Chapter 33 (End)

"Are you sure you're not coming?" Niel asked for the last time and I shook my head, smiling.

"Thanks for coming here Niel." I smiled, not really answering his question and he sighed before smiling back.

"Then this is goodbye?" He asked and I nodded. "Call me if anything happens, gonna go now. Thanks for everything and... and I'm sorry for all the trouble."

"It's alright now." I smiled. "Good bye, Niel."

He smiled before looking at Lucas beside me and bowed his head a little.

"Please take care of Harris." He said and Lucas shook his head.

"I won't, Liam will." He said coldly and Niel hesitated before nodding.

Oh Lucas... he surely hates him.

"I better go, bye." He smiled sadly before walking away. I waved goodbye at Niel as he disappeared from the crowd in the airport.

He's going home now.

I sighed. I never thought that it would end this way. Just three months ago, I was fantasising about that boy not knowing that he felt the same way. Half of me feels dejected after knowing the truth but to save Niel feeling the same way, I didn't tell him the truth...

That I loved him from the very start.

"Har-har," Lucas called out and I looked at him. "Let's go home, the ceremony is about to start." He reminded me.

There's a huge celebration today. I smiled. We're going to celebrate Liam's coronation night. The elders finally approved his application after receiving the recommendation of Mr. Goldsmith. If I meet him, I'll make sure to thank him for what he did though I already sent my gratitude to Nathan.

Anyway, Liam and I haven't met though after he asked to mark me. He told me that he won't see me until his surprise is over. I hate surprises. It makes me go dududada wondering what it is.

I haven't apologised for what I did with Niel and I even got mad at Liam for hiding the fact that he knew I was his mate. If only I knew then I wouldn't have let Niel kiss me.

To be honest, I was really surprised- Never had I thought that this would happen. Again.

I'm freaking mates with an Alpha male again and to another next in line! What's worse is that this kid will be leading a well known Pack!

The only difference is that Liam has already taken a liking of me even before we became mates. I don't know if I should be thankful about that.

Zick pulled out from the airport's parking lot and Lucas started singing like an idiot on our way home. He looks perfectly normal but I know that he's still hurting from Tania's death.

They're best friends after all. We decided not to bring the topic up yet until he's ready to talk about it.

"You know that I'm a crazy bitch! I do what I want when I feel like it! All I wanna do is lose control oh oh!" I covered my ear and just looked outside the window.

I frowned when Zick started singing with Lucas. "I'm gonna die..."

"Not yet Lu- Har-har!" Zick laughed nervously and I just rolled my eyes. As if I didn't notice. "What's with that face?! You should be happy!"