Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

Por PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... Más

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Celebration time!!!
Chapter 80

Chapter 43

1.5K 190 75
Por PLK_ARMY

Time skips, after two hours

Yoongi completed some of his work and stretched his arms a little. He then looked at Tae and Jungkook and they both were still standing like before. Yoongi sighed and checked the time. It was already 4:00 pm.

He asked to Tae and Jungkook coldly, "Why are you both not leaving?" They both finally looked up at Yoongi with puppy eyes. Tae spoke, "H-hyung please.... forgive us." "Yes hyung, please forgive us", said Jungkook.

Yoongi ignored them again. He then spoke after a few seconds, "You both had your lunch?" Tae and Jungkook both looked down. Yoongi said strenly this time, "I asked something." They both shook their heads and spoke in a low voice, "N-no!" Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and mumbled, "Idiots!"

Yoongi picked up his phone and asked Hobi to get some food. After a while, Hobi entered Yoongi's cabin with food and placed it on the table near the couch and said to Yoongi, "Finally, you decided to eat something. Finish your food fast." Yoongi nodded and asked to Hoseok, "You had your lunch?" Hobi said, "So what you think... I will stay hungry because you didn't ate anything. I think I should complain to Sohee." Yoongi rolled his eyes and said, "Fine fine... go away now." Hobi gestured Yoongi asking about Tae and Jungkook who were standing there quietly like statues. Yoongi just nodded his head assuring him that he will handle. Hobi then left the room.

Yoongi then stood up and went towards the couch and settled down and placed the food on the table and started opening it.

He then said, "Come here and eat." They both didn't even moved a bit. Yoongi sighed and went towards them and stood in front of them with his hands in his pants pocket. He looked at his brothers who were looking so cute looking down like small kids with adorable pouts on their faces. Yoongi smiled a bit but then again turned his face cold and spoke, "You both really don't listen to me, huh?"

Tae and Jungkook looked at their elder brother standing in front of them and immediately shook their heads. Jungkook spoke, "W-we listens to you hyung." "Really?", asked Yoongi plainly. Jungkook hummed. "Then come and eat", said Yoongi and without waiting for any reply or anything, walked towards the couch. Tae and Jungkook kept standing there.

Yoongi sat down on the couch and said sarcastically, "What are you both waiting for? Some special invitation, huh?" Tae and Jungkook turned around and slowly went towards the couch. Yoongi said, "Sit and have food." Tae and Jungkook sat down quietly like obedient kids. Yoongi put two bowls in front of them and one for himself. Then he waited for few minutes for them to start eating but Tae and Jungkook didn't even touched the food.

Yoongi sighed and said in a little loud voice getting frustated, "Start eating now." Tae and Jungkook flinched a little because of the sudden loud voice. Tae looked at Yoongi and then at food and gulped hard thinking, "I hurted him too much and here he is still worried for us having our food."

Tae and Jungkook then picked up their chopsticks and took some food and before eating themselves, they forwarded the chopsticks with food towards Yoongi's mouth at the same time. They both looked at each other and then glanced at Yoongi. Yoongi looked at both of them and finally a small smile appeared on his face.

Tae spoke, "Please eat hyung." "Yes hyung... please eat this. You haven't eaten anything", said Jungkook. Yoongi didn't said anything but opened his mouth and took the bite from Tae's hand first and then from Jungkook. Tae and Jungkook smiled. Then Yoongi said, "You both also eat now." They both nodded and started eating. Yoongi also started eating with a sweet smile on his face.

While they were eating, Tae's phone ringed. He ignored it and cut the call and put his phone away. Yoongi said, "Tae... pick up the call. It must be important. How many times are you gonna cut the call, huh?" Tae spoke, "My calls can wait hyung. You are important." Yoongi sighed and said, "Work is important Tae. Come on attend the call." Tae nodded and attended the call. He had been ignoring all the calls from past two hours. He finished his call quickly and continued eating.

Then Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was now just playing with his food and not eating it. He spoke gaining his attention, "Whats wrong with you now, huh?" "N-nothing", said Jungkook. Yoongi knew something was up with Jungkook but didn't asked.

After a few minutes, Jungkook said to Yoongi, "You forgave us, hyungie? You are not angry, right?" Tae also looked at Yoongi with puppy eyes. Yoongi sighed and glanced at both of them and said, "Taehyung, Jungkook see.... I know I always put many restrictions on both of you but I did that to protect you both. I had no intentions to control your lives and---------".

Yoongi was cut-off by Tae in between who spoke with teary eyes, "Y-you need not to e-explain yourself hyungie. We know you did everything for our good only. Y-you can never think about hurting us. W-we know that. W-we were really idiots and stupids that we couldn't understand that. Please forgive us hyung.... please... we are really sorry." Before Yoongi could say anything, Jungkook stood up and went towards Yoongi and get down on his knees in front of him. Then he took Yoongi's left hand in his and said with teary eyes, "W-we are really regretting for not understanding you hyung and on top of that blaming you. W-we are really sorry hyung. Y-you can punish us hyung. We did a really big mistake. You should punish us."

Tae also went and get on his knees besides Jungkook and held Yoongi's right hand and spoke, "You know hyung, how much guilty I was feeling after I realised what I said to you in anger that day. H-hyung, you always corrected us whenever we do something wrong but why you didn't stopped me that day. You... you should have slapped me and locked me in my room and should have scolded me really bad. I deserved that hyung..... why didn't you do that? I... I am sorry hyung for hurting you by saying those mean and hurtful words to you. I hate myself for that. I am sorry hyung... I am really sorry."

Tears were flowing from Tae's eyes by now. Yoongi's eyes were also teary. Jungkook then spoke while crying, "I am also sorry hyung for everything wrong I did. I am sorry for always being stubborn and not listening to you. I know it s-should have hurted you alot when I made you abandon me. I am sorry hyung for doing so many dangerous things behind your back when on the other side, you were trying to protect me. I... I myself ruined all your e-efforts to keep me p-protected. W-when you told me not to come back to the mansion, I s-should have s-shown my stubborness that time.... I s-should have been s-stubborn that time and s-should have went back to the mansion.... back to my h-hyungie. I am sorry hyung for leaving you alone."

Yoongi didn't said anything, just looked at his brothers. Tae spoke again while tears flowing from his eyes, "H-hyung, you know when y-you were lying unconscious there on that h-hospital bed, w-we felt like our whole world s-shattered. You were looking so lifeless and w-we were broken after seeing you like that. We can never imagine our lives without you..... never ever. A-and when we were living in that apartment, i-it was the worst hyung. I never realised that I was so carefree in life and w-when I l-lived there with Jungkook alone, I c-couldn't manage anything.... I can't survive without you hyung. You are our everything.... our safe place hyungie.... our hero."

"Y-yes hyungie.... you are our superhero. If you are there, then we have nothing to worry about. A-and you have full rights on us. N-never ever think that you are nobody to us and you have no rights on us. Y-you are our everything hyungie and you have full rights on us. Even, we ourselves cannot snatch us away from you. We are always yours.... your little kids. You can always scold us, punish us or beat us whenever we makes any mistake", said Jungkook this time with tears flowing from his eyes.

Some tears escaped from Yoongi's eyes too. He wiped his tears and looked away. Tae spoke, "Don't cry hyung, please." Yoongi spoke still looking away, "I am not crying, something went into my eyes." Tae and Jungkook chuckled and said, "Still this old line hyung."

Yoongi also chuckled and looked at Tae & Jungkook and caressed their heads softly. Tae then wiped his own tears and said, "Hyung, you don't have to be this strong always. You can show us your tears. You can ask for anything from us also not always the other way around. You can be a big baby and be whiny about things." Yoongi smiled and caressed both of their cheeks and said, "Ohh... my both small babies finally talking like grown ups huh. You both have finally grown up now."

Tae and Jungkook smiled. Then Jungkook said, "We grew happy and healthy just because of you hyung. We promise we will protect you always." Yoongi smiled and said with teary eyes, "Its good to see you both grown up now but I feel a little sad too. My babies grew up too fast."

Jungkook showed his precious bunny smile and said, "Don't feel sad hyungie. I will always be a naughty baby of yours. I will trouble you always." Yoongi smiled and nodded his head.

Then Tae asked nervously, "So... you forgave us finally?" "Of course, I can't stay angry on both of you for too long", said Yoongi. Jungkook agreed with Yoongi and said, "Yes... Yoongi hyung is very sweet. Its you Tae hyungie, who takes an eternity to forgive someone." Tae gave Jungkook an offended look and said, "Yahhh! I don't even get angry easily."

"Yeah, and when you do, the other person is gone. He will get burned alive from your rage", said Jungkook. "How can you say that? I am not like that", said Tae. Jungkook then sat beside Yoongi on the couch and hugged him tightly and started whining, "See hyungie.... tell him to accept what I am saying." Yoongi said softly to Tae, "Get up Tae and sit here." Tae nodded and stood up and sat on the couch too. Jungkook kept whining, "And you know what hyung, when I was living with Tae hyung in that apartment, he used to scold me alot. He was scolding me on each and every small thing that too without any reason. I was so sad there."

Yoongi chuckled while listening to Jungkook's complain. Tae pouted and said to Jungkook, "Yahhh! Then why were you living there?" Jungkook said, "Because you were not letting me go anywhere else. You were more strict than Yoongi hyung. Atleast, Yoongi hyung listens to my whinings but you... you are a cruel person hyung. You didn't even listened to me for once and how badly you kept scolding me."

Tae crossed his arms and said, "Okay... then don't come to me ever again when hyung will scold you. Don't say then, please talk to Yoongi hyung... he is angry at me." Jungkook hugged Yoongi more tightly and said, "Yeah yeah I will not."

Yoongi said, "Kook, don't behave like this with Tae. Say sorry." "Hyungggg, you should scold him not me. He scolded me alot there without any reason", said Jungkook. "I know but you can't talk to him this way. He is elder than you Kook", said Yoongi.

Jungkook pouted and looked at Tae and said, "I am sorry hyung." "Apology not accepted", said Taehyung looking away. Jungkook looked at Yoongi with his puppy eyes.

Yoongi sighed and said to Tae, "Forgive him Tae.... you scolded him for no reason." "Okay.... its fine. I am sorry too", said Tae. "Its okay!", said Jungkook cheerfully with bunny smile. Yoongi then asked Tae, "Why you scolded him for no reason?" Tae said in a low voice, "I don't know... I was angry and frustated at that time." "So you took out your anger on him", said Yoongi. "Sorry hyung", said Tae. Yoongi said, "Its fine. Don't do it again." Tae nodded his head like a kid and hugged Yoongi.

Yoongi tried to push them both away a little and said, "You both want to choke me.... leave me......"

"We love you hyung", said Tae and Jungkook still hugging Yoongi. Yoongi smiled and said, "Love you both too. But I think I melted pretty quick." Tae and Jungkook laughed. Jungkook spoke, "Its the power of our puppy eyes hyung." Yoongi said, "Yeah yeah... surely." He then caressed their head and smiled.

Finally, Kim brothers were together again... now more happy and more strong.... obviously no one can break them apart now.

The End

Hey guys, how was the book? I finally ended it with two seasons. Please let me know in the comments below, how was this last chapter??

I am now officially signing off. Please bid me a goodbye. I don't know when I will be back with another book or when we will meet again. But I hope to see you guys soon. Keep supporting me always and all the best for your future guys. I hope that future holds only the good things for you all.

Guys, whatever I said above, don't take it seriously. I am not ending this book now. It was just a prank. Sorry for that but I got you all, rightttttttt ????????

Again sorry and please keep waiting for the next chapter. I will update super soon.

Keep supporting me. Please like, comment and follow me guys.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.6K 171 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
50K 1.3K 47
Welcome dear reader, Soo this story is about some strict brothers and their trouble maker siblings , they all are cousins They live very happily to...
192K 9.4K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
478K 28K 49
One night One mistake that changed everything Two boys A drunken party Lines are crossed, consequences are made Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin have been...