Secrets 3

By crazydirectioner226

Allison and Louis are happy about finally being married. As their relationship continues they face some big c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 15

77 3 1
By crazydirectioner226

Allison's POV

I don't know how long we stayed kissing in the shower. It seemed like awhile but I don't mind. Especially after what we've just done. I mean it was my idea. I just wanted to surprise him. I know I did that.

He pulled away from the kiss. He smiled before turning off the water. We haven't exactly finished our shower but I don't really have the energy to argue with him right now. I do want to talk to him about what upset him earlier. I know he'll talk to me about it. I'm sure that's what he wants to do. He opened the curtains before picking me up. I wrapped my arms around him as he carried out. He grabbed us a couple towels. I grabbed them from him as he carried me into our bedroom. He gently set me down on the bed. I handed him a towel as I wrapped another one around me. He wrapped his around his waist before moving onto the bed next to me. I moved onto my side so that I was facing him. I looked up at him. I can tell he's thinking. I'm sure it's about whatever had him upset from earlier.

He moved his hand up and moved some of my hair out of my face before he cupped my cheek in his hand. He started caressing my cheek with his thumb, "You're so beautiful, baby."

I can't help but smile hearing him say that. I know he says it to me all the time but I'll never get tired of hearing it. I never really had anyone say that much to me before him. Well I didn't really have much before him. He's changed so much more me. I feel like it could be for the better but I'm sure that some of it isn't. I don't care though. I love him and I'm not going anywhere.

I felt him stop caressing my cheek before he ran his thumb over my bottom lip, "I need to talk to you about something, love."

I wrapped my leg around his waist, holding him closer to me, "Well I'm right here."

He smiled a little, "I know. I just don't want to upset you."

He shouldn't have to worry about upsetting me. I hardly ever really get upset with him. He should know by now that I'm here for whatever he needs. I moved some of his hair, "I'll be fine, babe. You can tell me anything."

He started caressing my cheek with his thumb again, "I know. I just hate that I have to tell you this but I have to."

I looked at him a little concerned. He's acted like this before when he's had to tell me things. It was back when Lauren was still around and he had to tell me that she tried to have sex with him. I know he would never do anything like that to me. I know this is going to have something to do with Lindsey. Hopefully it's nothing like that but who knows. I just want people to leave him alone with things like that. Especially since we're married now and we haven't exactly been hiding it from people. I know he hasn't. He tells people whenever he gets a chance.

I can tell he's thinking about all this. I put my hand on top of his as I looked at him. I started lightly caressing his hand with my thumb. I don't want to push him into telling me. I know he will tell me. He always does. He just needs his time with it. It didn't take him very long till he sighed. He lightly pecked my lips, "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you. I love you more than I ever thought I could."

I noticed a smile start to play on his lips as I said that, "I hate that I have to tell you all this."

I nodded before moving closer to him. He moved his hand away from my face before wrapping his arms around me. He softly pecked my lips, "Today when I got up I just knew that something was going to happen. I didn't know what but I just knew. I got to my classroom and Lindsey started trying somethings and I wasn't going along with any of it. Honestly it was pissing me off a little bit. It wasn't too bad this morning. The bell rang stopping whatever she was trying to do. As soon as I got the chance to I walked into the hallway. She didn't say anything till the lunch bell rang. That's when she started again. Except she was upfront with saying she wanted me to have sex with her. I denied her. I can't imagine doing that with her. I can't imagine doing that to you. She kept trying multiple times. I denied her each time. Then she tried kissing me and I pushed her away. She got upset about that and smacked me across the face. I was already pissed off before but her doing that made it so much more. I told her to get the fuck out and she asked where she should go. I told her she can go home for all I care. I needed her away from me. She grabbed her things and left."

I can't believe this is all happening to him again. Well this time is a little different. She actually tired kissing him. I just want girls to leave him alone. I hate knowing he has to go through this situation. I know he can't control it either. It upsets me that neither of us can control it. I wish I could. I didn't like Lindsey before and I really don't like her now. I lightly pecked his lips, "Did you tell anyone after?"

He nodded, "I went to my boss about it."

I moved some of his hair, "Did he say anything about it?"

I felt him start running his finger tips up and down my back, "He said how he needs to talk to her about it but he gave me tomorrow off so I'm not around her. I mean he knows about the other things she's tried."

I softly kissed his cheek, "I'm so sorry she did this to you."

He shook his head, "You couldn't control it, love. She did it because she wanted to and there was nothing either of us could really do about it but stop the situation before things got worse even though it was bad as it was."

I moved my hand up and started caressing his cheek with my thumb again, "She's lucky I wasn't there."

He chuckled, "Really?"

I nodded as I moved closer to him, "I might have got into a fight with her."

He laughed as he lightly kissed my nose, "You're so cute, love."

I really don't understand him sometimes. I don't get why he thinks it's cute that I would have done that. I mean she shouldn't being trying to do things with my husband. I mean he has a ring on his finger for a reason and he doesn't try to hide it.

I looked at him a little confused, "Now I'm cute?"

"Well it's just that you're still so innocent, love. It's funny hearing you say that you would have got into a fight with her."

I stopped caressing his cheek, "I would have."

He lightly pecked my lips, "Have you ever been in a fight before?"

I shook my head, "I've never had a reason to be."

He chuckled, "You're so cute, babe."

I pecked his lips, "I could have kicked her ass."

He smiled as he lightly pecked my lips, "I know you would have."

I lent into him as I wrapped my arms back around him. I don't like how someone could just make things so hard for him. I just want girls to leave him alone. I have a feeling that things might stay like this because of his past. It's just that the past two girls that have done this haven't been from his past or maybe they were and I didn't know.

Louis' POV

I'm surprised with the way that Allison took everything. She always seems to surprise me lately. Especially with the one she had when I got home. Seeing her in my button down shirt with red lingerie underneath was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen her in. Maybe I can find a way for her to wear those more often. I love the color red on her. If it's even possible it makes her even more sexy.

I am surprised that she did pull me into our bathroom for part of my surprise. I mean I know that was on our list of places. We should probably update that. We've made love in a few of those places now and I would like to add on to it. I'm not sure what she'll say about it. Maybe she'll enjoy it as much as I will. Well I know that she will.

I can't believe she said she would kick Lindsey's ass. I wish she would but she's still so innocent. I can't see her doing that. She might if she's ever around Lindsey after what happened. I would probably try to stop it. I don't want anything happening to Allison. I will make sure nothing happens to her.

She moved her face into the crook my neck as she tightened her arms around me. I love being able to just lay here with her like this. I feel like we don't get to do this as much anymore. Probably because since the wedding we've been making love a lot. I don't mind. I love being with her like that every chance I get. I'm sure she knows that by now.

I'm addicted to that feeling. I never had that feeling being with anyone before her. Everyone before her didn't matter though. She's like my own little drug. I'll never get enough of her. Even when we're older.

My thoughts were interrupted by her leaving a soft kiss on my neck before pulling back so she could look at me. She lightly pecked my lips, "What do you want to do for dinner?"

I can't help but smirk, "I'm not really hungry, love. I believe I've already had something amazing."

Her face turned bright red as she hid it back into the crook of my neck. I can't help but smile after seeing that. I love knowing I have that affect on her. It's cute though. I felt her kiss my neck, "You're a pervert."

I can't help but chuckle, "I'm not a pervert."

"Yes you are."

I kissed her head, "If I was I would be saying many worse things like how I love that way your walls..."

Before I could finish I felt place her hand on top of my mouth, "Okay. Please don't finish that."

I softly kissed her hand as she moved her hand away from my mouth. I'm not surprised that she did that. I know she's not used to people say those things out loud. I don't really say what all I would love to. I used to all the time without thinking. It's different now. I don't want anyone to hear what I think about Allison. That's mainly for me to know and for her to eventually find out. Especially how I love the feeling of her tight walls around me. Fuck! That is the most amazing feeling that only I've felt. I'll make sure it stays that way too.

I really shouldn't be thinking about this right now. We might end up redoing what we just did in the shower. I wouldn't mind but she seems pretty tired from it. She could barely stand anymore from all the pleasure. I love knowing I have that affect on her.

I looked down at her and saw that her face was still a little flushed from what I said. I think it's cute seeing that. I lent down, lightly pressing my lips against her's. They were so soft against mine like they always are. I have a feeling they won't ever be another way. I'm fine with that. It just shows how innocent she still is. I love that about her though. I felt her move one of her hands up, cupping my cheek in it.

I'm not sure how long we stayed like that. I know I need to pull away before this leads to more. I pulled away. She's a little out of breath. I can't help but smile about it. I mumbled, "Are you getting hungry, love?"

She nodded, "What are you wanting to do for dinner?"

I lightly brushed my lips over her's, "We can just order in some Chinese food then we can watch movies up here till we decide to go to bed."

I noticed her start to smile, "I love that idea."

I can't help but smile seeing her's. It makes me happy. I love the fact that I can want to do something so simple and she's happy with it. She's happy with everything I do. I would rather it be this way. Me making her happy and not upset. I lightly pecked her lips before moving away from her. I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed my phone out of my pants before walking back into our room. I laid back down next to her before ordering our dinner.

Hopefully the rest of tonight stays like this for us. I have a feeling that it will. Especially since she doesn't seem upset with what I told her. It probably makes things a little better that I get to stay home with her tomorrow. I would rather be here with her anyway. I would quit my job if she would let me. I might get to that point if people keeping trying things like they have been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 3 28
Her whole world was shattered on her 21st birthday she thought she could never heal. She closed herself off and went through the motions of every da...
3.7M 24.9K 80
They met at a party, just years before. Louis knew she was someone special, someone he wanted to be with. Was it the matching blue eyes? Or the way h...
1.1K 106 26
Lori Simmons doesn't know much about herself. She's always been told what to do and what she was allowed to like. She was never given the choice to d...
3K 81 32
Worlds upside down. Hearts breaking and hurting more than the people around them understand. They dream of the day that they will be healed. The day...