Chapter 27

"Hurry this way! Go left go left!" Lucas shouted, Tania turned left immediately and we all followed.

"Why are we running by the way?" I asked Al beside me and he shrugged. "Besides even i-if Jake told them where we are t-they will still take....hours to get here." I said, exhausted.

"Yes that's true but..." He breathed. "He might have called them before he showed up." My eyes widened.

"You think so-"

"We're doomed!" Lucas whined and we all stopped staring at him. Tania pulled her phone again and started tapping it as she leaned on the wall in this alley.

"What happened?" I asked confused and Tania frowned.

"We're lost and it's his fault for telling directions as if he knows the place." Tania glared at Lucas and he pouted.

"You don't know this place?!" I asked, in disbelief and he chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, we're doomed." Al snorted.

"I just followed Tania!" Lucas reasoned out.

"You said left!" Tania glared.

"I mean the other left!" Lucas frowned at me.

"Then it's right, idiot." I mocked in annoyance and he glared at me.

I know that I shouldn't get mad because he's doing this for me but it's too dangerous out here. Where are we anyways?

"Tania, your eyes have been glued in your phone since we left." Lucas turned his glare at her. "You aren't contacting your prince, aren't you? I swear I'll make you eat poop!"

"Eww! Disgusting really Lucas, I'll kill you if you say that one more time." She glared playfully, Al and I just stood there frowning at them.

How can they fight at this moment? We need to leave this place.

"No! You can't hurt me Robin will hunt you!" Lucas pouted and Tania smirked.

"Really?" She stepped forward and Lucas stiffened. "Dare me sweety."

"Tania?" Lucas stared at her confused. "Are you alright?"

"Of course I am Lucas." He stared at her in fear.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him worriedly but he didn't answer and just stared at Tania. "Hey Tania you're scaring him, I think it's enough." I looked around the alley.

We need to find our way back.

"Yeah forget it." Al said. "Where should we go?" Al stood beside me and I shrugged.

"I know a better place." Tania smiled at us and it felt different. It's cold and empty and it almost made me sweat.

Something's wrong with her.

"Where?" I raised a brow.

"Guys!" Lucas shouted at us, fear written all over his face. "Run! Hurry! Go back!"

"What's wrong?" Al asked, confused as well but I could somehow read the atmosphere.

'Al go back.' He looked at me with his brows furrowed as I glared at Tania, blocking Lucas' way towards us.

Is he for real?

"Tania..."

"Just hurry! Harris ran!" Lucas tried to run past her but he didn't get through. Tania blocked him and his fear turned to pain as he looked at us from her shoulders.

"Lucas..." I watched him fall on the ground. Blood kept on coming out from his body and I couldn't move. I couldn't think.

"Why...?"