I Hate You . . . I Think

By 95shells

First book of The Beaumont Boys Trilogy. Low Riley is your typical girl next door. She has amazing parents an... More

Turquoise and Orange
Coffee and Lizzard
Witches and Dr. Pepper
Engines and Lyrics
Parties and Complications
Sobs and Blame
Love and Hate
Crushed Bananas and Chili
Distraction and Seduction
Six Packs and S'mores
Hugs and Jealousy
Homecoming and a Wrench
Kisses and Trees
Confessions and Romeo
Politeness and Cup Cakes
Princesses and Bacon Cheeseburgers
City Lights and Interruptions
Flashing Lights and Lions
Murder and PDA
Pictures and a Bed
Shells and Threats
Punches and Laundry
Tears and Cookie Dough
Chinese Food and Die Hard
Testosterone and Girl Talk
Mexican Cornbread and Stupid Jocks
Apologies and Ice Cream
Whipped and Proud
Makeups and Breakups
Special Moments and a Tent
The Interrogator and The Deadbeat
Peas and Betsy's Return
Stitches and the Jaws of Life
Horror and Paralyzed
Hours and Days
Scratchy Pillows and Favors
Notes and a Blushing Beauty
Sparkles and Red Lace
Graduation and Falling Hats
Honey Facials and a Small Apartment
ATTENTION

Sweetheart and Hickeys

7.1K 229 14
By 95shells

Hey everybody! Sorry it’s taken so long to update. I’ve been insanely busy. So here’s the next chapter. Hope you guys like it! The song for this chapter is Blackout by Breathe Carolina. Hope you guys like it. Please help me reach 300 views because then I can post the next chapter in someone else’s point of view! It’ll be awesome!

Thanks to everyone who is sticking with me and reading my story. You guys are amazing! Enjoy!  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 21: Sweetheart and Hickeys

Low

As soon as Seth disappeared into the hallway after my dad I start panicking. Who knows what the hell was going to happen to him?! I know from my past dating experiences that Dad could be a little unreasonable  when it comes to scaring the boys I’m dating. I think my dad actually likes having the guys I’m dating scared of him.

“Mom, you have to go and help him! Set off the firing alarm! Turn the power off! Do Something!” 

I pace back and forth on the kitchen floor, wringing my hands. My nerves are off the charts right now.

“I think your sister has finally lost it,” I hear my mother whisper to my sister. Lizard giggles and goes back to brushing her doll’s hair. 

When Seth showed up at my house with gifts for my family I was pleasantly surprised. The fact that he bought Lizard a Rupunzel doll is amazing. He was only in the room for a couple minutes when we went on our first date and he remembered that she was watching that movie. Lizard fell in love with him the second she saw the doll and I was sure that Seth was happy she liked it. I know that he was extremely nervous about how my sister would respond to him.

My phone beeps and I look down at the text that Vi just sent me.

Are you guys coming or what? I am stuck at this stupid party and Tuckett won’t stop bugging me! Help! 

There it is, my reason to help Seth escape from my dad’s office. I sprint up the stairs and change into my tight black skirt. I slip on my converse and throw on my leather jacket before running downstairs to my dad’s office. I knock quickly on the door and swing it open to find my dad and Seth laughing.

Okay, what the hell?

“Hi sweetheart,” my dad says with a chuckle. “We just finished talking. Seth was telling me about some of the pranks you guys used to pull on each other. Wow.” 

Seth laughs again and smiles up at me.

“I mean, filling all his pairs of socks with pudding is pretty evil hun. I had no idea that you had it in you.”

Seth is grinning at me and I can’t help but smile at the memory of Seth chasing me around the beach house and sliding all over the place because the pudding was seeping through his socks. I locked myself in the bathroom before he could catch me.

I smile at the memory but it is interrupted when my phone rings again.I look at the screen and see another less than friendly text from Vi telling me to hurry my ass up.

“Sorry dad, but we have to go,” I tell him. He nods. My dad and Seth shake hands and smile at each other. Okay, this is freaking me out a little.

“You coming Low?” Seth asks, already out in the hallway.

“Um, yeah, I’ll be there in a minute okay?” he nods and smiles at my questionably. When he disappears from sight I cautiously turn to face my dad.

“What did you do?”

“Nothing,” he throws his hands up in surrender and walks around the back of his desk to sit in his chair. “I just gave Seth the dating speech. Nothing to worry about.”

I cross my arms and glare at him. When he doesn’t say anything else, I sigh. I walk over to my dad’s chair and hug him.

“I love you.”

“Love you too. Be back by midnight okay?”

“Yeah. See you dad.”

“Have fun.”

When I go downstairs Seth is running around the living room with Lizard on his back. She has her doll in one hand and is moving it around, pretending it can fly. I look at Seth’s face and he has a gigantic grin. My heart again does that weird fluttering thing that it has been doing lately. 

Seth runs up and stops millimeters from my face. 

“You ready to go?” he asks.

“Only if you are. I think that you might actually have more fun here.”

“Yeah!” Lizard cheers. “Stay here. We can watch movies and have popcorn!” 

I know that Seth wants to go to the party, but he also looks like he is willing to stay here just to make my little sister happy. And cue the flutters. Thankfully my mom comes into the room before Seth answers.

“Come on Lexi. Time for bed. Say goodbye to Seth and your sister.” 

“But Momma-”

“Nope! Bedtime.”

Lizard pouts but turns to me. She reaches out her arms and I pick her up into a big hug. She kisses me on the cheek and then pulls away. To Seth’s surprise she reaches her arms out to him. His questioning eyes meet mine over her head and I give him an encouraging nod. He takes her from me and she squeezes him into a hug. His mouth drops open in shock when she gives him a kiss on the cheek. 

Lizard drops out of his arms and grabs my mom’s hand.

“Night night Low. Bye Seth!” 

They head up the stairs and I take Seth hand before leading him out to his truck. Once Seth gets into the driver’s seat, I take his face in between my hands and press my lips against his. He wastes no time into pulling me closer to him and opening my mouth with his tongue. 

Once it becomes harder to breathe, I slowly pull away. My chest is heaving up and down and his is doing the same thing. I press my forehead against his and lace my arms around his neck. His fingers run repeatedly through my hair and I have to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning. Seth moves his lips down to the corner of my jaw and starts laying open mouth kisses along the side of my neck. Now there is no chance of holding back the moan that is building in my throat. Seth chuckles and raises his hand to move the side of my jacket so that it hangs off my shoulder. 

I am so caught up in the feeling of his hands running over my body that I don’t realize what he’s doing until it’s too late. I push him away from me and flip open the mirror on the visor of his truck. 

“Seth Ryker! I am going to murder you in your sleep!”

“What? Why?”

“You gave me a fucking hickey you jackass!”

I rub my fingers over the red mark that is staring to form on the edge of my collarbone, but it doesn’t go away. I shriek in frustration.

“I was marking you as my territory,” he says and grins. 

I cross my arms and raise my eyebrows at the douche bag.

“I’m already your girlfriend. I do not belong to you. If you want to own something, get a freaking dog.” I face forward and don’t say another word. Seth opens his mouth like he wants to say something, but he is smart enough to realize that he should just shut his mouth right now. He pulls away from my house and heads to Parker’s house. It’s awkward in the car, but there is no way I’m talking first. I’m not one of his sluts that he can mark up whenever he wants. 

He pulls up outside of the house. I try to open my door, but Seth grabs my arm so that I can’t leave.

“I’m sorry okay. I just got a little carried away. I didn’t mean to give you a hickey. And the ‘marking my territory’ comment was just me making more of an idiot out of myself than I already am. I’m sorry Marlow,” he says with a sincere apologetic face.

I can’t believe he pulled out the full name card. Every time he does that my heart melts because I can tell that he is serious. Damn I hate this boy.

He leans over in his seat and presses his lips against mine.

“I’m sorry,” he whispers. The smell of mint washes over my face and it doesn’t matter what he said. I pull him in and devour his lips with mine. 

“I hate it when you use my full name. It’s not fair.”

“You like it, huh?”

I don’t answer because I am too busy kissing his mouth, so I just nod my head. 

“Marlow,” he whispers against my lips, making me moan into his mouth.

We sit in the car, making out. Our hands are running all over each other’s bodies. My heart is beating twice as fast as normal and my breathing is shallow. We only pull away when one of Seth’s stupid friends pounds his fist against the window of the truck. He makes cheering noises and I hear other guys start laughing. Seth sighs and turns his attention to the window, flipping off the guys outside. Their laughter fades away and Seth turns his attention back to me. 

I try and fix my shirt which is dangerously close to showing my bra, but Seth stops my hands. He intertwines his fingers with mine and starts running his lips over my stomach. 

“Your skin is so soft,” he mumbles.

I just moan in response. I don’t think that I even have the ability to form a word, let alone a sentence that actually makes sense.

When his mouth gets close to the edge of my jeans I freeze. I think he can tell that I am nervous because he immediately pulls away and brings his mouth back up to mine.

“Too soon?”

I nod nervously and turn my eyes away from his.

Wow, that’s embarrassing. I mean . . . I’ve had boyfriends before and we have done stuff, but I’m still a virgin. I’ve never been comfortable enough to be intimate like that with a guy and I have no plans to change that anytime soon.

“Low?”

When I don’t answer him, he places his finger under my chin and turns my head face to his.

“What’s wrong?”

I bite my lip nervously.

“I’m um not ready for that.”

He nods, but then he freezes. A wide grin spreads across his face. 

“Low . . . are you a virgin?”

Ugh! I bring my arms up and cover my face. OH MY GOD!!! I do not want to talk about this, especially with a guy I’m sure has had sex with a lot of girls before. He'll probably just think that I'm super inexperiences . . . which I kind of am.

“Hey,” he pulls my arms down and looks straight into my eyes. The mint green color is hypnotising. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just . . . you’ve obviously are used to having sex and I’m just not ready for that. I mean, I don’t want to necessarily wait until marriage, but I want to at least be in love with the person that i do it with. I mean, I like you . . . a lot, but I’m not ready. If you don’t want to wait then I underst-”

Seth presses his lips into a light slow kiss and pulls away.

“You're rambling.”

“Sorry,” I groan.

“Sweetheart, just relax. I will wait until you’re ready. There is no rush.”

He smiles sweetly at me. “I don’t care if you’re a virgin. In fact, that’s kind of awesome. It means that I might get to be your first.”

My heart is literally pounding out of my chest right now.

        "What's wrong?"

“You called me sweetheart.”

He grins at me.

“Do you like that?” 

I nod my head and smile. He grins and kisses me on the lips. Seth takes his hands and slowly pulls my shirt down to cover my stomach. His knuckles graze my skin and my whole body shivers.

“Ready to go inside?”

I nod. We get out of the car and Seth quickly slides his arm around my shoulder. I wrap my arm around his back and settle my hand on the top of his hip.

“By the way, I love your hickey. It’s sexy.”

And there are now butterflies crashing against my stomach. He pulls my jacket back slightly and eyes the dark mark.

“Extremely sexy.”

When we walk in the house, the music is blaring. There are teenagers all over the room that are in varying states of being drunk. In the living room all the lights are off and people are grinding as the music plays.

Someone immediately shoves a red cup into my hand, but it is instantly gone. Seth pours the contents of my bear into one of Parker’s parents plants. He takes my hand and drags me to the kitchen.

“Come on. I’ll get you an unopened beer.” I grin at him and kiss his cheek.

In the kitchen Seth and my friends are hanging out with some other people from our school. Micah and Parker are arm wrestling on the counter while people cheer them on. God. Boys.

I reach up on my tip toes to try and find Vi. In the corner of the room I see the top of her pink hair. I weave my way through my friends, occasionally stopping to say hi quickly. Seth trails behind me, doing the same to his friends. When I reach Vi she is standing in front of Tuckett and by the looks of their red faces I can tell that they are arguing again.

“Hey guys.”

They both turn to glare at us.

“Where have you been?” Vi demands.

“Well-”

“You left me here with the man whore!”

“Hey!” Tuckett exclaims.

“Oh please, like you don’t want to sleep with anything that has boobs and passes your path!”

“Fuck you Vi!”

Okay, I’ve had enough. While the two are busy arguing I drag Seth to the living room. I toss my jacket off and into one of the hall closets on the way. I can feel Seth’s eyes on my care shoulders and my body starts heating up. The music changes and we start dancing.

I’m pretty surprised by how well Seth can dance. He places his hands on my hips while mine go to his shoulders. I sway my hips back and forth and Seth grins at me. His hands pull my body closer to his so there is no space between us. His right knee moves between my legs a little and my breath catches. I don’t think that I have ever had something this sexy happen to me.

I can’t refuse the opportunity to torture Seth a little. I turn around and grind my hips into his crotch a little. There is immediately a response against me and Seth groans in my ear.

He turns me around but doesn’t stop dancing.

“What was that?” he says gruffly.

“Payback for the hickey,” I whisper in his ear.

I wrap my arms around his neck and our lips meet. Seth groans into my mouth and I am extremely happy that I have this effect on him. Neither of us stop dancing while our lips move just as frantically as the rest of our bodies. He pulls his mouth away and moves it up to my ear where he presses his lips against my temple.

“It’s a sexy hickey,” he growls in my ear.

Yes. Yes it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 712 42
They are the group no one dares to mess with, with a school that stands behind them. She is the girl who opposes them, and the girl who might just lo...
828K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
184K 2.8K 35
edited 🤍🩵 Book one to The Walkers Series Liana Hargrove is known as the nice girl. Always smiles at people, always says hello to everyone she sees...