Chapter 26

"Calm down Daniel!" Nathan shouted annoyed as the big guy threw a tantrum at everything he saw. "He's safe-"

"How can you tell, huh?!" Daniel glared at us and I rolled my eyes.

As soon as we returned home, we were welcomed by the sudden news. Carter told us that some of the members were missing again when we got home including his little mate. And of course, even if Daniel doesn't want his little toy it does not mean he doesn't care.

"Lucas is not that weak," Nathan said glaring. "Trust him-"

"No," Daniel fought and I swear I just wanted to threw a fucking bowl in his face. "We don't know what's happening to hi- them! As well as the first missing batch!" He shouted when Zoddy slowly walked in.

"Tania..." He pouted at us and I sighed. Even her huh? "We should look for her," He walked in fully, standing beside Daniel. "She's the only girl missing... s-something might already-"

"Calm down Zoddy..." Nathan breathed out. "That girl is scary no one will try to touch her, well I bet they'll pick Lucas than her-" Nathan stopped when Daniel glared daggers at him. "Oh sorry."

"That's it." Daniel turned around and started walking towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" I asked, confused. He glanced at me and passed his shoulder.

"I'll torture him until he speaks." He simply said and we quickly stood up and followed him.

Fuck... he can't kill that guy, he's just a mere human. If he died, the heat between werewolves and humans would get bigger... that's what I'm avoiding but how can I stop a furious mate?

Just why can't Lucas stay still? If we find him I'll make sure to keep an eye on him next time.

Daniel quickly stormed in when we reached the cabin in the middle of the woods.

"The Alpha won't be happy if he learned." I nodded in agreement at Nathan.

We used the woods to get here and that's forbidden since no one should know where this is. We usually use the car and take the long route but the idiot is out of his mind.

I clenched my fist. I wanted to act the way he does because Harris is missing but what's going to happen to Nathan if he has two mad wolves running around. I shook my head.

Harris is safe... I can feel it but Lucas and the others I really don't know.

"Where are they?!" Daniel shouted as he walked in the room where the guy is tied up on the chair. He stared at us confused.

"Masters?" The guards stood up in surprise. "W-what-"

"It's alright, please leave us for a while?" I smiled weakly and the three guards nodded before exiting the cabin and closed the door behind them.

"Where are they?! Tell me!" Daniel asked again and the human kid just raised his brow.

"Who?" He simply asked. He's not really scared of us.

"My mate you fucker." Daniel glared at him and he pretended to be thinking to annoy him more.

"I don't kno-" Daniel grabbed his collar and yanked it towards him.

"One more wrong answer and I'll rip you to sheds." He said seriously and finally the kid made a reaction.

He's a smart kid.

"Answer me before I remove everything you need to survive. How about I'll go with your eyes first? How does that sound?" Zoddy shivered in disgust and the kid swallowed hard.

"I-I don't know...I'm here all the time, remember?" He said with a little sarcasm.

"Oh really?" Daniel smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Then tell me, what are they planning to do with them?"