Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

By PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... More

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Celebration time!!!
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 49

1.3K 175 43
By PLK_ARMY

Yoongi left the meeting room and headed towards the record room as Jin asked him to do. He stood in front of the record room door and took a deep breathe. He held the door knob but couldn't get the courage to open the door. He gulped hard. Then he heard Jin's voice, "What are you waiting for? Get in." Yoongi looked at Jin and gulped again and spoke in a low voice, "H-hyung please.... I d-don't want to go inside."

Jin said strenly, "I am in no mood to bear your tantrums Yoongi. Get in." After saying this, Jin himself opened the door and entered in after gesturing Yoongi to follow him. Yoongi took a deep breathe and then he slowly entered inside.

He looked around the room where he was entering for the third time in his life. The same room where his dad torchered him. The room that was like a nightmare for him but in fact, was the truth of his life. The room where he lost himself in order to give life to his brothers.

The room was same as before, when he was torchered by his dad but only in his mind because in reality, now the room has been converted to a record room. There were stacks of files, many important papers and books kept there with lots of shelves and shelves.

Yoongi was continously looking around but flinched suddenly when heard Jin's voice, "Come here." Yoongi looked at Jin and saw him standing while leaning on a table. He slowly went towards him and stood quietly in front of Jin with his hands at the back and his head a little low. Jin said strictly, "So, you will clean this entire room alone in next three hours. I don't want any single dust particle here. Understood?"

Yoongi looked at Jin and stuttered, "T-three hours?" Jin hummed and asked, "Want me to increase the time?" Yoongi gulped and said, "I am s-sorry hyung please.... d-don't make me stay here for this long. I-its suffocating me." "Five hours", said Jin without any emotions. Yoongi looked down and tears welled up in his eyes. Unwantingly, the visuals of two boys burning alive came in front of Yoongi's eyes and then memories of his poor Holly.

Yoongi controlled his tears and closed his eyes and motivated himself in his mind, "You are not this much weak Kim Yoongi. You can do it. Yeah... its just a room. Get over it. Its nothing."

Jin looked at Yoongi who was closing his eyes and fisting his hands, probably trying himself to get over his thoughts and be strong. He smiled a little and mumbled, "I know you can do it Yoongi-ah. I will help you get away with this. You can't always keep thinking about what happened here."

Jin then hid his smile and spoke strenly gaining Yoongi's attention, "Six hours!" Yoongi opened his eyes and snapped his head towards Jin and spoke, "I.. I will complete my punishment. P-please, don't increase the time more." Jin just hummed and spoke, "Start your work."

Yoongi looked around and mumbled, "From where do I start?" "Should I make it seven hours?", asked Jin. Yoongi immediately shook his head and ran towards a shelf and started arranging all the files and books there. He cleared the shelf first and cleaned it and then re-stacked all the files and books again neatly there.

Jin comfortably sat on the chair and opened his phone and started scrolling. He was glancing at Yoongi from time to time who was doing his work quietly, trying not to think about the past and get over it.

He kept working. Three hours went by and Yoongi was almost done with his work. He was arranging the last stack of files. After completing that, he went towards Jin and spoke, "Hyung, its done. C-can I g-go now?" Jin looked at Yoongi and asked, "For how much hours I asked you to stay here?" Yoongi answered, "S-six hours." Jin then checked his watch and said, "And its only been three hours. So, you can't leave now."

Yoongi gulped and asked in a low voice, W-what will I do here then? P-please let me go hyung." Jin then stood up from his chair and paced around the room and brought six big heavy books and put it on the table in front of Yoongi.

He then spoke, "Lets start your next punishment now." "N-next punishment?", spoke Yoongi while stuttering a little. Jin nodded and spoke, "Forward your arms." Yoongi extended his arms to his front. Jin then put the heavy stack of books on Yoongi hands and said, "Don't move your hands even a bit. Keep holding these books like this for next three hours." Yoongi's eyes widened and he spoke, "W-what? I have to stay like like this for next three hours... i-in this r-room?"

"Want me to repeat myself?", said Jin plainly. Yoongi requested Jin, "Hyung, I am sorry please.... my arms will break if I keep holding these heavy books like this. I will do something else..... I can run laps after lap continously, t-that too with weights but not this. P-please hyung, let me go from here." The moment Yoongi completed is sentence, a hark kick landed on his left leg making hin stumble and fell on the ground to his right. The books also fell down on the floor. Yoongi groaned in pain a little, "Ahhhh!"

Jin spat in anger, "You are really not listening to me these days. Are you trying to piss me off deliberately, huh?" Yoongi immediately shook his head and said, "N-no hyung... its not like that. I am sorry. I.. I will do whatever you will say." Jin took a deep breathe to calm himself down. Yoongi started collecting all the books from the floor.

Yoongi was about to get up from the floor but stopped by Jin. He spoke, "Kneel here." Yoongi sighed and nodded his head and kneel down in front of Jin with books in his hands. Jin then spoke strenly, "Straighten your arms!" Yoongi did what Jin asked. "Stay like this only. If you move even a bit or any of the books fell from your hand, no one will be worse than me. My belt will talk to you then. Understood?", said Jin strictly.

"Yeah hyung... understood", said Yoongi. Then Jin went and sat down on the chair doing some work on his laptop. Yoongi stayed in his position.

After about an hour, Yoongi was sweating and was breathing a bit heavily. His arms were shivering due to the heavy weight of the books. His knees were also paining. He was trying his best to maintain the position and not to make any book fell, otherwise consequences will not be good. He was clasping his lips together and his face was a little scrunched because of the pain in his arms and shoulders.

Yoongi tried to convince Jin, "I am sorry hyung... Can I please put some of the books away... please?" Jin didn't said anything and ignore Yoongi. Yoongi sighed and stayed in the position. One more hour passed by. Yoongi was now breathing heavily and was sweating very badly. His arms were about to give up now. He was groaning in pain. His face was scrunched due to the pain and he was concentrating on the books to keep them in place otherwise they will fall due to his shivering arms.

Yoongi glanced at Jin and tried to talk to him. He was about to say something but just then Jin cursed a little furstated while looking at something in his laptop screen, "FUCK!!". Then he started clicking the laptop keys furiously. Yoongi decided not to touch the fire right now. So he kept quiet. Yoongi was glancing at Jin from time to time. He sighed and then mumbled, "Ahhh! My arms will surely break today. These stupid books! Who made this much thick books? I will kill the authors of these books and who the hell brought them here? I will kill that person who brought these books here. And this stupid room.... this is the worst, its giving me bad vibes. I will lock this room forever or even better, I will destroy this entire room. It would have been better if hyung had beated me with belt..... meanie hyung."

Jin then interuppted his thoughts and said still keeping his concentration on his laptop, "Are you done rambling nonsense or want to say something more?" Yoongi pouted and whined, "Hyunnnggggggg, its enough now. Your are being too much now. Firstly I hate this room and you brought me here. Then I cleaned every corner of it alone. And now you are punishing me like this. I understood my mistake now, please forgive me now."

"Shut your mouth Yoongi", said Jin plainly not looking at Yoongi. Yoongi whined again, "Hyung, I am the mafia king..... not some teenager or any school kid that you are punishing me like this. Leave me." Jin finally looked at Yoongi and adjusted his glasses as he was working on the laptop and spoke, "Ohh no, how I dared to punish a ruthless mafia king? So, why don't you get up and kill me this instant?" Yoongi looked at Jin with done face and didn't said anything. Jin spoke sarcastically, "Now what happened to the mafia king, huh? Don't wanna show his power? Or want to complete his punishment like a good teenager or a school kid."

Yoongi didn't said anything and looked down. Jin then said, "Yoongi-ah, you were behaving like a teenager and a school kid by not taking care of your health and on top of that, not listening to anyone, especially Sohee. Do you have any idea how much worried she was for you? You know that already and still made her more worried. She is pregnant and any kind of stress is not good for her and the baby."

"I know hyung.... its just that there were many urgent works to do and I didn't got the time to visit the hospital. I know I was neglecting my health", said Yoongi in a low voice. "That situation would have never arised if you hadn't taken those pills. Everyone was so scared.... Tae, Kook, me, Jimin, Sohee, Hobi, Namjoon... everybody. Why you broke your promise, huh?", asked Jin calmly.

"Hyung, I know I was wrong but I couldn't do anything that time. I was not able to sleep properly. I just wanted to rest and sleep, so I took those pills that day but I overdosed it and all that happened. I am sorry", said Yoongi feeling guilty. Jin sighed and spoke, "If there is something going on in your mind, you should share that with someone. You should not always think about others but about yourself too. You should have talked to Sohee or me. Never do that again and don't you dare to touch those pills again otherwise I will lock you here in this room."

Yoongi smiled a little and said, "Okay hyung, I will not do that again ever.... and I know why you decided to punish me here." Jin said, "It was just a punishment and nothing---------", but was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke, "Thank you for taking care of me always.... for always treating me like your own brother. And I am sorry for always making you worried." Jin smiled and said, "Okay, so Mr. Kim Yoongi, I have rechecked the security and strengthened all the security patches. Now, we have a meeting after some time... so I need to prepare for that otherwise my boss will get mad at me for not working properly. So I am leaving."

Yoongi chuckled. Jin then stood up and started leaving from there. Yoongi spoke, "But hyung what about me?" "I thought to increase your punishment time for next two hours", said Jin back-facing Yoongi. Yoongi's eyes widened and he said, "Whyyy? I was sincere throughout the punishment. I didn't even complained... okay only a bit... but not too much and I understood my mistake now. So why are you doing this to me now. Leave me hyung... please.... my arms are paining like hell and my knees.... my back and my shoulders are also paining badly and---------".

Yoongi was cut-off in between when Jin turned around and spoke in a loud voice, "Okay enough! You can leave now. Brat!!"

Yoongi immediately threw the books aside and dropped his body on the floor like a dead person and breathed heavily. Then he started complaining to Jin still laying on the floor, "You are too much hyung. I hate you. Why you punished me this much? My entire body is paining. Firstly I will kill the authors of these books. And I am not going to talk to you at all. You are so mean hyung... meanie!!"

Jin chuckled and went towards Yoongi and said, "Okay enough with your drama now. Get up and-------". Jin was cut-off in between when Yoongi got up and said a little angry, "Am I doing drama? You are so heartless hyung? Don't you feel a bit bad for your younger brother whom you punished this mercilessly and now not even speaking softly to him. I will not talk to you now. I am going to the mansion."

After saying this Yoongi started leaving from there but Jin held him by his wrist and stopped him and said, "Okay, I am sorry. Don't whine like a baby now. Go and take rest." Yoongi pouted and was about to say something but before that Jin hugged him softly and said, "Yoongi-ah! You stayed in this room for around six hours. You can get over it. I am always there for you. Don't ever feel that you are alone."

Yoongi smiled and hugged Jin back and spoke, "Thank you hyung.... this is the second time you brought me here. I was scared at first but then I was fine." Jin broke the hug and looked at Yoongi and said, "I was contemplating whether to bring you here or not. I was scared that what if you will faint like last time. But you managed it Yoongi-ah." Yoongi nodded and spoke, "Hyung, first three hours were like hell. Many visuals were coming in front of me but later, I was distarcted by the punishment. Then I was fine."

Jin caressed Yoongi's cheeks and said with a smile, "You can get over it. I trust you." Yoongi nodded and smiled. Jin spoke teasingly, "Okay, so from now on, your every punishment will be here." Yoongi whined again, "Hyungggg, I hate you. I am going."

After that Yoongi left from there with fast steps. Jin followed Yoongi while laughing and saying, "Okay okay... I am sorry. I was just joking."

Hey guys, how's the chapter? I hope you all liked it. Tell me in the comments below.

I little spoiler.... so something is going to happen in Bangtan's mission against gang Spiral. So guess in the comments below what could it be? I want your theories guysss. Stay tuned for upcoming chapters.

Please like, comment and follow me guys. Keeo supporting me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 196 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
18.8K 452 14
When the mafia meet doctors with secret power........ Top jk and top jhope ....... Top rm Top Suga .... ........... ............ jeons the fa...
478K 28.1K 49
One night One mistake that changed everything Two boys A drunken party Lines are crossed, consequences are made Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin have been...
89.9K 2.9K 41
Kim Taehyung is a mafia. He is very strict and dominant hates indiscipline punishes mercilessly Jungkook is a high school student and naughty tr...