Chapter 6

"What's with the bruise on the young master's face?"

"I don't know, it's been two days but it's still swollen badly."

"Maybe he joined a fight somewhere, kids these days."

I tried to scold my ears from listening but I'm a werewolf, it can't be avoided. It's been two days, huh?

I pushed the cart with the cleaning materials and laundry from the three monsters' room to the laundry room or whatever you call this place.

"Marie, I'm leaving it here!" I shouted but no one answered. "Marie!" I heard a heavy sound from the corner. Did something fall? "Marie?"

"What?!" I rolled my eyes when Sandra shouted annoyed. Oh the annoying bitch. She's doing something weird to Marie again.

"I'm leaving." I said.

"Yeah, fuck off!"

Isn't she sweet?

"Hey don't say that-" Marie spoke but Sandra cuts her off

"You scolded me! You better be punished!" I rolled my eyes when Marie screamed. Better leave now and give the lovers some privacy.

"And then?"

"That's the end, the girl died because her lover proposed to her on the edge of the cliff, she got excited, started jumping then fell."

I saw Lucas and Tania walking towards here. I chuckled at the weird story of Tania... where did she get that story from?

"And then?" Lucas asked again as the little girl rolled her eyes.

"The girl died! That's it! What are you expecting?" Tania exploded and made me smirk. "She flew?"

"The guy didn't even save his lover? He didn't even jump after her?" I shook my head at Lucas.

"Are you an idiot, he'll die too if he follows her!" She shouted. "Who's in their right mind will jump on the cliff knowing he'll die?!"

"He doesn't love her enough then."

"Not all love goes that far, Lucas."

"I'll go that far." I was surprised to hear that but Tania's remarks made me lose it.

"I know. You're that stupid." Lucas stared at her very offended.

"He should have called 911 or called Robin!" Tania's jaw dropped which almost hit the floor. I covered my mouth.

They're so funny. I don't see this everyday in my old pack.

"Wow Lucas, you're getting worse every second." Tania shifted her eyes on me. "Oh hi Har-har!" She waved and I smiled at her ignoring the weird nickname they've given me.

Tania is a sweet girl when it comes to me.

"Hi Tania, done with the garden?" I walked towards them and Lucas gave me a toothy grin.

"Yup, now we're going to eat. Too bad you have to take care of the pups," She pouted. "The Beta used to play with them but the packs' meeting is still not over so you still have to do it alone."

The Beta, ha? I heard many good things about him but I haven't seen him yet since I came here. I looked at Lucas and saw his face red. I raised a brow.

Is he blushing?

"Lucas-"

"Tania." We all turned towards where the voice came from and we all stared at the three in horror but I'm much scared at Liam as he stared coldly at me, his cheek was still purple.