Secret Reveals (Toman watchin...

By Masumi0629

the title said it all though this was inspired from tr episodes and from gacha club More

Chapter 01 "In One Place"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Last Introduction
Chapter 05: Uh Oh
Chapter 06
Episode 1: Reborn
Episode 2: Resist
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)
Chapter 10.01: After Break
Chapter 10.02: Re-Introduce
Chapter 10.03: Episode 4: Return
Chapter 11: Episode 5: Releap
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 12: Episode 6: Regret
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 13: Episode 7: Revive
Chapter 14: Episode 8: Re change
The break and the talks
Episode 9: Revolt
Episode 10: Rerise
Episode 11: Respect
Episode 12: Revenge
Episode 13: Odds and Ends
Episode 14: Break Up
Episode 15: No Pain, No Gain
Episode 16: Once Upon A Time
Episode 17: No Way
Episode 18: Open Fire
Episode 19: Turn Around
Episode 20: Dead or Alive
Episode 21: One and Onlyl
Episode 22: One for all
Episode 23: End of War
Episode 24: A Cry baby
No chaoter this week 😭
Season 2 starts
Season 2 episode 2
season 2 episode 3
season 2 episode 4
season 2 episode 5//Happy long weekend
season 2 episode 6//Whip up morale
Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Season 2 episode 8
Season 2 episode 9
Season 2 episode 10
season 2 episode 11
season 2 episode 12
season 2 final episode (ep 13)
ANNOUNCEMENT
season 3 episode 1
Problem 😭
Season 3 episode 2
SEE YOU THIS XMAS
Season 3 episode 3
Season 3 episode 4
Next February 🫤
Part 0
season 3 episode 05
Rise Against
Turn the tide
I know in my head
The blue ogre
Brave Heart
Nothing is left
Meet his fate; season 3 ends
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2!
tr

Paradise lost

753 52 20
By Masumi0629

The opening has been skipped.
#49: Paradise lost

The screen lit up.

Kakucho gasped and shook holding his wounded chest.

"Again and again, my well-thought-out plans have been destroyed by Hanagaki." Kisaki said as everyone gasped and some gritted their teeth in anger. "Now that I can't use Mikey, my only choice is to use Izana as my instrument." Kisaki continued, Kakucho looked at him in anger as he kept on catching his breath.

"Kakucho, you're in my way, damn it!" Kisaki said. Kakucho stood up and faced him "Kisaki..." Kakucho groaned as his body swayed "I knew it. I never should have let you near Izana." Kakucho said, before screaming and running towards Kisaki.

"Die." Kisaki said, shooting Kakucho three times straight. They all gasped. Kakucho turned with his eyes widened. He wasn't shot, no.

Izana was shot!

Izana covered him and was shot instead.

Everyone's eyes widened. Emma gasped l, her hands going to her mouth. "Izana..." Kakucho's voice shook.

"Eh?!" Takemichi shouted. Mikey gasped. Tenjiku's jaw dropped in shock...and so does Toman's. Hina once again covered her mouth.

That's when Kisaki realized his mistake. "Izana!" Kisaki shouted just as Izana and Kakucho hit the ground. "Why? Why would you do that? Why did you protect your servant?" Kisaki asked.

'That's when he's wrong...Kakucho...is much more than a servant for me.' Izana smiled at his thought, only noticed by Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya.

'I remember this feeling. That day...' Mitsuya trailed in his mind, as a reminder of the upcoming death hit him.

Ryusei gripped Baji's arm tighter. Baji only looked at his friend.

Kakucho looked at Izana in shock. "Izana." He said. Izana's back was turned on him "You idiot. What the hell are you doing?" Izana said finally laying out on the ground the way Kakucho does.

Izana choke out blood. "Damn it. For a servant, you're a real pain." He stopped, then smiled "My body...acted all on its own."

Kakucho's eyes widened as he gasped, tears threatening to roll down from his eyes.

Takemichi gulped.

Meanwhile, Kisaki fell down on his butt, gasping.

Mikey went to Izana.

"Mikey." Izana said, and Mikey grunted as a response "There's something...I want to tell you. Tenjiku...has lost." Izana said "Izana..." Mikey stared at him, letting the wind blow his hair.

"Cut that out, damn it!" Kakucho cried "I can say that, but you don't need to!"

Izana only chuckled "Don't be stupid. I really don't get you."

Izana sighed. 'So...Tenjiku lost...huh?' he looked up at the screen accepting their destiny - his destiny.

"Why did you protect me, Izana? Why protect someone like me? You're the king! No matter who you forsake and no matter how many you sacrifice, you have to create your era! That's what a king is, Izana!" Kakucho cried

"It's not my era. It's our era." Izana answered

"Eh?"

"Sorry, Kakucho. But...you are...all I have." Izana smiled making Kakucho teared up, letting out sobs.

Kakucho tried stopping his tears from flowing down only for them to gather in his eyes.

Tenjiku members started murmuring.

"I can't see."

"What the hell's going on?"

"What was that noise?"

"Call an ambulance!" Mucho called to them

"The leader was shot?"

"By who?"

"Kakucho-san too?"

"Tenjiku's through!"

The Haitani brothers have frowned on their faces.

"Izana...Kakucho!" Mocchi choked out as Shion frowned. Both Koko and Inupi were in shock. Hakkai, Angry, Peh, Chifuyu, Draken, and Takemichi also stared at the scene. While Mikey stood beside Izana and was staring in shock.

"Mikey. Did you say...that you want to save me?" Izana asked him "We're brothers, so of course. Don't talk, Izana." Mikey answered "You said so, right?" Izana asked.

Mikey gasped before answering "Both Emma and I loved Shinichiro." He stopped as Izana pant "Just like you did." Mikey continued.

Kakucho looked up ahead and sighed as he got a reminder of a memory.

It was late at night but Izana's still awake. He's writing at someone, a smile across his face as he silently giggles. Kakucho secretly looked at him.

Then at school, even though Izana was left alone he still continued on writing, to what seemed a letter for Shinichiro. Kakucho silently stood at the door.

The memory ended.

"One day...I ran into...my mother." Izana said causing Kakucho to look at him. Mikey blinked. "The person...who abandoned me."

Kakucho and Izana both flinched at the mention of Izana's mother. Karen.

Emma stared at the screen with longing. 'I want to see her too.'

Another memory makes its way to Izana's mind. And of course to our screen.

Izana walked with Kakucho beside him. They saw a girl, that looked a lot like Emma, her name is Karen. Karen was looking at her phone while lining up.

"What's wrong, Izana?" Kakucho asked "Go on ahead home." Izana said "Huh?"

Soon enough he was in front of the Pachinko. A boy's voice gets his attention.

"It wasn't like what we have at home."

"Is that right?"

"It was kind of..."

Izana continued to stare at them, before entering the Pachinko.

He stood behind Karen.

"Mom." Izana called but Karen didn't bother looking up at him "Mom. Right?" He asked once again.

Karen looked at him and then turned back at the game. "How come you never come to visit me?" Izana asked.

Kakucho silently walked towards the glass door and watched from a distance. His eyes widened in shock.

"You didn't hear it though." Izana chuckled and Kakucho gritted his teeth.

"Did you abandon me?" Izana asked but Karen kept ignoring him "Why?" Karen continued ignoring him "Was it so you could do this?" Karen only puffed out smoke.

"What a pain." Karen finally said "Huh?" Izana asked "You're not my kid." Karen said, Izana's eyes shot up "Eh?"

"You're the son of my ex-husband and his Filipino ex-wife." Karen said. Izana's eyes widened even more. "He was good-for-nothing scum. He ended up getting stabbed by some thug and dying. Get it? You're my stepchild. Were not related." Karen glanced at him.

Izana gasped as he learned the truth, and as his world slowly fell down into pieces. "Huh?"

"That's not true!" Emma cried "That is true...Emma." Izana told her sister who is crying already. "No! No!" Emma cried.

"Emma..." Mikey looked at his sister, but before he could go to her, Izana was already there, hugging their sister. 'Izana...you...' Mikey looked at them.

"I'm sorry, Emma!" Izana cried "I don't know what has gotten into me..."

"Nii-chan." Emma cried "You're still a part of the Sano family, Izana." Mikey said and Emma nodded from where Izana was hugging her.

The two had calmed down and Izana walked back to his seat beside Kakucho.

The scene changed outside, with rain pouring hard.

Izana screams as he punches Shinichiro. Who looked at him coldly and only sat up. "You knew, didn't you, Shinichiro?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Izana shouted as Shinichiro stood up.

"Yeah, I realized it. But that stuff doesn't matter." Shinichiro frowned at him. " "Doesn't matter"? That's what's most important!" Izana shouted "Why, Izana? Even if we're not blood relatives, that doesn't change things between us."

"Shut up! Why...Why did you ever have to show up?" Izana started sobbing as tears rolled down his cheeks. "If I knew I was alone, I could have handled it. Can you understand this, Shinichiro? The hell of having the happiness you thought you had suddenly ripped away."

Unbeknownst to him that Kakucho was silently watching from under a shed.

The flashback ended.

"Can you... understand...how I feel?" Izana asked Mikey "Izana, you..." Mikey muttered

"Huh? That means..." Takemichi uttered.

Kakucho looked at Izana with a gasped.

"That's right. I'm not a brother to Shinichiro or you or Emma." Izana said.

"I'm not related to anyone." Izana said.

Takemichi looked in shock.

"You must be joking." Inupi muttered under his breath.

Mikey gasped. Kisaki whimpers, and I almost think that he pissed his pants 🙂👍.

'This is the second time we've seen Kisaki scared...' Akkun narrowed his eyes. 'Is he scared that he has killed someone? But that can't be, right? He has killed many people, and is scared now?' Akkun shook his head and sighed.

"Tell me, Mikey...Can you save me?" Izana asked again, Mikey remained silent. "I'm beyond saving, right?" Izana grinned as tears escaped his eyes, making Mikey even more shocked.

"Right? Emma..." Izana muttered.

"Eh?" They asked just as Ryusei said "He's gonna die...Izana will...I don't know about Kakucho. But Izana will die." He stared at the ground with eyes widened as he continued on gripping Baji.

Baji took his arm and wrapped it around Ryusei trying to calm him down.

"You have a bad feeling, don't you?" Baji whispered to Ryusei, who nodded "It's scary, I know. But...just calm down... everything will be fine after this." Baji said and Ryusei nodded.

To help Ryusei calm Baji grabbed his hand and squeezed it. They then turned back watching.

'That makes sense...he sees Emma and Shinichiro...he called Emma who is long gone...I hope...Izana...' Kakucho cried in his mind.

Kakucho tried getting up. "Izana." He called. Unfortunately, Izana didn't seem to move nor hear him.

Takemichi and Mikey gasped as Kisaki continued on whimpering, scared that he had killed someone in the public's eyes. Kakucho started sobbing and made his way towards Izana's frozen body.

"Izana!" Kakucho called.

All of the witnesses either grunted or gasped or just stared in shock at the scene. They couldn't simply believe it.

"Hey! Answer me! Hey! Izana! Hey!" Kakucho cried

"Kaku-chan..." Takemichi mutters

"Izana..." Kakucho coughed up blood as he continued moving towards Izana. Kakucho lay next to Izana and held his hand. "Izana... I won't let you be alone. Soon, I'll be joining you over there." Kakucho smiled through his tears, making Takemichi cry.

"Baka!" Izana suddenly shouted "I didn't die for you to follow soon!"

Chifuyu's eyes widened, before it softened. Those words reminded him of someone.

Kakucho didn't utter a word much to Izana's anger. Izana grabbed his collar "Listen here you punk! We gonna change that future alongside others! I won't die! And so won't you! But if I still die...If I still die..." He trailed off as he let go of Kakucho and cried "Please don't come after me...Kakucho." Izana then hugged Kakucho who started crying.

After a while they broke the hug and went to their seat. Everyone started watching again.

"Well, this isn't fun." Smiley mumbled, only Angry heard.

"I guess we sucked at living, huh?" Kakucho grinned as Takemichi's sobs got louder. "Kaku-chan." Takemichi cried.

Snow slowly fell down and Kakucho watched them.

"Snow." He mumbled remembering his memory with Izana.

Kakucho and Izana ran towards the door and outside.

"Snow!" They both shouted. They started playing in the snow.

"That's not fair, Izana! We agreed that the line marks my territory."

"Dummy! Promises are meant to be broken."

"Ahhh! That's the snowman I made!" Kakucho shouted. This time Izana is sitting on the top of a large ball of snow. "Sorry. I was going to help, but it broke.* Izana laughed "You're so mean! I'm going to play by myself." Kakucho shouted at him then stomped away.

Izana quickly caught up with him. "Now, now. Don't be like that. Let's make an igloo." Izana smiled.

After a while, they had finished the said igloo.

"We did it!"

"This is our country's castle."

"Our country?"

"Yeah."

Later that day, or night, they were inside the igloo still playing with lights on.

"Look. This is our top-secret plan. We'll put this into action by the time we're adults and build the strongest country." Izana explained as he wrote something on the paper.

" "Death to anyone who disobeys"?" Kakucho read "Isn't that awful harsh?"

"Nothing wrong with that. I'm the King, after all."

"Since I'm your servant, am I the prime minister?"

"No, you moron. Do you even know what a servant means?"

"I work for you, right?" Kakucho said, making Izana blink "Oh..." Izana said, he then chuckled "hm. Let me see. I'll give you a squad."

"A squad?"

"You'll fight for our country. Everyone who doesn't have a family will be citizens. We'll make a home for all of them." Izana said before clicking the light off and both of them got out of their igloo.

"Citizens, pay taxes to me! Like that." Izana said pointing ahead and acting. Kakucho laughed "Nice. That's so like you."

"So from now on, we can't lose."

"Right. Then we can't lose even once, huh?"

Izana smiled at him, they then both lay on the snow.

"What'll we call the country?" Kakucho asked  "Let me see. If I'm Sanzo Hoshi, then you're Son Goku." Izana smiled

"Really? You mean from Journey to the West?"

"So our kingdom's name is Tenjiku."

"Tenjiku, huh?"

"We'll create a great era for sure."

The flashback ended.

'That flashback made this even more sad!' Hina complained in her mind, tears are now gathering in her eyes.

Kakucho (and Izana, albeit dead) continued staring at the snow, with their blood pouring more and more, like two oceans meeting each other.

Takemichi sobbed "Kaku-chan!"

Mikey looked up at the snow falling and closed his eyes. 'Shinichiro...'

He thought then turned on his heels and faced the others "Everyone from Toman and Tenjiku , listen up! This conflict is over."

Gang members stared as they listened to Mikey.

"Get out of here right now. I'll stay behind and clear things up. Dismissed!" He shouted

"Is it really over?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Get a move on!" Mikey shouted "Mikey." Mucho called Mikey who turned to him. "You get out of here too." Mucho said

"We'll stay behind." Mocchi added. "You guys..." Mikey said.

Ran crouched "We each supported Izana for our own purposes. But the truth is we probably admired the way you two guys lived." Ran said, Rindou looked at his brother. Ran then, closed both of Kakucho and Izana's eyes.

Izana slightly smiled at that. 'Only if I noticed that earlier...'

Chifuyu blinked. Mitsuya held back his laughter. Takemichi sighed.

'Did he just closed Kakucho's eyes?!' Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Takemichi thought.

We all know why that part is funny.

"We saw how you lived to the end, Captain." Ran added. Takemichi frowned letting his tears flow down freely.

"Now then..." Draken said. Takemichi  realized a thing he should do. Kisaki started backing up as Mikey glared at him.

"You alone though, I cannot forgive, Kisaki." Mikey said and Kisaki stared at him, frightened as he gasped.

'That's right. Him alone...' Takemichi thought.

Kisaki continued to pant. Mikey faced him and was about to walk towards him, when they heard a loud roar from a motorcycle, getting their attention.

'If Hanma also died that day...this will make it less sad.' Chifuyu deadpanned. 'Nah, he won't die. He's a zombie.'

"Kisaki!" Hanma shouted before grabbing Kisaki and drove away a bit faster "Got you! You owe me one, Kisaki." They passed by Takemichi who stumbled back.

"Hanma?!" Emma shouted

"Right. We forgotten about him." Yuzuha gritted her teeth.

'Damn! He'll get away! If he gets away, the same stuff will keep happening!' Takemichi thought it was cut off by another roar of the motorcycle. "Takemitchy!" Draken called "Get on! We're going after him!"

"Draken-kun!" He looked at Hina for a while. 'Hina...I can't leave her here.'

"Takemitchy, leave Hina to me! Do what you have to do!" Mikey shouted at him "Hai!" Takemichi shouted.

Takemichi and Draken swiftly trailed Kisaki and Hanma.

"Hold on tight, Takemitchy!"

"Hai!"

Kisaki looked back and gritted his teeth when he saw the two of them, already catching up.

Naoto's voice rang on Takemichi's head. "I know you can save my sister." He had said.

'Naoto, I've finally got him cornered.'

The scene switched to Draken's body, after getting stabbed.

'Just to take over Toman, he killed Draken-kun.'

Mitsuya flinched. Although, his memory traveled far from what was shown in the screen.

The scene then switched to Kazutora stabbing the shock Baji.

'He manipulated Kazutora-kun and had Baji-kun killed.'

Kazutora flinched, guilt started growing on his chest. Chifuyu squeezed his hand.

The scene switched to the future as Kisaki shot Chifuyu and Takemichi cried for his friend.

'In the future, he even killed Chifuyu.'

Baji flinched. He needs to keep in his mind that Chifuyu won't die! Not in the future! Not in the past either! His Fuyu won't die!

Then to Yuzuha stabbing Taiju and Hakkai staring ahead in shock.

'He wrecked the Shiba siblings.'

Hakkai and Yuzuha narrowed their eyes.

It then went to Naoto's death before Takemichi was shot. Also happened in the future.

'He killed Naoto.'

Hina almost started crying again.

Then Mikey walked with Emma on his back, a few minutes before Emma died.

'He killed Emma-chan.'

Sano siblings (ft. Izana) flinched at the reminder, while Draken simply nartowed his eyes.

Izana's dead body. Also Kakucho's.

'Izana and Kaku-chan too. He's also.'

Kakucho's tears once again fell down. Izana squeezed Kakucho's hand.

Hina's death in a car incident, not an accident. She was surrounded by fire.

'The culprit who keeps killing Hina.'

Hina sighed.

The flashbacks end.

"I swear I won't let him get away!" Takemichi shouted.

Hanma drove faster and so does Draken. It's like a race.

'If he gets away now, he'll travel through time again and ruin everything!' Takemichi thought, the roars of two motorcycles getting louder.

"Wait, after everything he did, he is now scared?" Yamagishi tilted his head and said the unspoken words of Akkun "You misunderstood, Yamagishi." Chifuyu said and everyone lokked at him.

"He's not afraid because he killed someone. He's afraid because he was cornered. He knew that no matter where he goes, it's either death or prison for him. Especially that many eyes have seen him." Chifuyu explained.

Akkun and Yamagishi nodded finally having answered their thoughts.

Everyone went back to watching.

"Hanma! Drive faster! They'll catch us!" Kisaki started yanking "Damn it! Don't yank!" Hanma called. Because of Kisaki's yanking, they both fell into the ground, along with the motorcycle and crashed to a wall.

Kisaki groaned and stood up slowly. He was shocked to see Takemichi standing in front of him, already.

Another flashback begins.

"Please save my sister." Naoto said, after getting shot.

The flashback ended and Takemichi was still glaring at Kisaki.

'Naoto, we're almost there.'

Kisaki slowly stood up.

"At last, I've caught up with you, Kisaki!"

Kisaki then ran away.

"Stop, damn it!" Takemichi tried to run after him but due to his shot in the feet, he tripped over instead.

'My foot, that got shot...' He gasped when Draken lifted him up. "Get on my back." Draken ran with Takemichi on his back.

"The way you lifted him so easily is damn funny!" Smiley laughed. Draken chuckled "I bet he's not heavy at all, it's like carrying light thin air." Draken said.

Kisaki saw them and ran faster.

"Damn it!" Kisaki grunted

"Sorry, Draken-kun."

Draken only smiled.

"It's only fair. It was the other way before."

"Eh?"

"When Kiyomasa stabbed me."

They both remembered the way Takemichi carried Draken, at that time.

"That's right. Ken-chin paid his debt on Takemitchy!" Mikey cheered "Why'd you made it aound like a battle?" Draken snickered.

Takemichi gasped in realization.

"You knew, didn't you? That I would die." Draken went serious as Takemichi gasped "I don't know what happened in the future, but I do know that you've been fighting desperately. He's behind all of it?" Draken asked "Yes!" Takemichi answered.

They heard footsteps behind and Takemichi looked to see Hanma.

"Draken-kun, behind you!"

Hanma yelled as he was about to smack Draken with a pipe.

Draken turned around and blocked the pipe with his left arm, throwing Takemichi on the ground, who landed on his feet.

"Aw man." They looked at Makoto "I thought we gonna see a Hanma vs. Chifuyu." He pouted.

Baji blinked "why?"

"I mean, Kisaki's partner is Hanma and Takemichi's partner is Chifuyu. If Takemichi and  Kisaki are rivals, that would make Chifuyu and Hanma rival as well, right?" Makoto tilted his head.

"That's right. Why didn't you try to run up to him, back then Chifuyu?" Mitsuya asked. Chifuyu gave him a confused look "I don't know exactly. My mind is preoccupied by Takemichi chasing Kisaki, and maybe because I knew Draken-kun was there with Takemichi?" Chifuyu shrugged.

'Now that they mentioned it...I should give Hanma a great fight!' Chifuyu was determined to defeat Hanma this time.

"Can you run, Takemitchy?"

"Yes! Even if my leg is busted, I'll run!"

"Leave this to me!"

"Got it!" Takemichi shouted before running.

Draken frowned. "Now then, you goddamn zombie. I'll smash you to bits today. Hanma snickered as he pointed the pipe at Draken.

"I'll hang your damn braid on your grave."

Dramatic music started playing as the two giraffes faced off against each other.

Meanwhile, Kisaki fell to the ground, but when he saw Takemichi, he quickly stood up. "Damn it!"

Takemichi tried to run faster and catch up to Kisaki.

Takemichi followed Kisaki in a corner, only to get bonked by a hollow block in the head.

Takemichi sends a fist towards Kisaki's face, and then the two are engaged in a fight between a hero and a villain.

When the two stop fighting, the episode comes to an end as well.

The closing has been skipped.
The screen faded to black.

"So like...this will be their final fight?" Pah asked "Yeah." Chifuyu nodded his head.

The host then said "Let's have one more episode. That episode will be the end of Season 3. Then I'll give you a break, and we'll continue watching season 4. During the break all those who are on KMG vs TMG timeline will once again get back on their timeline. New guests will also arrive!"

Despite having one more episode, the host already warned them.

Everyone understands and turns back to the screen.

------------------------
Hello readers! Finally! I'm done with episode 12! But I don't have enough load and time to do this so I deeply apologize for any mistakes and for the lesser reaction they had for this chapter. I also apologize for the angst!
------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Hello! Finally finished episode 12! One episode left! Season 4 is almost here! I wish I could finish this before season 4 comes out.

The vacation we had due to the heat index (39-41°C) is about to end though! I still have a few days! I hope I can upload all of the remaining season 3 episodes before the vacation comes to an end.

After this vacation we still don't know if the weather will be fine and the class will be back, I hope not if that happens I won't be able to upload again and we'll do a lot of projects so I will be busy because of that, I hope I can get good grades hehe! Wish me luck!

By the way, I'll be putting this AUTHOR NOTE as a reminder so there'll be this type of note every chapter from now on hehe! Oh tomorrow me and my friends will meet for their dad's/uncle's birthday!

Hopefully, I can upload the new chapter this Monday or Tuesday!

DON'T WORRY I WILL FINISH THIS FANFICTION UNTIL IT'S VERY END AND MAKE THEM REACT TO MOVIE/OVA/SPIN-OFF/ETC ETC OF THIS ANIME AFTERWARDS!

Then maybe a new reaction fic will be uploaded after the assassination classroom reaction fic was done! Thank you! I won't be able to upload Assassination Classroom reaction fic until I finish season 3 of Tokyo Revengers!

Oh I'm working on Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction!

Please put in mind that english is not my first language, so if there's any mistake pls disregard it and just read it CORRECTLY or rephrase it THROUGH YOUR MINDS!

Thank you! Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 35 200
.
1 1 8
a story of an anime idea I have
538 6 74
The Title Says It All
13.7K 427 28
The title says it all