PRINCESS Season 2 [Charles Le...

By f1povs_1

Princess Elisabeth of Monaco only wants to enjoy her life with her husband Charles Leclerc and their little d... More

Recap Last Year
1. First Steps
2. State crisis
3. Goodbyes
4. Plan
5. Home
6. Fight
7. Pascale
8. Birthday Morning
9. Birthday Party
10. Mon Ange
11. Leaving
12. Changes
13. Radio Check
14. King
15. Family Goals
16. Meant to be
17. Friends
18. Grace 1st Race
19. Where is Charles?
20. Be a Prince
21. Losing me
22. Charity Match
23. The Nanny
24. Lights Off
25. Media Day
26. Ryan
27. Elisabeth
28. Hurt Feelings
29. Two of Us
30. One Night
31. Noisy
32. Missing
33. Monaco GP
34. Celebrations
35. Another Leak
36. Fired
37. Doubts
39. Flowers
40. Cheating
41. Separate You
42. Some Time
43. Midsommer
44. The Plan
45. Back to be Royals
46. Girls & Boys
47. Provoke
48. Trap
49. Good Team
50. Happy
51. News
52. Should've seen it
53. Baby No. 2
54. Day on the Yacht
55. Preparations
56. Stop
57. Father

38. Vacation

1.2K 54 2
By f1povs_1

ELISABETH POV - three days later

Today we finally make our way to some days off. We decided to go to sweden. A nice house in the middle of the forest and with a lake. It's in a small city. Being alone, with no paparazzi finding us. I haven't talk to Charles about Louise. I promised Ryan to not tell anyone.

While Charles packs all of our staff into the car I get Grace ready and dress her. We walk out of our house to the car. Grace runs to Charles fast. She will always stay a daddy's girl.

C: Are my girls ready?

Charles smiles excited to Grace before he puts her into a car seat. She's so excited and a happy little baby. Or Toddler. God, she's already a toddler. Times fly. I look around. My dad is still not okay with us leaving for a couple of days.

E: Let's leave quickly before anyone is going to stop us.

C: Let's hurry up.

I kiss Charles after he is done putting Grace in her seat. We were about to get into the car as we hear my dad's voice.

KG: Stop.

I roll my eyes but only Charles can see it. I turn around with a smile and see him walking towards us with Simon, Chris, Louise and Tom, my other bodyguard.

E: Goodbye dad, will see you in a week.

KG: You know exactly why I'm here. If you already go on vacation without my permission, you can't go alone.

E: It's a family vacation. Who do we need except the three of us?

Simon: How about Chris, Lisa, Louise and Tom?

C: We don't need assistants, we don't have any meetings.

E: We also don't need a nanny. We can take care of our daughter alone. It's a vacation.

I give Louise a warning gaze to not say anything now. My dad sighs, he knows it doesn't make sense to discuss with us. I mean he already accept that we're going on vacation anyways.

KG: Fine. But take Tom with you. You need security in times like this.

C: We also don't need security. I can protect my family on my own. I won't let anything happen to them.

E: Okay, great. All set now? Because we should go before Grace gets moody.

I go to give my dad a kiss on the cheek before I want to get into the car.

S: Betty, you shouldn't do this. Take the security leak serious.

Simon also tries to stop me. He worries. But he shouldn't. They fired Ryan. It's their fault.

E: Goodbye Simon.

We both go into the car and Charles starts to drive.

QUEEN SOPHIA POV

I followed my husband hear see the discussion with Elisabeth. I tied to calm him down. Charles and her need this time off to be back stronger than ever. I see them drive away.

QS: Give them the time they need, if you want them to be the crown prince and princess.

S: I want her to be happy, but I need both of them to be responsible.

I notice Louise standing with Lisa and Chris close to us. I watch Louise. Elisabeth wants me to have an eye on her, thinking she's not good for Grace.

QS: Let's talk inside. But I think Elisabeth and Charles will be very good after they come back.

ELISABETH POV

We took the plane to Stockholm and were driving for a couple of hours until we arrived at our destination. I turn around and see that Grace felt asleep again. Charles looks at her with a smile.

C: She did so good the whole ride.

He puts his hand on my thigh.

E: Maybe we could also take her to your overseas races from time to time.

C: Would love to have you more with me.

He kisses me gently. Grace did both of the races very good and also Monaco was perfect. The media is in love with Grace. I still want her to have a normal childhood but at the end of the day she's a princess.

We get out of the car. Charles takes Grace on his arm, she moved a bit but is still sleeping. That was exhausting for her. It's also midnight already.

We walk into the house but someone is already there.

??: Hello.

I let my bags drop onto the floor and run towards him to hug him tight.

E: Ryan!

He laughs as I hug him tight.

C: Wait Ryan? You're here?

Charles looks at us confused. I've told him he is gonna help us to come here. He told us about the house. I go to Charles.

E: I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But at the end of the day, dad is right. We have this security leak. I feel more safe when Ryan is with us.

R: I work like always. You won't even notice me.

Ryan smiles to Charles. Ryan knows I haven't told Charles. It was better to do it this way. My dad can't know about this.

C: Eh, you know what? I'll put Grace down.

He walks upstairs with taking Grace bag with him. I look after him worried.

E: I should've told him.

R: No, it's better like this. So he couldn't accidentally tell your dad or simon.

I nod in agreement and walk around the living room
to check the house out.

E: Do you have news about-

R: Louise?

E: Yes, what did you find out about her? I want her gone. Tell me everything.

R: I'm pretty sure she leaked our pictures and probably the video of you and Charles fighting.

E: But I don't understand. Why should she do that?

R: I don't have any proof but I saw her with Charles-

I stop him. Don't say it. Don't say he cheated.

E: Did- did they?

R: No, no I don't think so. But after the Monaco GP she followed Charles and they were fighting. She asked him if he's sure you're his wife.

E: She did what? That little- Ah.

I look shocked to Ryan. I can't believe it.

E: I knew she was up to something but not this.

R: But don't worry. Charles let her alone after that. But she called someone and said they need to make the next step quickly. And boom our pictures got released.

E: Who did she call? I don't understand all of this.

I sigh and sit down for a minute, thinking about everything going on before I stand up again.

E: Ryan, I want her fired. I don't want her near Grace ever again. She needs to leave now.

She's so fired. That's the first thing I'm gonna do when I'm back home. That little bitch. She's never going to touch my daughter or husband again.

R: I'm glad you had a good ride. Now you can enjoy your family time. Oh and my friend Marcus is going to support me by tomorrow.

I look at him confused again but see Charles coming next to me. Okay, apparently I still need to hide the fact about Louise from Charles.

C: Thank you Ryan. We really appreciate what you do for us. We will get back to you.

He's okay. He didn't listen to us. I already got nervous but Charles is so lovely and protective the last few days.

R: I already told Elisabeth I'll always be there for you. Have a good night.

He neck bows before he goes to his room, leaving us alone for now.

C: Are you okay?

E: Yeah, sure. I- I just, I think I'm just a bit scared but also exhausted.

I smile softly and wrap my arms around Charles body. He slowly puts his arms around me as well, cuddling up.

C: I'll protect you with my whole heart, princess.

************

Double Upload today 🫶🏼

So excited to see how the vacation is going for the three of them! 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 4.4K 52
They meet once, and now they can't get rid of each other and their feelings. He is her saviour without her knowing!
11.4K 390 10
Mia and Arthur Leclerc have been best friends for their entire lives. After being away for a few years, Mia travels back to Monaco for the summer, ex...
60.1K 1K 56
Aria King has always loved F1. So when she is offered a position as an engineer on the Scuderia Ferrari F1 team she immediately accepts. Because she...
5K 121 7
Aurora Moretti was Charles Leclercs first love who is also the mother of the child he is unaware of. After Aurora travels to her childhood home after...