Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

Per PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... Més

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 48

1.3K 181 44
Per PLK_ARMY

Time skips, late night

Yoongi entered the Kim mansion, all tired. He saw the mansion was quiet, so most probably everyone must be sleeping. He headed upstairs to check on Tae & Jungkook once. He first went to Jungkook's room and slowly entered in. He saw Jungkook lying in his bed with his phone in his hand. Yoongi frowned and went closer to him and spoke, "Kook, what are you doing?"

Jungkook got startled because of the sudden voice and he immediately hid his phone under the blanket and sat straight on the bed and said, "H-hyung, y-you here? A-at this time?" Yoongi spoke in a stern voice, "Why you didn't slept yet? What were you doing at this hour?" "H-hyung, ummm.... I.... a-actually I was--------", spoke Jungkook nervously. "What I was Jungkook? Huh? What are you upto now?", asked Yoongi strenly.

"N-nothing hyung..... I just couldn't sleep. T-that's why", said Jungkook. "Don't use your phone and try to sleep. And if I get to know that you did something again which I will not like, then no one will be worse than me. Understood?", said Yoongi strictly. Jungkook looked down and nodded his head. "Words Jungkook!", said Yoongi. "Y-yeah hyung... understood", said Jungkook in a low voice. Yoongi hummed and said, "Sleep now and don't use your phone now, otherwise I will take it from now."

Jungkook pouted and immediately laid down on the bed and got under his blanket. Yoongi shook his head and mumbled, "This boy!!"

Then he adjusted Jungkook's blanket a bit and turned off all the lights and went out of the room.

The moment Yoongi went out, Jungkook peeked out of the blanket and took his phone out and opened it. He continued what he was doing, and that was messaging Eunwoo. Jungkook might or might not be missing him and he definitely didn't want to go to his apartment right now or want him near himself.

Anyways, so, on the the other hand, Yoongi went to Tae's room and opened his room's door slowly and found him sleeping peacefully. He quietly sat on his bed and caressed his hair, then spoke in low voice, "Sleep well baby. Your hyungie is always there for you." Then he adjusted his blanket and went out of the room.

After Yoongi went out, Tae opened his eyes as he was not actually sleeping but was only pretending. He was thinking about Yoona and how to take her to the hospital. What he will say to her? Why he wants to take her to the hospital? How he will handle the situation? He kept thinking and mumbled, "I know hyung you are always there for me but I need to handle all this by myself. I will get my love back." He then sighed and turned around and closed his eyes trying to sleep again.

In Yoongi's room

Yoongi quietly entered in his own room and saw Sohee doing something on her laptop. He asked her gaining her attention, "You didn't sleep yet?" Sohee didn't answer to him and continued doing what she was doing. Yoongi then went into the washroom and freshened up. Then he went and laid beside Sohee and hugged her waist.

"You ate something?", asked Sohee plainly. "Yeah, I did. You ate babe?", asked Yoongi. Sohee just hummed. Then she put her laptop away on the bedside table and removed Yoongi's hand from her waist and laid on the bed quietly backfacing Yoongi. Yoongi frowned and back-hugged her and pulled her closer. Sohee didn't said anything. Yoongi started running his lips on Sohee's neck. Sohee moved a little away from Yoongi and said in a low voice, "Stop it... let me sleep."

"What happened baby? Are you angry with me, huh?", asked Yoongi softly still hugging her. Then there was complete silence for few seconds. Sohee then spoke after a few seconds, "Why didn't you visited the hospital for your check-up? And you are not even taking your medicines on time."

"I am fine Sohee. You are just overreacting. I was------", said Yoongi but was cut-off in between when Sohee spoke in a little loud voice, "Am I overreacting, huh? Do you have any idea how much scared I was that day?" Yoongi sighed and turned around Sohee by force to make her face himself. Sohee tried to push him away but Yoongi firmly held her in his embrace. He stroked her hair softly and spoke, "I am sorry. I know I made you too much worried that day but I am fine now. This is nothing for me. I am all well."

"But atleast get your checkup done. For me?", said Sohee. Yoongi took a deep breathe and said, "Okay fine. I will go tomorrow." Sohee wrapped her arm around Yoongi and pecked his lips and said, "Take care of yourself Yoon." "Hmm... I will", said Yoongi.

Then they slowly started sleeping while cuddling.

Time skips, next day, morning

It was around 8:30 am and everyone was sitting at the dining table having their breakfast, except Jungkook. Tae asked, "Where is Kook?" Yoongi spoke, "Let him sleep for some more time. He was up till late night." Tae nodded and continued eating.

Jimin then said to Tae, "Tae, I will directly go to the Sunshine hotel for the meeting. You go to office." "Hmm okay", said Tae. Jimin then spoke, "Files are in your room?" "Hmm.. I will put it in your car", said Tae. "Hmm... okay", said Jimin.

After few minutes, Jungkook came running downstairs. He stumbled a few times while running. He stopped at the dining table and sat down on his chair while breathing heavily and said, "I am late. Why nobody woke me up?" "Calm down and drink some water", said Sohee and she gave a glass of water to Jungkook to drink. Jungkook took the glass of water and chugged it down in one go. Then a maid served him his breakfast and he started eating hurridly.

Yoongi spoke, "Eat slowly. Your cafe is not running away somwhere." Jungkook nodded still stuffing his mouth with food. "Kook, eat slowly otherwise you will choke", said Tae this time and same thing happened. Jungkook started coughing. Tae gave him a glass of water and said, "Drink this... see I told you eat slowly. You never listens." Jungkook took some sips of water and calmed himself down. Yoongi then asked, "Fine now?" "Yeah hyung... I am sorry", said Jungkook. "Eat slowly now", said Yoongi. Jungkook hummed.

Just then Yoongi's phone ringed. He picked up the call and started talking, "Yeah..... yeah... I know.... ohh no... okay, I am leaving from the mansion right now. Get the meeting room ready. Yeah.... We have to discuss it right now.... yeah yeah... okay... fine." Then he stood up from the table and pecked Sohee's forehead and said, "Babe, something urgent came up. I am leaving for the base right now. Take care of yourself and call me if something happens. Bye."

"Yoon but your check-up?", asked Sohee. Yoongi picked up his car keys and his bag and said, "I will go when I will get time. I am leaving." Yoongi then started leaving from there. Sohee tried to talk to him again, "But Yoon... its important and-----". She stopped speaking because Yoongi already left.

Tae and Jimin also stood up to leave. They greeted Sohee and went out of the mansion. Then Jungkook also left.

Sohee sighed and picked up her phone and mumbled, "Sorry Yoon, I have to do this. You are not at all listening to me." She then dialled someone's number and went out of the mansion taking to the person.

At the base

Yoongi entered the base and headed towards the meeting room. He entered inside and asked gaining the other two people's attention present there, "So, how much is the damage?" "It seems like they couldn't take away anything but they damaged our security", said Hobi. Yoongi hummed and went closer to Hoseok. He passed him a file and few pictures. "Who did this?", asked Yoongi while looking at the pictures.

"It was "gang Spiral's" work", spoke Namjoon. "They are clearly messing with us. It was the third time they did something. Its time to finish them. We can't just leave them with a small warning now", said Yoongi.

"Yeah boss... I will formulate a plan and we can discuss that in the evening", said Namjoon. "Okay, great. When is Jin hyung coming?", asked Yoongi. "He is on the way... he is coming", informed Namjoon. "Okay, I will ask him to help you get the information of gang Spiral and also to check the security", said Yoongi. Then he said, "Hobi, prepare our gang members for this work and get them ready. We will finish this tomorrow." "Yes boss", said Hobi.

Yoongi hummed and just then the meeting room door opened revealing Jin. Jin didn't said anything to anyone and went & sat down on his chair. Jin always greets everyone cheerfully but didn't do it today. Yoongi shrugged it off and spoke, "Hobi, brief him." Hobi nodded and started briefing about the work to Jin. Jin was listening to him with full concentration. After Hobi was done, Jin spoke, "I will get their information and their map." "Hyung, you have to check the security too", said Yoongi. "Okay", said Jin plainly.

Yoongi mumbled, "Whats wrong with him? I will ask him later." Yoongi then said, "Okay guys... get to work." Namjoon and Hobi nodded and were about to leave the room but stopped by Jin's voice, "I want to ask something." Namjoon spoke, "What is it hyung?" Jin shook his head and said while glaring at Yoongi, "Not from you... from him."

Yoongi pointed at himself and asked, "Me?" Jin nodded and stood up from the chair and took a few steps towards Yoongi and said in a calm voice, "You know I didn't said anything to you since you did that pills overdose thing?" Yoongi gulped and slowly nodded his head clearly sensing the atmosphere. Jin is mad at him and the calmness is of before the storm.

Jin placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and squeezed it a little and spoke in a deep voice, "You really can't stay without getting scolded or punished, right?" "H-huh? W-what I did h-hyung?", said Yoongi a bit scared. "You did nothing wrong?", asked Jin. "I..... hyung, I-------", said Yoongi not knowing how to answer.

"You got your check-up done?", asked Jin. Yoongi didn't said anything and looked down. "ANSWER ME!!", yelled Jin in anger. Yoongi flinched and spoke in a low voice, "N-no." "Good... are you taking your medicines on time?", asked Jin. "H-hyung, t-that.... actually I... I was busy in w-work", spoke Yoongi stuttering badly. "So, you will not take care of health if there is work", asked Jin. "I am s-sorry hyun------", said Yoongi but was cut-off in between by Jin's yell.

Jin yelled in anger, "Just shut your mouth. I decided to talk to you calmly about that pills thing but I don't think, it works on you. You promised me earlier that you will never take those pills again but you took those stupid pills and reached to the hospital. Its a relief that nothing serious happened to you but it doesn't mean that you will not take care of your health. You are not even taking your medicines on time, forget about check-up. What is this irresponsible behaviour of yours Yoongi? Do I need to scold you for such things now? Huh?"

Yoongi kept his head hung low and stood in front of Jin quitely. He was listening to Jin silently. He knew that Jin will not leave him without punishing now. Jin was scolding him very harshly this time. Hobi and Namjoon looked at Yoongi and tried to calm down Jin.

Hobi spoke, "Jin hyung, he will take care from now on. Forgive him please." Namjoon said, "Yes hyung... he will not repeat this." Jin looked at them furiously and said, "You both also want to get punished along with him?" Hobi and Namjoon didn't said anything and stood there quietly.

Jin then looked at Yoongi and asked in a angry tone, "What wrong you have done? Tell me." Yoongi gulped and spoke in a low voice, "I... I took those pills even when you asked me not to. I b-broke the promise. I d-didn't took medicines on time and also didn't went for the check-up. I was i-irresponsible."

Jin said in a stren voice, "I am not going to forgive you easily this time. Go to the record room... I am coming."

Yoongi looked at Jin and spoke, "H-hyung, please give me some o-other punishment... not that... please... I am sorry hyung.... I will go for the checkup and will take care of myself. Please hyung, I promise I------". Yoongi was cut-off in between when Jin spoke in a little loud voice, "Want me to make it more difficult for you, huh?"

Yoongi shook his head slowly. "Then leave from here", said Jin. Yoongi looked at Jin with puppy eyes but immediately looked away when Jin glared at him with his scary eyes. "Are you going or not?", said Jin strenly. "G-going", said Yoongi with a little pout on his face. He then slowly left the meeting room.

Hey guys, how's the chapter? Please let me know in the comments. Guess what punishment will Jin give to Yoongi???

Keep supporting me guys. Upcoming chapters are going to be amazing. Please like, comment and follow me guys.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.1K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
49.7K 1.3K 47
Welcome dear reader, Soo this story is about some strict brothers and their trouble maker siblings , they all are cousins They live very happily to...
589K 29.5K 20
Three years is a long time. ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 ➺ mafioso!Taehyung x reader ➺ Started: Jan 25, 2019 || Completed: Mar 13, 2019 ...
152K 9.5K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...