Secrets 3

By crazydirectioner226

Allison and Louis are happy about finally being married. As their relationship continues they face some big c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 18

61 4 0
By crazydirectioner226

Louis' POV

Something has been off about Allison since I got home yesterday. I'm not sure what it is. Almost like she's hiding something. I don't understand what she would hide. There's nothing really going on. I feel like there's nothing really to hide. I did notice that she threw up the one day I was off. She didn't say anything about it. I'm sure she's fine. If she wasn't she would have brought it up to me. At least I think she would. She always does. It wouldn't make sense if she didn't this time.

I woke up to the sun slightly shinning into our room. I looked down and saw that she was still sleeping. I can't help but smile a little. I don't want to wake her up. She looks so peaceful and she deserves to sleep. I know she loves it. She looks so beautiful right now. She's always beautiful to me. Even when she's like she is right now with her hair all over the place. I just want to lean down and kiss her. I don't want to wake her up though. That just means she has to go out for awhile. I'm not upset about her having to go. I just want to spend some time with her. I know I'll be able to when she gets back. I just hope she doesn't take too long. She usually doesn't when she has to go out with Erica. I am happy she's getting along with her. I know she really didn't like her at first but she was upset with her dad then. She still is. I just hope she can let things go with what's he's done. I'm not going to push her into any of that though. He does piss me off with some of the things he does for her but I don't want to keep her away from him. I never want to keep her away from everyone.

Sometimes I feel like I do that. I mean she hardly sees anyone anymore. I know she's not in school so she doesn't really see her friends. She always wants to spend time with me when school is out. I'm fine with that. I do want to be with her just as much as she wants to be with me. I would quit my job to spend time with her if she would let me. I know she doesn't want to be the reason I quit my job or do anything crazy like that. I would do that for her. I almost did. I honestly didn't know how much longer I could take us hiding anymore. That has gotten better since we got this house. I love it here. The house is done the way the both of us want it. I know some things here will change when this is the only house we live at. We don't have to hide anything here either. I mean we hardly hide anymore at home either. I just don't want Allison to deal with all the things everyone is going to say. Especially her parents when they find out I was her teacher.

I know I'll have to explain to them that I've never done this before. I really do love her. There was always something different about her since I first saw her walking down the hall on the first day. It just made things better when I found out she was in one of my classes. I wouldn't take back anything I've done with her. She's mine now. I know she's not going anywhere. No matter what anyone says.

As I was thinking about everything I felt her start to move in my arms. I smiled a little as I looked down at her. She smiled at me, "Good morning, babe."

I moved some of her hair from her face, "Good morning, beautiful."

She smiled a little bigger before moving closer to me. I felt her softly kiss my neck before hiding her face in it. I just tightened my arms around her. I love seeing her like this. It's cute. I love it even more that I'm the only one she's been like this with. She's done a lot of things only with me. I'll make sure it stays that way. Well I know she won't let anything happen like that. She's proved that she doesn't want anyone else. She's had multiple chances.

After a few minutes I felt her move her face away from my neck, "Can I have a kiss, babe?"

I just smiled before leaning down, gently pressing my lips against her's. They stayed that way against mine as they moved in sync. I can't believe she still asks to kiss me. I'm here whenever she wants a kiss. She doesn't need to ask. I would love to kiss her every chance I get. I really don't want her to pull away anytime soon. I know as soon as she does that means she'll have to get ready.

Not long into the kiss she pulled away when I saw her smile. God I love that smile. I'll never get tired of it. I wish I could see her smile more often. She softly pecked my lips, "I need to get up, babe.

I tightened my arms around her, "I know. I just don't want you to go."

I can tell she's thinking about not going. She should go though. I know she needs to get fitted for the dress. I'm just being selfish. I felt her cup my cheek in her hand as she started caressing it with her thumb. She lightly pecked my lips again, "I'll come home as soon as I can, babe. It shouldn't take that long."

I sighed, "I know. I'm just being a little selfish."

She just shook her head, "No you're not. You just want to spend time with me."

I don't really know what to say to her. She treats me so much better than I deserve. Especially after all the things I've done in my life. Almost everything I've done is selfish. Me making sure she was with me and no one else is the most selfish things I've done. I just can't bare the thought of losing her.

My thoughts were interrupted by her lightly pecking my lips, "I'm going to get ready."

I just nodded as she moved out of my arms then off our bed. I can't help but look at her. She's so beautiful and the most amazing girl I've ever met. I'm way to selfish to give her up. Not letting her get away may be the most selfish thing I could ever do. I need her. I need her more than anything.

Allison's POV

Louis being the way he has been this morning is making it hard on me to leave. I don't really want to go but I know I have to. I would rather spend the day with him in bed with his arms wrapped around me. I'll come back as soon as I can though. I'm sure he knows that.

As I finished getting ready I walked back into our bedroom when I saw him still laying in bed with a slight smirk on his face. I can't help but smile a little. I'm not really surprised. He always does that. I kind of like it though. I would rather him look at me than anyone else. I've never seen him look at other girls though. It's probably good that I haven't. I know it would make me upset.

I don't want think about that. I shook my head before walking over by him. He intertwined our fingers, "I'm going to miss you, love."

I can't help but smile hearing him say that. It sounds nice hearing someone say that. I never really heard that from anyone before him. I squeezed his hand, "I'll miss you too. I shouldn't be too long though."

"Can you stop and get us some food on the way back?"

I nodded, "When I get back in spending the rest of the day in your arms."

I noticed him smile, "I love you."

I can't help but smile hearing that. I always do. I can't help it. Just hearing him say that makes me happy. "I love you. I'll be back soon."

I softly pecked his lips before pulled away from him. I was almost out of the room when he mumbled, "Be careful, love."

I looked back, "I will."

He smiled a little as I walked out. I really hope she doesn't keep me there too long. I really do want to spend time with Louis. We haven't really had a day where we can stay him and just be together and awhile. Well except for the day Louis had off because of what happened with Lindsey. I guess that sort of counts but we ended up sleeping most of the day.

I pulled into the parking lot of the dress shop. I noticed my father's car sitting outside. I can't believe I'm going to his wedding next week. I'm still upset with the way he handled things. I guess I should let it go for one night. Erica isn't bad either. It's just that she's not that much older than me. It just seems a little weird to me.

I parked Louis' car before walking inside. I saw Erica sitting on a bench towards the from of the store. She smiled before getting up to hug me, "Thank you for this."

"It's no problem."

I started to look around when I noticed that we were really the only ones here. I don't mind but I just though some of the other bridesmaids would be here. I mumbled, "Are we going to be the only ones here?"

She nodded, "The rest of them came during the week. I know you're not here during the week and I need to get my wedding dress fitted one last time."

I just nodded before walking down the small hallway where the dressing rooms are. I noticed that they already had the dresses in there. Maybe this will be shorter than I thought before. I don't mind since I'll get to go home to Louis quicker.

I closed the curtain behind me and tried my dress on. I had a women help me zip it up before moving where they do alterations. The women started fixing the dress when I noticed Erica walk out in here dress. It's very big. I'm not surprised though. I expected it to be like that. It just seems like something she would want. She stood next to me as another women started working in her dress. She asked, "Is Louis coming to the wedding?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I feel like I need him there."

"I'm sure things will be fine."

"I know. He just calms me down."

"Your father is happy to finally be seeing you."

I'm sort of surprised to hear that. He's had many chances to see me. Especially before he divorces my mom. I was home when they were. He was just gone a lot. I know I need to let it go for next weekend. Especially since he's going to find out that Louis and I got married. I don't want to hide that anymore. It feels nice being able to tell people. Mainly since we haven't really got to be open with most of our relationship. I mumbled, "How do you think he's going to take the news about Louis and I?"

She shrugged, "I'm not really sure. I feel like he still thinks of you like a little girl. I feel like he might take it well. Probably better than we both think he will."

I just nodded. I don't really know what to say about this. I'm almost don't care how he's going to take the news about Louis and I. Mainly because we're already married so he can't do anything about it. I mean he's not going to know everything yet. I don't want him to. I mean I haven't really brought that up to anyone. Only a few people know everything. They've known since the beginning.

We talked about a few things as they finished things up in our dresses. I'm honestly ready to get out of here. I want to be home with Louis already. I know once I'm back around him that my day is going to get better. It always does. I mean who knows what Louis and I will do once we're around each other for the rest of the day. I know we've been intimate a lot lately. Almost every time we get some time together like that we end up doing some thing intimate. I don't mind it. It's just that we've been like that so much more now since the wedding. That's how people always are after they get married, right? We are newly weds so I feel like that's normal. I just don't have anyone else to ask about this. No one around us are really newly weds. I mean the only people that are around us that have been married are our parents and it would be awkward to ask them about this.

I changed out of the dress back into my clothes. I walked back out of the dressing room and saw Erica sitting out on the bench I saw her on when I first got here. She smiled, "Thank you for this."

"It's no problem."

She nodded, "On my wedding day would you mind getting ready with me and the rest of the bridesmaids. I mean I understand if you don't."

I nodded, "Yeah. That's fine. I can just have Louis meet me there."

I noticed her smile, "I never expected you to agree to any of this."

"Me either. I just need to learn how to get the past behind me."

"I understand. I've been there before. I'm here if you need to talk about anything."

"Thank you for that."

She smiled a little, "It's no problem. I'm sure it's not easy graduating early and getting married so young."

I nodded but didn't say anything. She's right. It's not that easy. I knew it wasn't going to be when I got with him. I didn't want easy. I just wanted him.

I left as soon as I could. I grabbed Louis and I something to eat before going back home. I grabbed everything before walking inside. When I walked in the front door I didn't hear anything downstairs. I have a feeling that he's still upstairs in bed. I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

I wondered upstairs and saw that our bedroom door was till open like how I left it. As I got closer to our bedroom I saw him still laying in bed. I can't help but smile a little. As I walked in I noticed that he hasn't moved. He probably fell back asleep. He does deserve it. He hardly ever sleeps in. It seems like he's always awake before I am.

I set the bag of food down on the nightstand with our drinks before moving over to the bed. I sat down on the edge next to him. I moved some of his hair away from his face. He looks so cute right now. I don't really want to wake him up. I'll spend time with him when he wakes up. I sighed before moving so I was laying next to him with my arms wrapped around him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 913 19
Two boys, have known eachother there WHOLE lives. There moms were best friends in high school. They became best friends. Doing everything together. R...
3K 81 32
Worlds upside down. Hearts breaking and hurting more than the people around them understand. They dream of the day that they will be healed. The day...
2.7K 82 33
What happens when 10 years later, Nicole meets her bully from high school? What happens when she's falling head over heels for him again, even though...
336K 4.7K 68
Imagines with Louis The Tommo Tomlinson [ALL OF THIS IMAGINES ARE WRITTEN BY ME!SO PLEASE DON'T STEAL THEM!] [With Pictures and GIFs]