18. Grace 1st Race

IMOLA GP

I arrive with Grace at the track. I'm so excited what Charles is gonna say. I couldn't even sleep the past nights.

G: Kiki!

Grace points to Kika as she sees her. We meet at the parking lot. She helps us to get into the paddock not seen.

K: Omg, did she just say my name? Gracieeee

Kika smiles excited and is shocked. She's learning so fast. She hugs me and Grace to say hello.

K: Oh look at your outfit. Charles has no clue.

She looks at Grace. She has a body in Ferrari Style with a 16 on it. It's the cutes thing ever. I'm so happy it arrived in time.

E: I'm so nervous.

K: Some fans are still and some other peps but the paparazzi are in the paddock chasing the boys.

Kika and I turn to Ryan who nods.

R: I'm gonna do a quick safety check.

E: I hope, Charles likes it.

I rub over Grace back watching her how she checks out her new surrounding. She's sitting on my hip while I chat with Kika.

K: I'm sure he will love it. He's gonna freak out.

Kika goes closer to Grace and points to her tummy to tickle her.

K: Do you wanna see daddy?

G: Daddy?

Her eyes are shining as she looks up to me. My mom heart is melting but also breaking since she's such a daddy's girl.

E: Yeah, we're gonna meet him at work. Are you excited?

Kika's phone rings. Isa texted her that the boys are in the ferrari hospitality now. Ryan also comes back in time telling us to go into the paddock.

Some fans see us and cheer. Grace is waving excited to them. She learned so much at her birthday and the royal dinner it's crazy. It's been only two engagements.

G: Hello.

K: Omg, can she stop being so cute?

I laugh. We walk behind the ferrari motorhome and I had Grace to Kika. She giggles.

G: Kiki.

E: It's KikA, my love.

I give her a kiss, asking Kika if she's gonna be okay.

K: Yes, now go and surprise your man.

She laughs and pushes me towards Ferrari after I said hi to Pierre who just joined us. Ryan is also staying back. I make my way to Charles alone for now. So the surprise would be bigger.

I walk into the hospitality. Charles has his back to the door. Smart Isa. She already saw me and tries to hide her excitement. I walk over to Charles and cover his eyes with my hands. He puts his hands confused on mine.

C: Elisabeth?

He turns around , knowing it's me. I grin.

E: Surprise.

Charles immediately pulls me into a hug after I first left him speechless. He lifts me up excited.

E: I thought you could need some support for the race.

C: I can't believe you're here. That's the best surprise ever.

He puts his hands on my cheek and gives me a gentle kiss. I smile happy and say hello to Isa and Carlos.