Chapter 2

Niel is ignoring me the whole day in school and I did my best to not let anyone notice. I even tried to create a small conversation but he answered me with only one word.

Does he really want me to go that far? He can't be serious,right?

I gripped my spoon as I glared at my lunch.

Our friends were already suspicious when no exchanging words happened between us. I noticed how stupid I look trying to get along with him so I stopped.

If this is what he wants then so be it.

"What's happening to you guys?!" My girl best friend, Michell screamed to the highest pitch she could manage. Everyone in the cafeteria stared at her like she's the craziest person living in the world.

Well yeah she is.

"Michell calm down." Rust pulled her back to her seat. "You're gaining too much attention than you should honey."

Yeah, you heard right. Someone mistook Michell as a human and that's our very hot Rusty.

Okay, Mitchell is pretty. She can wear all the makeup in the world without looking like a slut. She's a bit tan with a black straight hair down to her waist with a shade of pink in the edge of it. Her eyes were originally light brown but she's been wearing red contact lenses for as long as I could remember.

And Rusty, our hot stuff, he only talks when he needs to. Luckily, his breath stayed fresh even if he shut his mouth for two straight weeks. He looks awesomely hot with his glasses. His eyes were a bit sharp though he doesn't act mean instead he's really nice. He's a blonde with a well built body even if he only lifts books in the library.

I guess it helps a lot. And his eyes, oh those wonderful eyes, dark grey eyes with golden freckles that made it more...more...

"He's drooling." I brushed the back of my hand on my mouth when Sarah chuckled.

"No, I'm not." I glared at her.

"Yes you do." She smirked. "You're drooling at Rusty."

"What?!" Mitchell glared at me and I let a nervous laugh escape my mouth. "Don't 'haha' me Harris. This man is mine." She glared, isn't she nice? Sarah laughed, and I rolled my eyes.

Oh by the way meet Sarah, the nicest monkey you'll ever meet. Her red hair was curled in the cutest curves. She looks like a doll with huge brown eyes. Actually she's such a cutie but her childishness sometimes ruines my day.

Still I love this girl.

By the way, they are humans and they don't know our secrets. Once a human finds out they'll be punished by death and I don't want that...

I started eating, ignoring Mitchell's glares.

'Ignore, ignore, don't let her scare you.' I sang in my head, swaying my head left and right. Niel should be laughing by now but he just stayed quiet beside Sarah. He used to sit beside me all the time but now he pushed Sarah between us.

He really hates me.

'No, he doesn't.' My conscience said.

Yes, he does. If he doesn't then why would he do this? Why would he let me be separated from him for a year?

'I don't know...' My fist tightened. 'But he doesn't hate you, he's just under a huge pressure.' I sighed.

Yes, sure he does. My conscience didn't answer me after that. It's because I'm right. He hates me and I couldn't do anything about it, but to let him be.

"Well, will you look at that?" Mitchell winked at me before pointing at the really hot boy who entered the caféteria. I already forgotten his name but he sure is tasty-