FIND ME (BXB)

By MsBooPotato

JAN 2015 - JUNE 2017 COMPLETED After being sent off by his pack away from his mate, Harris' life has become m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (End)
Extra Chappy

Chapter 30

8.6K 388 63
By MsBooPotato

HARRIS

She's not anywhere! I mean I already checked all the damn floors! This damn whole wide floor! The rooms and everything! The only place left was the first floor which has been very noisy since the pcl's warrior arrived.

The gun shots. The howling. The screams.

It's too dangerous to go down there.

The war is getting worse. The noise makes me cringe in fear.

Is Liam alright? Is everyone alright? I clenched my fist as I walked like a drunk towards- I don't know...

I'm so tired, I've been running around for a damn whole hour or more. I've even encountered some enemies and almost got shot but escaped safely.

My knees began to weaken and I stumbled and hit the wall on my left. I groaned in pain.

"I'm hungry..." I pouted as I slid down on the floor. "I need to hide...I can't stay here..." I told myself as I tried to stay conscious but my tired body could barely move.

Damn...Tania where are you? Where did you go? Are you alright? I blinked. Shit I'm dozing out...I'm going to faint.

I can't... I can't give up here...

"There's one here!" Someone stood in front of me but I couldn't see him clearly. My sight was blurred. I looked at his face and tried to identify if he's an enemy or a comrade.

Shit... who is he?

"Hey are you okay?" He asked as he waved his hand on my face. I blinked a few times. I don't have any strength to answer.

"Hey who's that?" Another one came into view.

Damn it! I'm going to faint!

"He's dozing off, we need to bring him somewhere safe." The first guy said and I groaned.

"Wait- we don't- if he's-" I can't hear him clearly. I'm losing it...

Damn... Tania, where are you?

***

"Harris? Harris? Wake up...you need to wake up."

Tania's voice... Thank goodness you're fine...

"I'm... glad..."

"Harris?" A hand shook me by my shoulders and I frowned. "Harris! Please wake up! You have to stand now once and for all or I'll splash cold water on you!"

She's so noisy. I opened my eyes slowly... trying to get use of the light above Tania's face.

"Harris...thank god! Please wake up now, we have to go before he comes back." She almost sobbed.

"Tania..." I sat up with my hands massaging my temples. "Argh! My head! It's going to fall apart!"

"Shh!" She hushed me. "They'll hear you, stay quiet okay?" I looked at her and nodded.

I stared at her pale face for a long time. Her eyes are swollen with black bugs under it. Her pink hair is in a mess... she doesn't look good.

How can you look so old in just a moment of time?

"Hi." I smiled sheepishly and she chuckled as her eyes watered up.

"H-hi..." She forced a smile but rolled her eyes after it watered up. "W-what are you still doing here? Al and the other already esca-"

"I came for you." I smiled and her eyes widened a little.

"W-what?" Her pale lips trembled. "I-I hurt Lucas...y-you should hate me-" I frowned before pulling her in my arms and she stiffened.

"I came here to save your sexy ass." I whispered and she started sobbing.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm sorry Harris," Tania dug her fingers on my shirt, trembling so bad between my hands. "I...I hurt Lucas he might..."

"Lucas...he's dead." She stiffened and I hugged her closer.

"No...Harris-"

"It's alright he doesn't hate you..." I entangled my fingers on the strands of her hair, comforting her as much as I could. "I believed it." She pulled away from me and stared deep into my eyes.

"No Harris, listen." She cupped my face between her small hands.

"What?" I asked confused as she stared at me seriously.

"Lucas is not dead." My eyes widened from that.

"huh?! What are you saying?"

Did I hear her right? Wait! I heard her correctly, right?!

"He's not dead. There's no way I'll kill him-"

"But-"

"Look, I only stabbed him with a drug to stop his heart from beating for a whole day." She explained. My head is still processing her words.

"He's not dead..." My eyes watered up as I smiled widely. Lucas is freaking alive! "Are you sure?" She nodded, smiling sadly.

"Yeah, there's still two more hours before he wakes up. Didn't Hhans tell you that?" She asked, confused and I shook my head. "That idiot, anyway I have no other choice but to do it... I hesitated. If it's you or Lucas I'll save first." She almost mumbled. "I chose Lucas and I'm sorry."

I stared at her.

"It's fine, I'll probably do the same since Lucas would obviously die first if he's here anyway." I said jokingly and Tania nodded in agreement.

"He surely will." She chuckled a bit and I smiled.

"But why Tania?" I asked and she sighed.

"I'm a traitor. I won't avoid the truth but I changed my mind... I can't bear it when you and Lucas were sent to the hospital in critical states." She bit her lower lip. "I don't want to feel that pain again so I asked Hhans for help. Things are going as planned but my brother caught me and locked me here." She clenched her fist.

"Tania..."

"Harris, please don't hate my brother." She begged. "He's just in so much pain... He doesn't know what he's doing." She grabbed my arms desperately. "He needs me, that's why I agreed to do this. If he loses me...he'll go insane."

Well, he obviously lost it but-

"Please try to understand him, he lost not only his mate...but also his twin." My eyes widened. "Cecil was bearing his offspring when they killed her. He's alone and empty." She sobbed. "So please don't hate him..."

"Shh..." I hushed her before brushing my fingers on her hair once again. "It's alright, I can understand." She smiled as she hugged me tightly.

"Harris...thank you so much!" She sniffed. "Harris... Please help me to stop Master Liam, I know once he sees Roel, he'll kill him immediately." She shook her head. "Don't let him kill my brother..." I nodded.

"I won't don't worry..." I patted her head. "I won't let anything happen to your brother but first," I looked around the room where we were.

It's a very small room with no windows at all. I'm currently laying down on a very dirty table. The place looks too old and everything in here is full of dust. The only way out is the metal door that seems locked from the outside. "How can we get out of here?"

She shrugged. "I don't know." I sighed as I shook my head.

"Okay, let's plan something first for our escape before it's too late." She nodded.

We will get out of here soon.

I smiled as I hugged her once again.

I promise you that.

LIAM

'Damn it!' I followed Harris' scent on the second floor, running around for a damn long time but I couldn't find him. His scent disappeared... Where the fuck is he?

I looked around where Harris' scent disappeared before shifting back to my human form. Yup, I'm fully naked as I sit on the floor and lean on the wall.

Where are you? I closed my eyes. I want to see him so bad... I miss him. I gritted my teeth.

I need to save him no matter what happens...

Damn it Harris... Please be alright. I heard footsteps and I frowned when I sensed his scent.

"There's a pervert here!" Hhans shouted and I frowned.

"Shut up." I glared at him and he chuckled before throwing a pair of shirt and pants at me. I sniffed it and a human scent hit my nose.

"You stripped someone?" I raised a brow at him and he smiled proudly.

"Yup just for you dude." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's master for you, dickhead." I said as I put the clothes on.

"Yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Anyways, if you're searching for your little mate, I think he's with Tania by now." He said looking around.

"He's not my mate." I said as I smell myself, I mean the clothes with disturbing human's scent. He raised a brow at me.

"Really?" He asked. "Then why are you looking for that fag desperately?" I growled at him.

"I'll make him mine later on and he'll be your luna so be careful of your words." I said seriously and he raised both of his hands. "Anyways, how can you be so sure that he's with Tania?"

"Well...long short story, it's planned."

"What by who?" I was confused.

"By Tania, she's the traitor." My eyes widened. "And I'm helping her." My blood boiled in anger as I clenched my fist, glaring at Hhans.

"You what?"

"But-" He stiffened when I grabbed his collar in the blink of an eye. I glared at him furiously. I felt like I could kill him at this moment for bringing Harris in danger.

"Explain yourself before I cut your head off." He swallowed hard, this is the first time I've ever seen fear in his eyes. No one can ever tame this guy, not even his grandma...but now I'll do the favour.

"L-look, it's not what you're thinking..." He said in panic. "The main culprit of this is Tania's brother, h-his brother's mate was killed by a group of werewolves together with their unborn twins." He closed his eyes while gritting his teeth before he continued. "H-he hated our species after that s-so he planned all of this with the hunters." He breathed. "But Tania changed her mind and asked me to join her plan to stop her brother..."

"She's the one who killed Lucas." I growled and he shook his head.

"N-no! Lucas isn't dead," My eyes widened. "She stabbed him with a drug, he'll be awake after a few hours!" He explained, I can't bring myself to say anything.

He's not dead. I sighed in relief after I let go of him. Lucas is alive! Fucking alive! Shit...my eyes felt so hot as I covered half of my face with my palm.

Daniel should know this! I smiled before looking at Hhans, who's staring at me, confused.

"So you're not really on their side?" I asked and he nodded. I nodded back in understanding.

"That's good then," I smirked at him. "And sorry for snapping." He sighed in relief.

"Y-yeah? You scared the crap out of me! I thought you're going to kill me for real once I say a wrong word." He stared at me as he shivered before smirking. "And that makes you a great Alpha dude." I chuckled before pointing a finger at him.

"That's 'master' for you." I reminded before stretching. "Anyway, where are they?"

"And that's what we're going to find out." I stared at him in disbelief before rolling my eyes.

"Got any clues?" He nodded.

"Lots of it." He smirked and I frowned, this will take a lot of time for sure. "But let's check the basement first before we check the others." I nodded.

"Then lead the way." I told him and he nodded.

"Got it dude."

"It's 'master' shithead."

"Okay, dude." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

Harris, wait for me...

I'll find you and before you know it you're already in my bed, panting with my mark on you. I nodded at myself in agreement.

Yup, that's a good plan. I'm so proud of myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 108 17
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...
152K 6.2K 24
it all started with a rejection...... Taylor, a rejected omega must fend for himself as he sets his mind on forming a pack along with finding a secon...
349K 10.7K 25
He finally found someone to keep him safe. But somebody wants someone back. That's the problem you can't take him back he belongs to somebody else.
995K 11.5K 21
Available to download @Smashwords.com (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253526) where you can download on all their possible options. Denise Bev...