Chapter 17

LIAM

"Well what can you say?" Harris asked shyly.

"When you said that it's not interesting," He looked up at me while biting his lips. "You are right." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"I told you!" Harris glared and I smirked, amused. He stood in four and about to crawl out of the bed but I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist to stop him. He frowned.

"Liam!" He screamed like a girl and I could only chuckle at how cute his annoyed face was!

"Wait, I'm sorry!" I laughed and he looked at me in annoyance.

"You bastard." He tried to get away but I'm too strong for him.

Harris gasped when I pushed him under me with my hands on either side of his shocked face, I smirked on his reaction.

"Get off of me you dickhead!" He growled but it's useless, totally useless.

"I'm kidding. Harris but really, I'm glad you trusted me enough to tell me about that." He stopped moving and I hugged him closer. "Those problems are not that easy to confess."

Harris admitted about his lack of sense of smell. He was born with it. Such a hard thing to lose for a werewolf. Because of it, he became a fallen omega, a person who is not actually born as an Omega but is incomplete or a runt in a pack.

He also told me about his best friend, his first love or whatever. And it is the guy back then who always makes him cry. I felt a little jealousy on that but who fucking cares? Harris is here and I have enough time to make him accept me.

I've never felt such a thing before. Mate or not. He'll be mine either way.

Harris suddenly wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer and I smiled.

"You're heavy." He whispered on my neck and I pulled away a little and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"We should better- '' The door slammed open and I just found myself laying on the floor with my head and back in pain. I sat up groaning and before glaring at Harris who just smirked at me, already sitting on the bed.

"What are you guys doing?!" We both looked at Zoddy who's standing at the door half naked. "Why aren't you guys naked?!" I rolled my eyes.

Such a loud boy.

"Skip those questions and what do you want?" I asked as I stood up facing him.

"Oh yeah, we have a huge problem!" He shouted. "Four members are abducted!" My eyes widened.

"How did that happen?! What are the fucking guards doing?!" I asked, annoyed.

"It's not their fault, the 4 boys are just talking in the garden, the guards are watching them but then they suddenly all fall asleep only to wake up and find the young boys gone!" He said quickly. "They might be taken by the hunters!"

Shit!

"Inform the Alpha! Call Daniel and the Beta and all of our warriors. Quickly!"  Zoddy nodded before he left. I walked towards the closet and pulled a shirt.

"Where are you going?" Harris asked worriedly.

"I'm going out," I looked at him. "Don't you ever leave this room, got it?" I said sternly and he slowly nodded. "I'll be back soon." I planted a kiss on his forehead before running towards the garden.

Fuck! I'd never thought that they're going to move now! I gritted my teeth at the same time my fist clenched. Those bastards!

Everyone was already in the garden when I came, all the mumbles and whispers stopped as I stood in front beside Daniel, Zoddy and Zicky.