28. Hurt Feelings

The next morning I wake up as I hear Charles voice and Grace giggles. They are trying to wake me up while playing.

C: Airplane Grace is ready for landing.

She reaches her arms out to me but Charles throws her onto the bed next to me. She loves that. She can't help and laughs. This baby laugh. She can't stop. Charles also jumps next to us. Grace sits up after she calmed down.

G: Family?

Grace looks to me and Charles. I smile as I was reading her a good night story about families yesterday.

E: Yes, we're one family.

C: She's talking more and more.

Charles looks at me smiling and I nod happy. He puts his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his shoulder.

E: Yes, and she's understanding more. Can't believe she grows up so fast.

C: Well, you'll always stay our little princess, right Gracie?

He nudges her nose. She says her nick name and starts to crawls on the bed.

E: I love these moments with them.

C: We'll do more of them again, promise.

E: I hope so.

I laugh nervously, still not knowing if we're really okay after the past days. But he kisses me, that's a good sign I guess.

G: Gracie, kiss.

She crawls between us and puts a hand on each of our cheek. I grab her and cuddle her tight, giving her a lot of kisses all over.

G: Daddy!

She points to him after she laughed about me tickling and kissing her. He comes to us and cuddles with her as well.

C: I hope she stays like this and will never be embarrassed by us.

E: No don't say that. You're gonna be always our little baby, right?

We both laugh and cuddle her more, enjoying the time as a family before our day starts to be stressful again. It's the Monaco GP.

**********

CHARLES POV

After I got dressed, I get Grace ready so Elisabeth can finish getting dressed for today. I take her downstairs for breakfast. Louise is already waiting for us.

L: Good Morning Gracie.

She starts to cry as Louise wants to take her from my arm. She holds onto my neck.

G: Daddy!

C: It's okay, mom ange. Lou just wants to give you some breakfast.

I give her a kiss and she lets go off me. Louise puts her into a high chair.

L: Look, you need to eat something to get as strong and beautiful like your daddy.