38. Vacation

ELISABETH POV - three days later

Today we finally make our way to some days off. We decided to go to sweden. A nice house in the middle of the forest and with a lake. It's in a small city. Being alone, with no paparazzi finding us. I haven't talk to Charles about Louise. I promised Ryan to not tell anyone.

While Charles packs all of our staff into the car I get Grace ready and dress her. We walk out of our house to the car. Grace runs to Charles fast. She will always stay a daddy's girl.

C: Are my girls ready?

Charles smiles excited to Grace before he puts her into a car seat. She's so excited and a happy little baby. Or Toddler. God, she's already a toddler. Times fly. I look around. My dad is still not okay with us leaving for a couple of days.

E: Let's leave quickly before anyone is going to stop us.

C: Let's hurry up.

I kiss Charles after he is done putting Grace in her seat. We were about to get into the car as we hear my dad's voice.

KG: Stop.

I roll my eyes but only Charles can see it. I turn around with a smile and see him walking towards us with Simon, Chris, Louise and Tom, my other bodyguard.

E: Goodbye dad, will see you in a week.

KG: You know exactly why I'm here. If you already go on vacation without my permission, you can't go alone.

E: It's a family vacation. Who do we need except the three of us?

Simon: How about Chris, Lisa, Louise and Tom?

C: We don't need assistants, we don't have any meetings.

E: We also don't need a nanny. We can take care of our daughter alone. It's a vacation.

I give Louise a warning gaze to not say anything now. My dad sighs, he knows it doesn't make sense to discuss with us. I mean he already accept that we're going on vacation anyways.

KG: Fine. But take Tom with you. You need security in times like this.

C: We also don't need security. I can protect my family on my own. I won't let anything happen to them.

E: Okay, great. All set now? Because we should go before Grace gets moody.

I go to give my dad a kiss on the cheek before I want to get into the car.

S: Betty, you shouldn't do this. Take the security leak serious.

Simon also tries to stop me. He worries. But he shouldn't. They fired Ryan. It's their fault.

E: Goodbye Simon.

We both go into the car and Charles starts to drive.

QUEEN SOPHIA POV

I followed my husband hear see the discussion with Elisabeth. I tied to calm him down. Charles and her need this time off to be back stronger than ever. I see them drive away.

QS: Give them the time they need, if you want them to be the crown prince and princess.

S: I want her to be happy, but I need both of them to be responsible.

I notice Louise standing with Lisa and Chris close to us. I watch Louise. Elisabeth wants me to have an eye on her, thinking she's not good for Grace.

QS: Let's talk inside. But I think Elisabeth and Charles will be very good after they come back.