When Harry met Sofie

By missynickiix0

~CURRENTLY ATTEMPTING TO EDIT~ Sofie's bestfriend Stevie gets two tickets to Great Britian and Buckingham Pal... More

When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 1
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 2
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 3
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 4
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 5
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 6
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 7
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 8
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 9
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 10
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 11
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 12
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 13
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 14
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 15
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 16
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 17
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 18
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 19
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 20
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 21
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 22
IMPORTANT ABOUT STORY
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 24
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 25
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 26
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 27
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 28
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 29
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 30
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 31
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 32
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 33
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 34
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 35
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 36
When Harry met Sofie- Chapter 37
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 38
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 39
When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 40
When Harry met Sofie - Epilogue
Random Babble & About the Sequel

When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 23

4.9K 48 2
By missynickiix0

Chapter 23

"Quiet, quiet. The Prince Harry of Wales will now be taking the stage." Said a huge gaurd. Harry stood from his seat next to me, walking to center stage in front of the thousands of reporters that had decided to show up.

Harry holds a hand up to the audience, silencing them. "I have asked you all the come today, to clear up some rumors flying about lately. So much has happened in the Royal family lately, I feel the public deserves to hear the truth from someone who has had a front row seat in it all." Harry said, confidently. I asked him on the way if he was writing a speech, but he said no. He felt this sort of thing couldnt be written out, he just had to wing it.

"Today, I am here to tell confirm and deny rumors." He said, glancing back at me. He smiles at me when he catches my eye, then waves me up to him. Once at his side he puts an arm around me. "As many of you know, this is my girlfriend, Sofie Bastelli. Sofie is an American Citizen and later this afternoon will go to parliment on behalf of her citizenship here. You know all about her past, as she has told you all before. Lately one specific rumor is going around about Sofie, which is that she is pregnant." He stops to take in the crowds reaction.

"IS SHE?" Shouts somone in the crowd.

Harry and I let out a shaky laugh. "Yes, the rumors are true. Sofie is expecting a baby in eight months. Before the question is even considered, the baby IS mine. Questions can be asked later on." he said, squeezing me to his side.

"On other things, my brother, William, and his wife, Kate, have asked me to address a rumor about their marriage while I was here. They would like everyone to know the rumors of Kate not being able to have kids is true. They wanted to be here today, but they are out of the country at the moment. They thank you for your concerns and sympathy." People around sigh and look so sad at the news they have just recieved. This is the first time I've heard this too, so I imagine my face mirrors the others. Poor Kate, I'll have to call her later.

"Yes, at the moment my family and I are not on great terms. Things were said and I stood up for the girl I love. Things will be better though. Okay, time for questions." Harry said, looking around as a bunch of people started holding their microphones in the air and shouting questions.

This is kind of... terrifying. "You." Harry pointed to a small mexican looking woman in the front row.

"Sharon from E! news. My question is for Sofie." She turns the mic to me and I gulp and blush.

Harry squeezes my side in support. "Go ahead." I tell her.

"Are you prepared to be a mother?" Ask Sharon.

"Honestly? No. I'm terrified out of my mind. Wouldnt any twenty one year old be scared to me a mom? Its much better knowing I have Harry here for me though. Back in my home country, America, many girls dont have support from the babys dad. Harry has been here for me 100% of the way and always will be." I tell her with a small smile on my face the entire time.

Camera's flash like crazy as Harry leaned over to kiss my cheek and whisper he is proud of my answer. I blush and giggle. "Next question!" Harry said. "You!" He points to a tall greying haired man in the middle of the crowd.

"Max with British Today. My question is for Harry. How do you feel about your and Sofie's baby being the next in throne after your brother, William?" Max asked. I look over at Harry who's face has gone hard and pale. Our baby is going to be king one day, if its a boy? I never thought of that. I thought Will and Kate's baby would take the throne... But they cant have a kid. Oh shit.

Harry gulps and his grip on me loosens. "I dont know how I feel about it yet, honestly. I know one thing though, I want my kid to have a normal childhood and to be happy. That is all that matters to me. And I am sure Sofie will agree with me on that." He glances at me and I smile, and nod.

"Sofie, are you afraid that what happened to Diana will happen to you?" A random person shouts. Harry stiffens at my side and I roll my eyes at the persons question.

"No, not at all. Diana was a magnificant woman. She did wonderful things in her life and I look up to her for it. I hope to raise my baby like she did with Harry and Will. Out of the spot light, so it can have a chance at normal child hood. No one in the world could ever replace Diana, I wouldnt want to try. No one can fill the huge shoes Diana left. Soceity has changed since she has passed, so I hope people will respect Harry and I's wishes when the time for our child to be born comes." I said, looking lovingly into Harry's eyes the entire time I spoke. I swear when I was talking about his mom raising him, I saw tears glisten in his eyes.

Harry looks at the watch on his arm and nods at a guard near by. "Alright, everyone. One last question then Sofie and I have to be going. Hmm... you, the guy in the blue shirt. Yeah, you." He pointed to the guy who has been looking eager for a question all night.

"Kenny from Internation News. What will happen if parliment denies Sofie's citizenship? Your child will have to be raised in Britian considering it will be the next in line for the throne. But its mother wont be around to raise it, how will that work?" Everyone around turns and looks at him, completely stunned at his question, along with Harry and I. My baby will have to be here? When I cant be? There is no way in hell some government bullshit will take my child from me.

Harry hesitates before answering. "Where ever Sofie is, is where our baby and I will be. No one is going to pull our family apart. Not family, friends or government. I'm sorry but family is the most important thing before anything else. If you dont have family, what do you have?" Harry said, confidently, pulling me into him again. "Thank you and we hope to see you tonight at the conference to tell you what happens in parliment." He smiles at the crowd, blows a kiss then escorts me off of the stage. Once backstage Harry pulls me into a long, sweet kiss.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. You did great. I know we have a lot to talk about, trust me. I'll fill you in." Harry said, resting his forehead against mine. I smile and press my lips to his once more.

"How about you fill me in over lunch?" I smile.

"You eat on the plane." He pretends to be shocked at my hungerness.

I roll my eyes and pull away from him. "Eating for two. Lets go, baby is demanding." I said, with a laugh. "Which one?" Harry asked as I walked away from him.

***

I shove a chicken nugget into my mouth, drenched in honey mustard, as Harry tells me the story about when Kate found out she cant have kids, all happened when I was passed out in the hospital.

"Well, they went for a check up, because you know, they want kids. The check up showed childhood illnesses have caused her not to be able to have children. They cant adop- What the hell are you eating? Ew." Harry wrinkled his nose.

I look at him confused as I pull my chicken nugget out of the mixed container of barbeque sauce and honey mustard. "I wanted both, so I mixed it." I shrug, taking a bit. God this is so good! Harry stares at me in disbelief. "What? Geez. It's perfectly normal for me to eat weird food like this, ask anyone." I grumble, shoving another bite in my mouth.

Harry laughs and takes a sip of my chocolate milkshake. "I dont understand how the smell of bacon made you throw up but that doesnt. That is just disgusting, Sofie." He pinches his nose closed. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up. You complain a lot, and your not the pregnant one!" I joke. He laughs and eats some of his fries. When he looks like he is about to say something, I cut him off. "Dont say it. Just dont. I like mcdonalds, I like weird food and my baby likes it, so just shush." I smile at him, sweetly.

"Your demanding." He raises an eyebrow.

"And your annoying, but do you see me complaining?" I wink at him. Harry laughs and leans over to kiss me. As our lips meet, I drop my food and bury my fingers in his hair, pulling in as close as possible. "I love you." I whisper before our lips meet.

***

After lunch, we rushed back to my apartment so I could but on something nicer than what I was wearing. I shoved into my apartment, running past a shocked looking Stevie and into my room. I yank off all of my clothes and grab the navy blue dress I had picked out. Once it was zipped, I hobble out of my room, pulling on my black peep toe heels.

I grab Harry's arm as I ran for the door. "Come on! We have thirty minutes or were going to be late!" I yell as I yank him out of the apartment. "Bye Stevie, love you!" I shout back into her. She sits on the couch, shocked by the sudden rush. 

We make it to Parliment with ten minutes to spear. Outside of the room we are due to go inside of, Harry holds me tightly to him. "Its going to be fine, okay? You've got this. And remember, I'm here for you and so is the baby." Harry smiles and looks straight into my eyes as our foreheads rest against one anothers.

I sigh and nod. "We've got to figure out what we are going to call this baby, because calling it baby is getting slightly annoying." Harry chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"I agree. How about we make a deal? If you promise me to stay calm and relaxed, we will go to mcdonalds for dinner and discuss baby names." I laugh out loud at his suggestion. But cant help but get excited. Appearently my baby is going to be a fat ass and love mcdonalds.

A small, grey man comes out of the big wooden doors of the room and comes over to Harry and I. "They are ready for you. Good luck." We walk over to the doors but Harry stops me before I go in.

"Remember what I told you, okay? I love you and we've got this." He kisses me tenderly before someone inside opens the doors for us and we walk in, hand-in-hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------

didnt want to put to much into one chapter. i promise an upload tomorrow! :)

V & C?<3

xxoo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 100 26
It was one trip she didn't even want to go on, but with a best friend with a plan, she didn't have much of a choice. With everyone telling her it was...
178K 2.4K 32
When Abigail and her sister Sophia discover her parents have died in a plane cash and they will be moving to London with an old family friend they th...
82.9K 1.4K 34
Megan Keats has finally been convinced to visit her friend Alex in United States. She leaves her home, her parents, and her little brother behind in...
74.6K 2.2K 26
"No George. I'm not Olivia." I replied and he chuckled. "Don't joke. I'm serious." He spoke. "I am not Olivia. I'm not joking." I replied. He looked...