Chapter 19

HARRIS

Liam said it.

He said he 'wuv me'.

I blushed at the memory as I stared at the ceiling. Was he serious? How can he fall towards someone he barely knew? It's only been two months since I got here yet he was treating me as if he was waiting for me his entire life.

I wonder... What if he was also dreaming about me even before I came here?

Does it mean anything?

'Hey, are you still there?' Lucas asked through telepathy.

Since our phones were confiscated for the time being, we now use telepathy for communication. Funny how Liam and Lucas' stupid mate didn't think of this.

I turned flat to my stomach on the bed. 'Did I tell you that Liam said he 'wuv me'?'

'Yeah, for a hundredth time I think?' I can hear him frowning. 'Harris you know that he's turning eighteen, right?' He asked and I bit my lower lip.

'Yeah.' I simply said.

'And you know that he's at the right age now to find his mate, right?' I slowly nodded, hating the fact that he's talking to me like I'm a kid.

'Get to the point!'

'The point is there's no point for you two to continue your lovey dovey!' I rolled my eyes. 'And don't forget you guys aren't mates.'

'Do you think I don't know that? Don't worry about me and worry about yourself instead.'

'What do you mean?' He asked confusedly and I just sighed.

'Nothing.' The bathroom door suddenly opened and Liam walked in. 'I gotta go.'

"Hi Liam." I smiled and he just winked before walking towards his walk-in closet.

I stood up and followed Liam and watched him choose a shirt.

He's leaving again.

'You're always leaving me-' Lucas stopped. 'I'll telephat you later Zicky's here!'

Telephat you later? I chuckled. I guess you could say that.

'Wait did he buy it?' I asked.

'Yeah he did, he'll give it to you later.' I nodded, smiling.

'Tell him I said thank you.' I gasped when Liam suddenly lifted me up.

"You're still talking to your friend, ha?" My eyes widened as I shook my head.

"I wasn't!" Liam threw me on the bed and I groaned. "You idiot!" He chuckled.

"I guess confiscating your phones is useless after all." He smirked before going back into the closet.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I sat up.

"To the Alpha, we're going to discuss the case since the intruder that Daniel caught is now awake," He walked out, dressed up already. "We're making progress now." He smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm glad." He walked towards me and pecked my lips before staring at each other's eyes. "Come home early, I have something for you."

I want to be the first one to greet him. I hope he comes home before midnight.

Liam nodded before leaning forward and I tempted him by keeping a gap until my head hit the bed. Liam chuckled before placing a hand on the back of my neck and dragged me closer. His lips touched mine and I felt electricity all over me as I let him keep the lead.