Married to Styles (Sequel to...

By byebyemsamericanpie

"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and dr... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{20}
{21}
Character Ask
{22}
{23} Rome
{24} Girona
{25} Paris France
{26} Oahu Hawaii
{27}
{28}
{29}

{19}

4.9K 297 40
By byebyemsamericanpie

Niall

The new house was simply small and cozy. With all the money Harry and I had made selling the house, winning the case, and selling the car, we had enough money to last us years without working.

Of course that wouldn't happen. We were both too responsible. I had no idea what I would continue to do for a job, I thought about working as a trainer at a gym or something, but I really just wanted to focus on mine and Harry's life instead of work. Harry had no idea what he was going to do, but he had time to make up his mind.

Back to the house.

It was small. The outside was blue and looked like it was old and un-taken care of, but Harry and I decided we would fix it up together. It was a one story house with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The back yard was actually quite big for such a small house; I have to say the back yard was my favorite part.

Molly had a hard time adjusting to the new house, but over all, everyone was happy.

**

I was unpacking some of the boxes in the kitchen when Harry came in through the back door, his hands and face covered in dirt.

"Woah, what were ya up to?" I laughed. He sighed and looked down at his hands before heading to the kitchen sink.

"I found a spot for a garden,"

"So you decided to play in it?" I joked. He turned on the water and began to wash his hands, glaring at me.

"No. I was just clearing out some brush." He answered. I was carefully putting the glass plates away when Harry finished washing his hands; he wrapped both arms around my waist and pulled me away from the counter and against his chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked, I still had a plate in my hand.

"Take a break for a minuet," he whispered while peppering kisses on my neck and jaw. I closed my eyes and sank into his chest, relaxing at the feeling of him being so close to me.

It was such a relief to finally be happy with Harry. We were finally out of the contract, we were happy, we were together in our new house that we would fix up ourselves. It just needed some new paint, some lawn mowing, maybe some plants... It could be a really nice house in just a matter of time and hard work.

"Where's Molly?" I asked. I wasn't going to have sex with her around again... Harry was still mad about that.

"She's outside looking around." His voice was so low and crisp in my ear, it was making me shudder and twitch in certain places. I sat the plate down on the counter and turned around so I could see Harry.

"She shouldn't be outside wandering around. What if she runs away?"

"She loves us too much to do that." Harry said while tipping my chin up so he could kiss me. His lips were so sweet and wet. I've missed them so much. In all the chaos of Chris and court, Harry and I have hardly had any contact with each other in months.

I was a ticking time bomb at the point.

He pulled away before grabbing my hand and leading me to our couch in the living room.

"Let's break in the new house properly yeah?" He smirked. I did nothing but smile before pulling myself closer to him and attaching our lips. I pushed Harry down onto the couch before I straddled his lap, leaving several kisses up and down his neck. He tugged on my shirt before taking it off, so I did the same to him.

"God damn, I've missed your chest." I moaned while running my hands along his abs and tattoos. Harry grabbed my chin before placing a rough kiss to my lips.

"And I've missed your mouth." His voice was so low and sexy.

"Does daddy want a little something special?" I winked while running my hands down his chest and stomach slowly. My hands reached the button on his jeans, popping it off before I reached my hand into his jeans, palming him through his boxers.

"Oh yes, daddy needs this." He bucked his hips up, making my hand grind harder against the erection growing in his pants.

"Take all of it off while I go get the lube like a good little boy." I winked before I left his lap.

I walked into our room that we shared at the end of the hall. I noticed so many boxers that needed to be unpacked, but I didn't care about them at all. The bed and night stands had already been set up, what else do we need?

I grabbed the lube from the night stand on Harry's side of the bed and undressed myself down to my boxers before I went back out into the living room to find Harry waiting for me butt naked on the couch.

"Catch," I said before I threw the bottle of lube towards him.

Harry smirked and then opened it up, spreading some into his hands before he began to rub it around his erection. I removed my boxers and straddled his lap again, letting Harry pour more lube onto his fingers before I felt him run around my bum.

"You're gonna be so nice and tight for me, aren't you Ni?"

"I'm always ready for you." I moaned before pressing my lips on his again. Harry entered two fingers into my entrance, making me let out a little moan into his mouth.

"Oh, baby." I whispered in between kisses. Harry kissed my lips before leaving kisses down my neck while pumping his fingers in and out. I grabbed onto his long curls and tugged on them gently while he continued to finger me with his head in my neck, leaving love bites all over me.

"Are you ready, Ni?" He asked while removing his fingers from me. I looked him in the eyes before nodding; my lips were swollen and parted, heaving pants leaving them when I felt Harry carefully push just his tip in.

It had been too long since Harry and I had been this close to each other; I missed and craved this.

We both let out small moans as he filled me up, stretching me to new limits. I rested both of my arms on his shoulders, holding tightly onto his hair and resting on my knees for balance. Harry pulled his hips away and quickly thrusted up, making me just forward a little bit.

"Ah," I let out a cry when he thrusted into me with such force.

"Holy shit, Niall." Harry moaned. I loved hearing him moan like that, I loved hearing him make any noise.

I began to grind my hips against his, lifting myself up and down on him. I rode Harry fairly slow, teasing the both of us. It felt so good to have him inside me, massaging all my walls and hitting every spot so sweetly. I moaned when Harry ran his thumb over my erection, spreading around pre cum.

"What's this Ni?" Are you already that close?" He asked me. I nodded my head, I just needed to be touched a little bit and I would be coming faster than the speed of light.

"Oh my god, Harry keep doing that." I moaned. Harry began to slowly pump me while I rode him. I let go of his hair and put my palms on the back of the couch, leaning my weight on my hands while I lifted my hips up and down to meet with Harry's thrust.

"You better not cum before me." Harry said through gritted teeth. I could tell he was trying his hardest not to cum right there. It had been so long since we had sex, I knew neither of us would last long. I was still trying to figure out how I hadn't just exploded already.

Maybe because I was literally using every fiber in my body to not cum. If Harry came before me, I could get a blow job.

Oh god that would be so nice right now.

"Niall, shit." Harry moaned. He began to bite his lip, soft moans escaping that beautiful mouth of his while his eyes were shut tight. I knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Come on daddy, cum for me." I whispered in his ear.

He let out a loud groan, one that was so sexy I had to remove his hand from my shaft to keep me from coming. With the mixture of his hand and that moan, I would have been a goner.

Harry wrapped both of his arms around my waist, hugging me so tight I could feel my ribs breaking. He stopped thrusting after a couple sloppy thrust; hot breaths of air left his mouth along with rather aggressive grunts.

He came too hard.

My poor daddy.

He began to leave kisses all over my chest, his grip loosened but he was still holding me close. I gripped onto his shoulders, savoring the feeling of his lips on me.

"My turn, daddy." I breathed.

I wanted my blow job.

Harry lifted me up by my hips, throwing me down onto the couch. I hit my head on the arm rest and cursed at him. He just chuckled.

"Sorry, love." He smiled before leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Harry, quit stalling." I groaned against his lips. He let out a squeak from laughing before he left kisses down my torso and to my throbbing erection.

When he took me in I hissed in air through my teeth; I needed this. Harry bobbed his head up and down quickly and his mouth felt so warm and wet; it was inviting. I placed a hand in his hair, tugging continuously while he went down on me.

"Oh fuck," I breathed. Harry pulled off to take a breath, pumping my shaft in the mean time, making me feel like I was about to exploid.

"I want to cum in your mouth." I said. Harry smirked before going down on me again, this time much slower and it was painfully good.

He massaged my balls in one hand while sucking me off. I felt like I was going to exploid, and maybe even die from this pleasure.

It was that good.

"Harry!" I yelled before I felt myself twitch and I came.

I came with a loud grunt, and Harry sucked on just the tip while I let my load go into his mouth.

I was laying on the couch, catching my breath when Harry swallowed my load and then kissed my forehead.

"Holy shit I needed that." I sighed with my head rolled back and eyes shut.

Harry chuckled, making me open my eyes to see him.

"Baby I've already got a hard on again," Harry smirked, his naked sweaty body hovering over mine.

"You're kidding." I was exhausted.

"What do you say we go break in the new bedroom?" He wiggled his eye brows a little bit, making me giggle.

"I'm all yours styles."

______________________________________

{A/N} took me 983986278257626 years to update a shitty chapter I know I'm a terrible human being.

Anyways.

I'm writing a new Niall fanfic called 'Hitchhiker' because I deleted my old Niall fanfic 'Virgin on the Market' because it sucks.

So.....

The character ask.

THANK U FOR THE QUESTIONS!

We love them!

We are still getting questions and we wanna give everyone a chance to ask if they want to so we will post the chapter for the character ask in a couple chapters :)

Ari is answering the funny questions bc she's funny

I'm answering the serious questions because I suck

So yeah.

We'll have that up real soon and thank u guys so much for asking :)

COMMENT AND VOTE MY LITTLE HIPPIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.8K 47
"I just want to make you happy." Where Niall happens to fall in love with his best friend. Who's taken. all gif/pic credit to rightful owners :)
6.1K 292 69
“From every single person who has hurt me, I never expected the worst to be from you.” Tears escape my eyes. I don’t think I can ever forget this day...
719K 28.1K 27
My heart pulsated through my chest and I didn't think I could hold on for much longer. The frightening, terrorising feeling of his fingers slipping t...
28.6K 792 41
"You've changed Harry! What happened to that sweet loving boy that would make me laugh, not cry!" I sobbed. "People change, I'm not that innocent bo...