept my eyes closed as a moan accidentally rumbled out of my mouth. I felt his hand slid behind the back of my neck and then grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling it down as my head fell back. He  was  injecting me with a higher level of eagerness but his lips slid more precisely down my neck. He was hungry and eager to lick me, touch me and devour my neck. I couldn't help the moan that slipped out of my mouth and the more he took my skin in, the more I began to feel different. The sensation in between my thighs throbbed painfully as Justin's strong scent dug deep into my nostrils.

Justin pulled away and when he did, a deep low growl escaped him. It was scary yet attractive in various ways. I sensed a sudden change in him. Even through the dark, his eyes began to glow and I knew that it wasn't his normal color. I swallowed another lump in my throat and licked my bottom lip in anticipation. Then without a second thought my fingers moved to the hem of my shirt and automatically started unbuttoning. Justin studied my every moment as my delicate fingers went to the last button and then I pulled it off of me. Another growl left Justin as I threw my shirt on the floor, not removing my eyes from his. I wasn't embarrassed at what I was doing nor was I scared to do so.

At this moment, I wanted everything to happen what I was imagining for.

And it did. Everything happened to fast, so quick I didn't have time to process it in my head. All I knew is that my body was reacting to everything that Justin was doing to me.

Justin's fingers linked into my hair. His smooth movement told me he wanted to go a bit slower on me so I let his fingers brush my hair. I didn't expect any immediate response. Excitement with lust bubbled into me as my chest heaved in and out, uncontrollably. I looked at him as he leaned in, giving me a small side small that melted me to my core. I arched my body up a little to give him a better access to me and in another swift motion, he extended his hand out to the back of my bra and unclipped it, taking it out and throwing it to the side.

I was aroused immediately and didn't need to find an excuse to stop him.

Justin looked to the side and at the sheets. Within seconds the sheets rose up and draped itself around us, securely. I giggled at his wizardry. Justin smiled.

"What else can you do?" I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck. Justin leaned down.

"A lot of things that's out of your imagination." With then, his mouth claimed mind once again. Mouth to mouth, my body had a thing of its own. My underwear was damp and with every licks and kisses my heart accelerated. My heart grew three size larger with how gentle yet demanding he was towards me.

And then...he pulls away, leaving me empty all over again.

No. Not now. Not like this! He stopped and I knew what he was about to do. Tease me then leave me hanging like before.

He looked me deep into my eyes. If he was teasing me he wouldn't look at me with the way he was looking right now. I didn't feel rejected but rather amazed. He was asking for permission. All I had to do was say yes and then we'd have it. My virginity would be ripped and he would be my first.

My first.

My heart thumped. This was no longer my body anymore to be kept safe and secured. One word. One little gesture and I would be somebody else's. I sucked in my bottom lip and nodded. In fear of him pulling away, I arched my body up even more until it was impossible to do so and bit his bottom lip, this time asking for his permission. He opened his mouth up almost immediately and I pushed my tongue in, once again devouring his taste into me. His lips never left mine but his hands did. One of his hand slid down my bare chest all the way down until it finally stopped, resting it on my inner thigh. He gave me a light squeeze on my thigh and I whimpered  against his lips.

Knowing he wasn't going to do anything else was far from what I thought. The more he squeezed, the more my sensitive area throbbed and my legs automatically parted up, giving him a better access. Then he finally made a move. His fingers brushed my inner thigh, on the fabric, and pressed his index finger down on it, sliding it up. I lost control at the touch and moaned, begging him to do it once more. He did it again and again until finally he decided to end the painful teasing.  One of his fingers slid into the fabric, sliding into me. He continued to do it when finally he tore his finger away. He slid the fabric down, over my legs, and threw it on the ground pushing his finger deeper into me again. He continued to slide his fingers into me and my little whimpers kept leaving my mouth. Justin loved my whimpers as he pulled on a pressure every time I moaned or made any bit of a sound. But throughout all, I felt my folds tear. His one finger was an ease but two fingers sliding into me did the job. I couldn't help but to tear up a little as the pain grew. It wasn't as bad but the pain was there. Justin pulled away from my mouth and looked at me. He wiped a stray tear away and gave me another passionate yet small kiss. And with every stroke of his fingers into me I felt as if I would pass out from the pain but he placed gentle kisses on me to soothe me every time he did so.

"You can stop me. All you have to do is say the red word," he mumbled, rubbing his fingers against my folds, throwing me out of my thoughts. It felt good, it felt so good. Everything he did felt good and the pain was worth it. How can I tell him to stop when everything felt so right?

"No code red yet," I mumbled, pulling him to my lips. Justin didn't take a single beat to respond back. He kissed my mouth like his life depended on it and I kissed him back like today was the last day on earth. He inserted his fingers back into me. The pain had subsided and the only thing I was feeling was pure pleasure. Then his mouth moved south again and this time one of my nipples was in his mouth.

Oh!

This was new to me, the sensation and the deep pull in my belly was alien and the only thing that left my mouth was a pure, blissful gasp as he bit down on me. His fingers in me and his hot mouth on my breasts, both the sensation, had driven me to a whole new level where I had never been to. Something pulled deep into my groin and thinking it was nothing but the double penetration was far from what was to happen. In just few seconds after his mouth going down on me, my body locked up. I didn't know what I felt but the feeling was far from my comfort zone and when I tried to push Justin off of me, he quickly grabbed my arms and pressed down on the mattress.

"Justin!" I yelled, unable to hold back as I felt a long release out of me. I read about this! And now I felt it! I cried out again and again as Justin continued his torture on me. Safe to say, this man was a god! Then, in a swift second, I heard a loud zipper. I knew what I heard and I knew what it was but I was too deep into cloud 9 for me to even care. Justin looked at me for permission and I instantly nodded.

Code yellow, code yellow!

"Ready?" Ready for what! Before I could even process anything ahead, he entered me, ripping me in half limb by limb. I tried so hard not to make a sound but I failed and screamed out. Justin quickly covered my mouth and leaned into me.

"Code red? Tell me and I'll stop," he whispered, his cock throbbing painfully into me. All I wanted was the pain to go away. Did I want him to stop? No, absolutely not!

This could be my last with him! The thought brought tears to my eyes and I quickly shook my head before he changed his mind on me. The pain will disappear, I know it will! It has to!

The pain was unbearable and the tears streaming down my face brought Justin to slow down his pace. I wrapped my legs around his torso as tight as I could and arched my body up, taking him more into me. I cried out once again as I felt my body shiver underneath him. Soon after, the pain was replaced and pure lust overtook me. I moaned out and whimpered as he increased his pace and then cried out once yet again as I came.

I came again and again and I wanted absolutely nothing but him to continue. Something wet tickled down my legs and I knew exactly what it was but I chose to ignore it and succumbed into the basket of pleasure.

Blood.

I wanted to ignore it because I knew it was bound to happen. I didn't want it to be a big issue but then Justin slowed down and then...he stopped.

His eyes had turned back to the feisty color of red and orange and black veins were stretched out from underneath his eyes again. I felt a strong heavy tension in between us all of a sudden and it clicked to me that he was feeling guilty. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face closer to me, which he didn't bother to pull back.

"It-It's okay, it's--it's just blood, It's normal, Justin. Relax." I could barely make out the words right. He knew I was in pain. Blood doesn't just run down your legs when you're a virgin. I was no longer one and this was the outcome of it, painful, pleasurable yet overbearing. I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled, reassuring him that everything was just fine. All I wanted was nothing more but him to continue his stokes in me.

Then he smiles the most devilish smile I ever perplexed on him. It throws me off guard and I shudder in delight. He leaned down almost immediately and smashed his lips against mine hungrily, capturing my tongue with his. I moaned against lips and pulled him closer into me, biting down on his lower lip. I gave him a better access to my neck, loving the way he devoured it, and bit my lip as one of his finger slid inside of me again, followed by another. This time wasn't as painful as the other time but I still felt liquid cascading down my legs. Justin withdrew his fingers and slammed deep into me again. I quickly covered my mouth and gasped as he continued his torturous pace into me. Within quick seconds, Justin stilled and then quickly pulled out as he emptied himself out on my stomach with a growl that rumbled out of his chest.

My chest heaved in and out as he laid next to me. I turned my head towards Justin and his eyes came back to its normal color. I smiled as he smirked at me. I diverted my eyes away from him and to my the beautiful mess on my stomach. I starred at it, bewildered.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, wiping the white mess off of my stomach. Did he? Yes. But the pain was so good I could take it any day. This was what I was missing my whole life?

"No. You took me higher to cloud 9. Let's do it again," I whispered, smiling. Too numb and pained to move, I stayed where I was and didn't move. Justin leaned down, kissed my navel and then cleaned up my blood from my legs.

"I plan on it really soon. But for now, let's get you cleaned up and put to bed. We have to get going early tomorrow." I didn't fight back. I needed my body to rest for tomorrow. After getting cleaned up I laid back down on the bed. I knew I was going to hurt more by the time morning swung by. Justin kissed me before laying back down next to me.

                    ****************************************************

I drifted off to sleep within seconds after Justin cuddled me in. It was the most peaceful thing I ever came across. I was no longer a virgin but a women whose needs were met by someone who was so well worth it. I didn't regret this and I knew he didn't either. Justin was so dear to me I could give myself up like this anytime he wanted me to without a doubt.

All I wanted to do was replay this scene over and over again in my head and dream about the best future ever with Justin by my side. But the case was different. From white clouds to blue sky, everything shifted and changed into a whole new different demeanor. The clouds turned gray. Everything that looked lively inside my head quickly turned into a dull, gray colour. My smile faded by I kept my eyes closed.

What was going on? No....

Long, silver chains came out of no where and draped themselves around my wrists as they pulled, binding me against the wall. A beautiful blue turned into gray and gray quickly turned into blood red. I looked around, panicking. I kept telling my heart to slow down and my body to relax but the more I tried the harder the chains pulled against me. 

I was binding to what? Where was I?

"You're getting closer to the destiny. Choose wisely!"  The sound came out of nowhere. I didn't see anybody but the sound came as if it was near me.  I looked around.

"Choose wisely? I will never give you the stone! It doesn't belong to you, do you hear me!"

"Your time is ticking. Either you give in or you don't..." The voice said again.

"Never!" Silence. Nothing was said for a while and then suddenly I was being shifted forward. I screamed. At first there was another wall in front of but then it disappeared was quickly replaced by a river of blood which I was being thrown into. The river was big and red with gray clouds above me. Blood. I screamed!

"Then loose it all."

I woke up in sweats and sat up quickly on the bed, looking around frantically. I was back into the room with Justin next to me. My heart thumped loudly against my chest. I turned my head to look at Justin as I tried to calm myself down but my body wouldn't cooperate. My eyes stung.

What was I about to loose? Who?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.5K 507 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
23K 768 41
"Humans. You always have to go sticking your nose where it just doesn't belong. There are repercussions but you silly mortals think everything revolv...
93 1 32
Jack and Ann have taken me on a great adventure full of mystery and incredible technology, I hope you'll join us. I know you have a lot of reading c...
535K 18.6K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...