Chapter 13

"Hey, is he alright?" Zick asked as he entered his room where Lucas is sleeping and I was watching him since we came back to the mansion.

I'm afraid that he might do something dangerous so... I know that he's not that kind of a person but whenever you're in pain, you'll lose your control sometimes. Just like what happened to me before.

I gently pushed his red hair away from his face. "He's fine now." Zick put the tray with a bowl of porridge and water on the small table next to his bed before he let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, you should rest too kid, it's past twelve midnight. I can take care of him." Zicky smiled as he touched Lucas' forehead which made him groan in his sleep.

I smiled at Lucas before yawning. I stretched a bit before standing up.

"Then I'll sleep now, call me if something happens." Zicky nodded.

"Night kid and remember what I told you earlier that-"

"Liam is bad news, don't get too attached to him because he's planning someithing bad." I cut him off with what he said a while ago. "I know, I know. Goodnight Beta." He sighed before waving at me.

I exited the room and heaved a sigh before walking away.

"What should I do?" I muttered to myself. I was just joking- okay half joking when I said that but they took it seriously and started scolding me.

They told me to stay away from Liam and that's what Liam told me in my dreams as well.

I know Liam has been bad news since the beginning but he changed or maybe this is what he really likes. He's just showing his true colour now. I sighed again, and didn't want to argue anymore.

Maybe I should really take a rest.

I opened the door to my room and frowned. There is a boy sleeping on my bed and two boys on Lucas's. They evacuated this afternoon and as Liam said, the rooms still weren't enough.

I frowned deeper...could this day get even worse? Where am I going to sleep?!

"Oh looks like you're having quite a problem." I jumped in shock before turning around to glare at Liam.

"Don't scare me!"

"Why would I? You should have sensed me." He smirked before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"O-of course my senses weaken since I'm tired!" I forced and he smiled down at me, obviously enjoying the gaps of our heights even though I'm supposed to be older.

"You're such a scaredy cat, anyways I waited for you to come and it seems like you really don't have a plan so I'm abducting you to my bedroom now." I gasped when scooped me up and threw me on his shoulder.

"W-what?! Put me down! I'm sleeping here-"

"As if I'll let you sleep with another guy." I blushed a bit before hitting his back.

"Let me down, you pervert!" I started to struggle but he held me still. "Fucking bastard! I swear put me down or you'll regret it later!" I shouted as I started throwing punches on his back.

"Harris, if you don't stop moving I'm going to bite your little ass." I stiffened.

"You won't do that."

"Dare me."

I gasped on how perverted he sounded and he just chuckled at me.

Where's the boy I was admiring this morning?!

I gave up on my escape plan to save my butt being marked and just let him carry me to his huge room. He slowly put me down on the bed and I quickly sat up as he walked around to the other side.