Truthfully Yours..

By belle_your_author

- Sometimes an unexpected turnings in life leads to biggest blessings.. More

Prologue
Copyrights ยฉ๏ธ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 47

41 6 1
By belle_your_author

A few days passed, I was returning to my classroom with all the heavy records. It was like 20 or 25 in number. This chemistry teacher I've got is making me regret my actions. He never likes me nor my answers. He wants me to act fool or something?

I sighed and walked forward in deep thoughts. I think I've become weak ss well. Vir! Where is your strength?

I heard a shrill yell when I was passing the corrider through the Arts stream classroom.

"Madhvi! Get out of the class. Do you think it's your home to sit and dream?" The should made me startled along with the name. And there she is.

The teacher pushed her out and left but here she lost her balance. I was too shocked to react and she fell over me. All the record notes fell from my hands. Her big eyes widened even more.

And here it is. Our second meet. Second time bumping into eachother but this time the books showers dian the floor too.

She looked at me scared. I opened my mouth to say something but shut it when I met her eyes. Her eyes filled with fear.

It is as if she's fearing my taunts.

But it was a mere accident. She didn't purposefully pushed them down. So, I've got nothing to say.

"Sorry." She mumbled softly.

It was the first time I've heard her voice abd it is.. melodic. I badly wanted to kill my own thoughts. I just looked at her.

"It's okay." I said slowly and she looked at me shocked and confused.

I bent down to take the notes and she tried to pick them up along with me. So she's kind and knows generosity too. I smiled inwardly.

"You don't have to do it." I said softly but she kept picking them up as if she's not paying heed to my words.

She's kind and beautiful.

My mom's words rang through my ears.

It was vanished when she placed some on my hands. I was just looking at her. Her long, simple braid kept falling over her shoulders. Her eyes didn't deviate from her task.

Why am I observing her? Vir! It is wrong.

She picked up the last note and placed it on the top of the bookpile I'm holding on my hands. Ut already reached upto the level of my nose. As she placed the last note, her eyes looked deep in mine.

I have always been confident and a honest man. I look into people's eyes when I'm speaking because that made me overpower them. But I couldn't dominate those dark brown eyes, which held so much in it. I cannot read those eyes. I could not overpower them.

Instead, they kept reading mine. They kept manipulating me, hypnotize me and overpower me for this life. Her eyes kept looking at mine with so much innocence and a soft smile played on her lips. She didn't try to conceal her amusement which made me want to chuckle.

She was startled and she moved back hearing a voice calling for me.

"Vir! You always stand somewhere dreaming. Come soom before sir comes there." One of my friends, Manan called me. Oh shit!

I walked away from there hurriedly.

.
.
.

It was late at night.

I was pinning down the information I've collected so far. But I could suspect no one as everyone are behaving normal. Or am I finding their weirdness normal.

Especially that guy.. Shyam. What the hell is he thinking he is? I wanted to make him swallow his own toxic words. I wonder whether he's seventeen. I need to put some sense into that meathead for sure.

I sighed. I can't beat him. He's younger than me. He isn't mature too. But I'm a matured man even if I'm faking as a teenager. I can't hurt him physically but I can definitely teach him a lesson.

A lesson to lessen his egosticalness.

I need to look through every person in that school before preparing suspicion list.

My thoughts randomly wandered and finally stopped at a not so invited one.

Madhvi Mehta.

I don't know why this fate is wierdly drawing us both together when I'm hell trying to avoid her and her family as far as possible. That family was like a bloodthirsty vampire looking to draw the life out of every Singhania.

But this young girl, her innocence and everything was strangely giving me a smile.

I was startled by a message pinging. I looked at my cellphone to see a message from Akanksha.

I was sat straight on my chair with a jerk.

Oh fuck! What am I thinking? God! What have I done? How can I think of someone else when I'm confronting myself to love Akanksha in future.

'You can't force love, Vir!' My mind spoke.

Oh! shut the hell down. Not a word again.

She asked me about the job and progress. I just sighed and replied 'I have got nothing much.'

She wrote - 'I will ask Raghu then.'

I sighed and kept the cellphone away.

I was wandering in deep thought. I don't know why, I've always felt generous about Akanksha's lobe for mr but why can't I feel them? When she gives love, I mist feel them. But I can feel only the attraction or her likeliness towards me. Not the love what I felt from my mom. Not the way, I've seen my mom and dad love eachother. Not that connection nor the Authenticity.

Is that why am I not feeling anything towards Akanksha? Are we having only the attraction?

No. No. Vir! Don't overthink. What you're doing is wrong. Stop thinking about Madhvi Mehta and believe in Akanksha's love. You're being stubborn to not feel her love.

But that's where the real problem lies. I love her as my bestfriend. But couldn't love her the other way round. What if it goes forever like this? She cannot live with me without getting any love in return. She must get a better person otherthan me, who's not confused about her love.

I feel anxious.

I don't know whom to talk about this. Raghu is definitely not the better option in this matter. I've not told him anything about our recent talking phase.

"Mummy... can I sleep with you?"

I turned towards Vansh, I smiled shifting to the bed and asked him to sleep on my lap. He must have had some nightmares. I asked him nothing and lent him my lap silently.

I kept patting him.

Sometimes I feel like I must marry sooner for this child. He deserves the world. He deserves all the love. It's not like I can't provide him enough love because I give my all to him only. I don't know if it's sufficient for him but I give him everything in me.

But there are some days I'll go on some missions. I might get to go too far where I cannot take him. He needs someone who can give the same love I provide.

Grandma can definitely do. I'll never deny but she's so old. She also needs someone.

On assisting them with caretaker will be the worst option because the two of them never trust outsiders. Even if how nice they are, these two will be mean only.

I laughed remembering the maid who happened to run away due to my little smurf's taunts. I didn't notice that she was spying on me but my two personal detectives done that for me and saved my job that day.

Only god can show me the right way. For me, my parents are god. They are my guardian angels. They'll protect me. They'll save me for goodness sake of my little brother.

I didn't realize when I slept but I did. That too in an most inconvenient position and my body is aching now.

"Vansh." I patted his cheeks lightly. He was sleeping over my chest and was drooling over my shirt.

This boy nah!

"Mummy... some more time."

"No more time. Get up now!" I said in my usual strict tone.

He opened his eyes and looked at me face. He started laughing making me irked.

"What?"

"You look different, mummy. Your face is looking young and I'm not scared at all even when you glare at me," he mocked me and giggled.

I stood up carrying him with a sinister smile. He looked at me confused.

"Wait. Let me throw you out." I said. Abd he jumped out of my arms, falling over the bed.

He ran away giggling. I laughing looking at his cuteness.

I looked at my face in the mirror.

Ain't I scary anymore? Or this little guy outgrown my strictness?

Whatever.. I must get ready to school. I sighed as I took my towel and went to take a soothing bath. My hot head needs that a lot now.
.
.
.

"Raghu!" I called him tapping on his knees to lower his   demeaner.

Right now, he was sitting with his legs crossed, his back leaning to the chair with his arms spread lethargically. Right in the principal office! We were waiting fir the principal to come.

I noticed that he was bringing his old demeanor and attitude, which didn't look like a teenager. He was behaving as if he owns the school. But it was his usual habit and he got used to it. He doesn't even realise at all and I had to point it out to him everytime.

He didn't listen and leaned to my ear.

"Sorry dude. I know my attitude becomes scary sometimes. But you know dude, It happens. Tigers only roar and they don't mew like cats."

I glared at him.

"If I give one big smack, the tiger will wag his tail as well. Wanna see huh?" I asked in a whisper.

He rolled his eyes and put his demeanor down. I just smirked at him and he turned his face away knowing his clear defeat.

Then the principal entered the office and looked through the documents where we wanted his approval and signature. It was our scholarship forms and it's FAKE!

.
.
.

"Hey, Vir! What happened?" He asked me as we were heading towards our class. I looked up at him.

"Are we doing right thing?" I asked and he scratched his temple. He just chuckled shaking his head.

"But, it is our job. We can't bribe this principal when he gets to know the truth and so we are convincing him with fake documents. We shouldn't face any hindrance in our job. No?" He asked and I nodded my head as I understood his point.

"But we are lacking somewhere." I said.

"Nothing. Just our childhood. We have been working since childhood to attain our dream job. We worked our ass off ever since we were twelve. Now, we've got the second life. Why not we miss it too?" He asked and I was confused.

"Yaar. See, we haven't done anything fun during our school life. Now, we've got an amazing opportunity. Why miss it when we can just grab it? Just go on, study, give your best in tests, then you read in library, play your favourite sport with your classmates, compete, live, laugh and have fun."

I looked at him with a newfound hope.

"Most of all.. find YOURSELF!" he said patting my shoulders and walking away giving me sometime to process.

I couldn't find any wrong in his words.

Then he's right too. We've got this opportunity. When god is giving us another chance to live, why waste it with insecurities?

I chuckled to myself for being so dumb before.

Find myself!

Myself... I thought in mind while standing at our corrider. I was looking down at thr ground. There were two people running under the mid-noon sun. It was a boy and a girl running together and were drenched in sweat.

When they were closer, I found them to be Rehan's twin brother and Madhvi Mehta.

As soon as the name echoed in my head, my gaze fixed on her. She was running with great difficulty as she was tired. The boy was stumbling too. A teacher was shouting at them to run faster.

I couldn't help but chuckle as I noticed her cursing and yelling in frustration after the teacher left.

She looks cute.

What?

No. Just forget that!

But this girl. Madhvi Mehta. Wasn't even vanishing out of my thoughts. It's been some days since we met last time. We only bumped into eachother twice and her thoughts seem to sync in my mind in a daily basis.

Knowing this girl is too hard. One day she bumps into me. And the other day, I do. She accepts my sorry humbly. And knows to apologize during her turn too. Minds to help others. Speaks with her eyes.

Somedays, she's innocent and bubbly.

The other days she's a fuss after bearing a big punishment.

But at the end of the day, She belongs to the Mehta family and I'm confused whether she really is? I've never noticed the egosticalness or an high headed attitude in her. Maybe that's resting inside.

She's confusing me.

All my life, I've never been confused like I'm being nowadays. First Akanksha's confessions and next, this girl who didn't spoke a word yet but still held all my attention towards her.

I sometimes wonder what type of girl she is.

Was it your job to know?

No! Definitely not.

Then, let's mind our own business.

I just scratching my temple walking away from there towards my class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.7K 18
His Kohinoor. The untold story of the life of Amrita, a doctor, a completely broken girl and the untold story of the life of Aayansh, a completely co...
26.6K 803 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
2.5M 160K 61
โ€ขCompleted|NOT EDITEDโ€ข # ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, Murder, trauma, Rape, suicide, and mental...