(Prince Of Tennis FF) Tennis...

By LeiAyumi

From the States to Japan, Lei Ayumi did not expect to be in Tennis again, as a member of the best tennis club... More

Chapter 1 - Japan
Chapter 2 - Rikkaidai
Chapter 3 - Being Helpful
Chapter4- Manager.
Chapter 6- Him.
Chapter7- New Regular
Chapter 8
Chapter 9- Bonding!
Chapter10- Trip
Chapter11 - School.
Chapter12 - Intraschool Ranking
Chapter13- Planning
Chapter14 - Date!
Chapter 15 - Family Troubles.
Chapter 16 - Moving to Hyotei
Chapter 17 - Group date?
Chapter 18 -Proposal
Chapter 19 - Brats.
Chapter 20 - Death Anniversary
Chapter 21 - Netflix
Chapter 22 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 23 - Back together
Chapter 24 - Rikkai Again
Chapter 25 - The Support fell..
Chapter 26 - Final match
Chapter 27 - U-17
Chapter 28 - Irony
( Authors Note! ) XD * Random Talks *
Chapter 29 - Sports Day! (1)
Chapter 30 - Sports Day (2) [ Happy 9.9k ]
Chapter 31 - Sports Day (3)
Chapter 32 - Momo and Oni match!
Chapter 33 - Match!
Chapter 34 - Thoughts and Irie
Chapter 35 - Giving each other a break. [ Happy 17k ! ]
Chapter 36 - flashbacks of U-17
Chapter 37- The former Captain and Now.
Chapter 38 - The DecidingMatch
Chapter 39 - For Real, it's ending.
Chapter 40 - 5v1
Chapter 41 - Back.
Chapter 42 - Revolutionary Members.
Chapter 43 - Genius 10.
Chapter 44 - The Attack on Seiichi?!
Chapter 45 - Breaking Up for Real
Chapter 46 -AtobeTezuka..doubles?!
Author Note! Important!
Chapter 47 -AtobeNiou
Chapter 48 -Being Serious
Chapter 49 -Pains
Chapter 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 ( LAST CHPT)
LAST AUTHOR NOTE
Hi!

Chapter 53

1.3K 33 6
By LeiAyumi

// Another update! Huehuehue//

Chapter 53

Lei POV

I had a good night sleep for the first time in a long while. It was nice, feeling like everything cleared. I changed into my sports attire ( AN : See Pic! ) and went down for my breakfast.

I saw Yukimura at the buffet, and greeted him. He smiled, and greeted me, " Good morning, Ayumi. "

Even though we resolve the tension between us, it was still awkward to be around him. I smiled and left to get a plate of salad. As I munched on my salad, Irie asked me, " You guys are together again? "

I shook my head, indicating no. After finishing up my salad, I decided to go for a morning run.

I got back just in time to see the starting of the match between Yukimura and Fuma.

The match had gathered quite a lot of viewers, and I smirked as I watched Yukimura smash the ball onto the empty court of Fuma.

Yukimura POV

After resolving and ending it with Ayumi on a light tone, I decided to get some rest, however, I realized that Ayumi was not playing with her usual play style, and it felt like she was trying to show me something...

I didn't bother too much and decided to get some rest before my match the next day.

I woke up, feeling quite refreshed as I made my way to the buffet. Suddenly, I heard Ayumi greet me. I responded to her greeting and since it was such an awkward situation, she left.

As I walked back to where the rest of the Rikkai members were sitting, I was pestered with question, asking if we were back together. I explain to them the situation and they also thought that it was for the best.

15 minutes before the match, I decided to have a short warm up and I gathered at the location of our match fully prepared, and I saw him with a bandage on his eyes.

"Let's see if you have the ability to make me remove the bandages on my eyes!" He taunted. I nodded my head, even though he couldn't see.

I smashed the ball onto the empty space next to him before he retaliated. This continued for a while, before he got pissed off, and decided to remove his bandages.

-3rd Person POV-

As Fuma took off his bandages, he looked at Yukimura, and responded to each hit with vigor, however, the more balls he defended, he felt himself sweating more compared to Yukimura.

More balls of his reached the empty patches of land between Yukimura, where Yukimura was unable to defend, and yes! He won...but did he really won?

Suddenly, his whole sight turned blurry...before it was complete darkness.

Yukimura observed him from afar, as he watched as Fuma toppled onto the cold hard ground. "Sweet Dreams." He started off, as he left the courts.

Lei POV

I gash in shock. ' Yukimura didn't use this yesterday...Was he holding back...for me? ' I silently thought, before removing them off my head.

Yukimura managed to put his opponent, Fuma into a dream –like state, as he won the game, since Fuma is unable to get up to serve.

This concludes the finish of the games. I decided that it was time to put an end to all this useless bantering.

" Byoudin. I challenge you to an offical match. "

~

This story will be ending soon, so I just wanted to know on your thoughts on the story, if it's too draggy, or just nice. Please just tell me how you feel, so that I can write better in future!

Can I have at least 3 Comments? Thank you ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 741 48
A fan fiction about Takeshi Konomi's The Prince of Tennis. It tells about the counterpart hero of the original story, if there's a Prince there must...
21.2K 956 13
Sakusa Yasuko, former ace of Shiratorizawa's middle school girl's volleyball team transfers to Seigaku after tearing her ACL. As she attends the scho...
59.9K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
2.7K 61 30
Y/N loves tennis. She watches it all day and night with her dad. When she goes out one day to watch street tennis, she ends up hypnotized by two boys...