Chapter 16

"But they started it! It wasn't our fault!" Harris reasoned out as Carter cleaned his wounds on his face, already swelling up. I glared at him and his friends.

After we learned that they escaped we quickly followed their scent without telling it to the higher ups or they would be punished.

They were attacked by some strangers in a bar and Harris was already beaten up when we got there.

Thank goodness our friendly neighbour pack's, members passed by and helped them. They said that some guys are forcing them to have a drink but they knew that it was drugged so they refused. Harris got mad when one of the guys touched Daniel's mate.

My eyes fell at Harris' swelling chest. That looks bad.

"It hurts!" The Lucas guy cried out like a kid when Carter touched his wrist. "Am I going to die?" He pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"It's sprained. I'll bandage it for a day." He said as he started to roll it up. "Do not use it, understand." Carter glared strictly at his stupid son and Lucas slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and Carter just sighed.

"Come to my clinic after this." The doctor said before looking at me.

"Are you done Carter?" I asked and he nodded.

"They're fine. Nothing to worry about." He said while staring at Daniel who's glaring daggers at his mate.

"You may leave now." The doctor nodded before exiting the room. It went quiet after that.

The three weren't speaking so did I, Zoddy and Daniel. It's so quiet.

"Who told you to leave?" I asked them and they all looked up before staring at each other, not answering. "No one's going to answer?" I glared at them.

"It's Tania!" Lucas' guy shouted and the girl gasped.

"No! It was him!" She pointed at Lucas and he slapped it away.

"Liar! Harris knows the truth too!" He shouted like a kid and I raised a brow at them. "Tell them, Harris."

"You're out of your mind! You said you're bored so it's yours!"

"But you're the one who suggested it! So it's yours!"

Harris sighed.

"Stop blaming each other," He said, staring at his friends and the other two immediately stopped arguing. "It's our fault, we knew that it's wrong but still we went out." He looked up at me. "We're sorry."

I sighed.

"Sorry..." Daniel's mate apologised, clinging to Harris arm like a six years old kid. I glared at their connection but stupid Lucas didn't bulge. Harris even smiled at him. "Are we going to be punished?" He asked nervously.

"Yes." Daniel answered and I looked at him at the corner, confused. "Right?" He asked me and I sighed.

It's not really needed but Daniel won't stop bugging me if I won't teach them a lesson. Much worse, he'll take his own action.

"As you said so," I faced the three rule breakers and all of them had this fear written all over their faces. "You three aren't allowed to see each other until this case is over-"

"What-" I glared at Lucas and he immediately looked down, holding Harry's hand tightly.

"No talking or texting each other. Your phones are all confiscated. Your schedules of work will be changed to make sure you won't meet and once you're done working you can't go out of the room except for emergencies."