Sarang- Life Of A Kpop Soloist

By Slytherin1604

"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follo... More

Bighit Artists
SARANG PROFILE AND FACTS
The start of it all
My Heart Will Go On
Meeting at Bighit
Finally a trainee?
Sarang's Aesthetic
Officially a Trainee
Boy in Luv
Meeting Yeonjun
A Day In The Life Of A Trainee
화양연화
Album & Hugging Jungkook
Concept photos
Officially A Soloist
Music Shows, MV, and reactions
Behind The Scenes Of MV
First Fan Sign And A Surprise
Fan Sign For The Loved Ones
Nation's Sweetheart
Photos from Fansign
CSAT and Year End Award Shows
2016- Album, Acting and OST
Behind The Scenes From Drama
Soaring Popularity
Running Man and Crushes
Running Man and Crushes Pt. 2
Knetz react to Gong Yoo-Sarang
College Life Of Sarang
Hello My Twenties!
Daesang
Dares, Drinks And Kisses
What Are We?
Reality
Lethal Love
LATE NIGHT SHOWS IN US
Male Friends
WORLD TOUR
Iconic Moments Of World Tour
Billboard Music Awards
Questions
Dinner at Grandma's House
Lead Role and Lee Jongsuk
Vacationing with Girl friends
Pics from the vacation.
Hiphop Album
NATION'S ACE
Magazine Cover
Juniors
Sarang On Knowing Bros
Birthday Night Kiss with Jungkook
Brand Ambassador Sarang
Moving Into New Home
Jungkook's Surprise
Vlive
College Music Festival
Unbeatable
Rude Bitxh and first Heartbreak
Lies
Dating Scandal
Confronting Jungkook,Jamie & More
Eunwoo
Eunwoo x Sarang Kisses
Collab Stage with Jungkook &more
Weekly Idol with Seventeen
Not the greatest New Year eve
Bighit Family and Jungkook
Jungkook is getting bolder?
Shareholder Sarang?
Still With You
Breakdown and Fan Song
HITIBO Reaction and Dynamite
New Album; Vintage
Reactions and Achievements
Mentor Sarang on Iland
Mentor Sarang On I-Land Pt. 2
Yoongi, Plans for 2021-2022
World records & Emmy Nomination
Hybe x Game Caterers
Hybe x Game Caterers pt. 2
Knetz react to Hybe Game Caterers
Emmys
Run BTS x Sarang x Jungkook
Hiding with Jungkook
Shopping with Jungkook & Jin's Enlistment
At Jungkook's Apartment
Dinner with Jeon Family
Confessions and New Year's Kiss
Officially Dating
Kissing At HYBE & Almost Getting Caught?
First Date With Jungkook
Stepping into Chinese Industry
Youth Periplous, Chen Zheyuan & More Chinese Friends
First Valentine's Day with Jungkook
🎶 New Album 🎶
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ALBUM
Sarang in USA
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook
Sarang on Suchwita ft. Jungkook Part. 2
Discussing Seven MV with Sarang
Seven MV making and Behind The Scenes!
KNETZ REACT TO SARANG AND JUNGKOOK IN SEVEN
A Golden Date

97 LINERS REACT TO SEVEN MV WITH JUNGKOOK AND SARANG

1.4K 90 21
By Slytherin1604

Sarang hummed seven as she made her way towards the room the staff had asked her to come once her hair and make up was done. However as soon as she crossed the threshold of the room, Sarang came to an abrupt stop once her eyes landed on the people inside.

"You've got to be kidding me." Sarang muttered in surprise.

Jungkook who was walking a few steps behind Sarang wasn't prepared for the sudden stop and ended up crashing into Sarang's back. He let out a yelp before craning his neck to see what made Sarang stop in the middle of the doorway.

"Guys what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked in shock as he saw his friends grinning at him widely.

"Oh look it's the Seven couple!" DK announced happily as he bounced towards Sarang and Jungkook and enveloped them in a hug.

Sarang returned his hug and looked at the other occupants who stood up upon noticing her arrival.

"Oh you're finally here!" Eunwoo called out as he flashed her a smile which Sarang returned.

"Everyone our Gongju-nim is here!" DK announced like they do in historical dramas.

The boys have been calling her as princess for years now. It started as a joke as someone once posted an article with the title "Choi Sarang; 97 line's Princess" and her friends have been using that nickname for her since then.

He flashed them a smile so bright that Sarang swore she saw stars for a moment. The lighting being right behind him didn't help either. Sarang had to squint to look at him closer.

"Not that I mind seeing you guys, but what brought you here? Are you guys doing a shoot? Wait Sarang-ah are you sure we were supposed to enter this room?" Jungkook asked confused, much to everyone's amusement.

"We came here to see you of course!" Mingyu announced happily as he waved at them slightly.

"Yah get here already. How long will you talk from the doorway?" Minghao asked with a smirk as he shook his head at Sarang and Jungkook who nodded before joining them in the middle of the room.

Sarang looked around the room. When the managers had asked Sarang to react to the mv they'd told her she'd be joined by Jungkook. But now looking at the faces of Cha Eunwoo, DK, Mingyu and Minghao Sarang came to a startling realization. A realization that the pd-nim confirmed in the very next moment.

"We thought it'd be interesting to have your friends react to the MV together with you two." The pd-nim said as he clapped his hands enthusiastically.

"This is going to be so fun!" Dokyeom (DK) ever the enthusiastic man announced jovially.

Eunwoo and Minghao nodded while Mingyu just gave a small smile. Jungkook on the other hand was buzzing with happiness at the prospect of spending more time with his best friends. It has certainly been a while since the six of them hung out together.

The room was relatively smaller in size and instead of chairs, they had placed cushions and rugs on the floor for the friends to sit. There was a TV screen right in front. Overall the entire setting was pretty cozy.

"Oh this room reminds of when back in 2017 or something we used to hangout at one of the dorms and binge watched movies together." Sarang recalled the memory fondly.

"Wait, you're right! Ahh those days were so good!" Eunwoo agreed with a smile as the others nodded.

Minghao decided to sit on the farthest left side with Eunwoo sitting towards his right. Sarang took the seat next Eunwoo and Dokyeom sat down next to her followed by Jungkook and Mingyu sat on the farthest right side.

This was exactly how they always sat whenever they used to watch movies together back in the day. And it seems that subconsciously they had decided to sit that way today as well. Old habits certainly die hard.

"How long have you guys been friends?" The PD interviewed.

"Sarang and I've been friends for over eleven years now." Jungkook began as he looked over at Saarang lovingly.

"I became friends with Mingyu, Hao and Kyeomie about eight years ago. Since both Seventeen and I debuted around the same time and promoted the comebacks together, we kinda formed a bond together. Same with Eunwoo, I met him during a CF filming." Sarang added as others nodded with a smile.

"It's been a good seven to eight years since we all became friends." Mingyu concluded with a fond look on his face.

As the staff was setting up the cameras, Dokyeom turned to look at Sarang with a raised brow.

"What's the music video about?" He asked curiously.

"It's better if you watch it without having any prior context." Jungkook informed with a smile as he winked at Sarang who giggled.

"Wow now that's mighty helpful." Minghao replied sarcastically while giving them a side-eye causing everyone to erupt in a fit of laughter.

"Oh it's starting, it's starting shush!" Mingyu shushed everyone as the mv started.

"Are you two on a date?" Eunwoo asked as he watched the first scene where Jungkook and Sarang were at a restaurant. Sarang hummed in response.

"She looks angry already." Minghao noted with a frown.

"Oooh the beat is nice!" Dokyeom noted as he started bobbing his head to match the beats.

"Oh wait is she your girlfriend in the mv?" Mingyu asked with a surprised look on his face as he turned to face Jungkook.

"The one and only." Jungkook replied with a smile making Sarang blush slightly. Mingyu however didn't take the news very well cause he started pouting slightly but continued watching the mv.

"Wait, wait, wait! Why's there an earthquake suddenly?" Eunwoo asked surprised as he gasped when the chandelier fell down.

"Yah was it for real?" DK asked Sarang silently and when she nodded he let out a low whistle.

"She's so annoyed!" Minghao pointed out with a laugh as the Tuesday scenes started where Jungkook was hanging on the train.

"Yah did you really hang on the side of a train?" DK asked while turning to look at Jungkook.

"Of course! I hung there for so long that I felt my muscles going sore." Jungkook complained slightly as he rested his head on Mingyu's shoulder who patted his head comforingly.

"Aigoo!! It must've been tough! You worked hard our Jungkookie!" Mingyu cajoled Jungkook resulting in the staff awwing at the scene.

"Wow he looks like spiderman here!" Minghao pointed out as Jungkook walked on top of the train.

"That's exactly what I said too while he was filming that part!" Sarang replied as she high fived Hao.

"The song is so very catchy!" Eunwoo noted.

"It has a very refreshing vibe!" Hao agreed.

"Wait I just noticed the song is in English?" DK's announcement had everyone whip their head to look in his direction.

"Dokyeom-ah, we're almost half way through the video and you're noticing it just now?" Jungkook asked with a laugh.

"Yahhh stop teasing him. It's perfectly normal to not notice it. Maybe he thought the second verse would be in Korean." Sarang defended DK with a small teasing smile on her face.

"I knew I could only trust you Sarang-ah!" DK lamented as he flashed her a grateful smile.

"I'm giving them two minutes before they start fighting." Mingyu whispered to Jungkook as he pointed at the pair sitting in the middle.

"One." Jungkook countered with a smirk. Everyone knew of how Tom and Jerry like Sarang and Dokyeom were. They'd be fighting one second and comforing each other the next. Or vice versa.

"Oh the lyrics! Ohhhh the lyrics are a bit!" DK said as he tried to hide his smile before looking at Sarang and Jungkook and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively earning a slap on his back from Sarang.

The rest of the boys too started teasing Sarang and Jungkook as if they had just noticed what the lyrics were alluding to.

"Focus!" Sarang announced with a sharp voice making them all shut up at once.

"Yes ma'am!" All five boys including Jungkook responded before straightening their backs and clearing their throats much to Sarang's amusement.

"I've never seen someone fold their clothes while looking so angry." Eunwoo joked as they watched Jungkook singing to a very visibly pissed looking Sarang.

"It was so hard to stay mad at him!" Sarang replied out of nowhere, resulting in Jungkook smiling widely.

Eunwoo and Minghao shared a glance as the two tried to put the pieces together. On the other hand Mingyu and DK remained blissfully oblivious as always.

"Oh so you're trying to win her over everyday of the week?" Mingyu noted as he turned towards Jungkook who nodded.

"Wow but the song is really my vibe! Yah Jungkook-ah you chose the song well!" DK added as he patted Jungkook's back in appreciation.

"True, it has a very western pop vibe to it!" Minghao agreed.

"Oh did it really flood like that?" Mingyu asked concerned as they watched the laundromat slowly being filled to the brim with water.

Sarang nodded and paused the video before taking out her phone and showing the behind the scene photo of the laundromat to her friends who gasped.

"Wow they really made you stand in a flooding laundromat? That's insane!" DK noted as he zoomed on in the pic.

"It must've been cold right? Were you alright?" Eunwoo asked Sarang with a worried look on his face.

"I was there too you know?" Jungkook sulked as he intervened with a huff. Eunwoo looked at him with the same worried eyes and asked him the same question to which Jungkook showed a okay sign.

"Oh I've never seen Sarang this angry before. You fucked up." Mingyu said before quickly covering his mouth and looking at the camera with wide eyes.

Meanwhile Sarang and the rest of the 97liners were clutching their stomach from laughing so hard.

"Yah you're done for!" Minghao joked as he looked around with a silly expression trying to gauge the staff's reaction.

"It's okay, we're all adults." Jungkook placated as he patted Mingyu's back comfortingly.

Mingyu meanwhile was on his knees as he pleaded while looking at the camera. Cursing casually with your friends wasn't a big deal in general at all. But when you're an idol even the tiniest things can become an issue.

"Yah it's okay they'd edit it out." Sarang informed her friend with a smile.

"Will they?" DK asked silently with a grin.

"They will!" Sarang nodded before pointedly looking at the staff who nodded. "Okay let's watch the rest of the video now."

As the scene of Sarang pointing and pushing Jungkook in the laundromat came DK and Mingyu let out squeals. Minghao and Eunwoo weren't faring better as they too looked at the screen with extra intrest.

"Yah oh my god, are you two going to kiss?" DK, never the one to filter things out asked with a gasp.

"WHAT?" Mingyu's eyes grew comically wide.

"Oh I knew this was a bad idea." Sarang lamented as she tried to hide her face behind DK's back who was busy watching the scenes with apt attention.

"Yah this is better than any drama I've seen this year!" DK announced as he held his breath in. When the scene ended without Sarang and Jungkook kissing he let out a dejected sigh. "It'd have been sensational if you two had kissed during this part. I bet everyone would've gone crazy."

"Yah what are you saying? There was no need for a kiss there." Mingyu argued.

"Pabo-ya, you've no romantic bone in your body. A kiss would've been perfect at this part! Do you not watch dramas?" Dokyeom tsked as he shook his head.

Sarang was trying to keep herself from blushing while Jungkook was fully grinning. Well he definitely agreed with DK's sentiment. A kiss would've been perfect. But the netizens and the fans weren't ready for that. Yet!

"I only watch thrillers." Mingyu argued back with a pout.

He knew he was being childish but he couldn't help it. Even though Mingyu was fully aware that Sarang would never think of him in a romantic sense, his heart had a hard time to not feel jealous.

"Kids! Kids stay quiet now!" Eunwoo and Sarang said at once as they tried to calm the ascending chaos.

"Okay now let's go back to watching the music video please. We've been here for forty minutes already and the mv is barely three minutes long." Sarang sighed as she almost dragged DK to exchange seats with her to put in more distance between him and Mingyu.

Exchanging seats with Dokyeom meant that Sarang was now sitting next to Jungkook who was practically beaming with joy at having her by his side.

"Okay let's play the video now!" Minghao intervened before another argument ensued.

Sarang had a strong feeling that a lot of things would be edited out of the final video of reaction and judging from the editing team taking notes furiously, she knew this particular conversation would definitely not be aired.

"The production is insane!" Minghao noted as the Thursday scenes began.

"What is this? Did you die?" Mingyu asked while tilting his head to get a better look at an unconscious looking Jungkook on the screen.

"Oh she's here! Wow Sarang-ah you look chic!" Dokyeom complimented before laughing at Jungkook almost getting hit by the car.

"Yah I almost got hit and you're laughing? Some friend you are." Jungkook whined half heartedly as he punched DK slightly who continued laughing.

"Yah what did you even do to have her so mad?" He asked as he shook his head at the antics Jungkook was displaying in the mv.

"I'd run for my life if I ever made Sarang that mad." Mingyu said as he shivered a bit.

"Jungkook-ah your acting is good, you're almost ready for your acting debut now." Eunwoo half-joked as Jungkook turned red slightly.

"It was a bad idea to have you guys here!" Jungkook joked as he pushed Eunwoo slightly and ended up accidentally hitting DK instead who was too busy shaking his shoulders in a weird way that for some reason matched the beats to notice.

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday~ Seven days a week!" Minghao sang along with the song as he tried to avoid the chaos happening on the other side of the room.

"Did you really shoot in the rain?" Mingyu asked as he pointed at the screen.

"Yeah and even the storm is real." Minghao answered instead with a playful smirk making Sarang giggle.

All six of them started laughing when Jungkook flew off from the pole.

"Oh Latto? She's Latto right?" Mingyu asked as he the rapper appeared on the screen. Sarang nodded as they continued watching the scene.

"A funeral? Oh wow you really went to great lengths to win her back didn't you." Eunwoo commented with a laugh as everyone took in the funeral decoration.

"Yah what's with that photo?" DK and Mingyu asked at the same time as they fell on Sarang and Jungkook while laughing so hard. Eunwoo and Minghao weren't fairing better either and were almost crying from laughing too hard.

Sarang herself had to pause the video as she laughed while looking at her grinning boyfriend.

"I told him that it looks like a photo straight from a photoshoot." Sarang said as she wiped her tears of mirth away.

"It does look like that!" Others agreed as Jungkook told them that it was indeed from a photoshoot.

"Latto's part really added a good flavor to the song." Sarang commented as she praised the rapper while Jungkook and others shared their hums of agreement.

"The producer and I were discussing who to ask for the feature and Latto's name came forward. I'm glad we picked her cause she did an amazing job!" Jungkook replied before looking at the camera and sending a thank you message to Latto.

"Don't tell me you're going to wake up from the dead?" DK asked with a smile.

"Look at Sarang, she looks like she doesn't believe he's completely gone at all!" Mingyu pointed out with a small laugh.

"She looks like she knows he's going to come back!" Minghao agreed.

"Ooooooooooh he's alive!" DK and Eunwoo yelled at the same time as Jungkook opened the casket while Sarang let out a loud laugh.

"Aigooo he's such an annoying jerk!" She joked fondly while referring to the mv version of Jungkook.

"Look at the way he's singing hahahaha" Everyone started laughing at how ridiculous and silly the video was.

"Ohhhh Sarang-ah you look so cool." Minghao complemented her as he noted her outfit. It was a look that'd probably look good on him too. Maybe he should ask her where her stylists got the outfits from later.

"Oh so that's how the scene turned out." Sarang said in awe as she noticed how the blue screen now looked like Jungkook was in air some sixty meters high when in reality the platform was barely three meters above the group. She herself looked like she was standing on top of a building when it was just a raised box.

"The post production work is done really well!" Jungkook agreed as he took in just how hot Sarang looked when she was mad.

"She smiled! She finally smiled yeahhhhhh" Everyone except Sarang cheered loudly as they watched the mv version of Sarang finally cracking a smile at seeing Jungkook's shenanigans.

"It was so hard to stop myself from smiling and just keep on scowling while he was doing all those ridiculously silly stuff." Sarang shared as she shook her head slightly.

"We're back in rain?" Eunwoo asked confused.

"Why did you stop? Are you finally giving in?" Mingyu asked her as he titled his head like a confused puppy.

Sarang and Jungkook scooted a bit towards the back as they knew what was coming and they were absolutely right cause as soon as Sarang in the mv extended her hand for Jungkook to hold onto, there were loud squeals from everyone in the room.

Eunwoo, Mingyu, Dokyeom and Minghao let out the loudest, most high pitched squeals Sarang had ever heard. She covered her ears as she looked at a grinning Jungkook.

DK and Mingyu weren't that shocking cause they often reacted to things strongly especially DK who had a flare of being slightly dramatic. But she didn't expected such a reaction from the ever composed Eunwoo or a relatively calm person like Minghao.

"I don't think I've ever heard you guys hit such a high note before." Sarang joked as she tried to stop her ears from ringing.

"You two held hands oh my god!" DK looked like he was fanboying to the max.

"They hold hands all the time." Minghao commented dryly but his over enthusiastic friends didn't register what he had said.

"Oh this is cinema to me!" Mingyu announced as he clapped his hands as the mv finished.

"As expected from the best of the bests!" DK said as he too started clapping his hands dramatically.

"Wow all this time he was running around to ask for her forgiveness and she finally gave in. This is so cute!" Minghao commented.

"I love how at the end she's the one deciding to forgive him. Not because she has to but because she wants to. It's so cute!" Eunwoo very uncharacteristically gushed too.

"So what do you guys think of the mv?" Jungkook asked as he took on the position of the host.

"It was silly and funny. I really enjoyed it. The song sounds so good too!!" Eunwoo commented as he patted Jungkook's back.

"Sarang's expressions were too good! I really believed that she was angry at you which proves how good of an actress she is!" Minghao added as he started reenacting Sarang's scenes.

"As expected an Emmy winner is on a whole different level!" All five boys said at the same time making Sarang throw her head back.

"Not this again!!! When will you guys let go of this?" She beomaned as she hid her face behind DK'd back.

"When you win a Grammy or an Oscar?" Eunwoo and Jungkook offered at the same time much to the staff's amusement.

Sarang meanwhile kept her face hidden. Her friends had made it their job to remind people about whatever new and prestigious award she had won recently. At one point it was Daesang now it's Emmy.

It had gotten to the point that 'As expected, she's a Emmy winner' has now become a meme of sorts and even netizens were using that phrase to praise Sarang's acting.

The fact that her friends were being genuinely happy about it to the point that they wanted to let everyone know was really heartwarming though.

"What do you think of mv Dokyeom-ah?" Sarang asked changing the subject.

"It's refreshing and definitely will be a smash hit. Our Jungkookie and Sarang-ah you've worked hard!" He said as he smiled at them kindly making everyone smile too.

Dokyeom liked joking around but he was also one of the first to always praise and shower people with compliments.

"I'm glad that I was one of the first people to watch this video. It's really entertaining and the song is something I'd listen to while working out!" Minghao added as he nodded to himself.

"Jungkook-ah, Sarang-ah you did extremely well! The mv came out so good and I'm sure everyone's going to enjoy it a lot." Mingyu said with a wide grin as stretched his legs slightly.

Slowly the others too started stretching their legs out and relaxed a bit more.

"Yah did he pay you well for the appearance fee?" Dokyeom asked as he nudged Sarang's shoulders slightly making her chuckle.

"He didn't pay me any money-" Sarang began only to be cut off by her friends' angry shouts.

"Yah you punk, how can you do that our gongjunim?" DK, ever the drama queen began as he looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. The other three nodded in agreement as Jungkook looked at Sarang with pleading eyes.

"Guys let me finish. He didn't pay me in cash!" Sarang announced much to other's confusion.

"Then what did you get in return?" Eunwoo asked the question everyone was burning to know.

Sarang grinned maniacally causing the boys to straighten their backs and clear their throats. They all knew that whenever Sarang put on that grin, there was always some chaos brewing in her mind.

Jungkook however sighed softly before smiling and shaking his head.

"A life time agreement of sending me coffee trucks . Whenever I'm in Korea and have a shoot, he has to send a coffe truck." Sarang laughed as she saw the way her friends gasped.

"I'm kidding. It's not a lifetime agreement. But he has to send one at least seven times a year." Sarang informed with an evil chuckle.

"Yah you're so evil!"

"That's evil. But really smart. As expected, a SKY alumni is definitely different, wow!!"

"Jungkook sends food and coffee trucks to most of your projects anyways." Minghao commented with a small grin before shrugging.

"That's right. You should've asked for an apartment instead."

Jungkook and Sarang just sat there and laughed at the reaction of their friends. Jungkook had enough money to send multiple food trucks a day to every shoot of hers for the rest of their lives.

And Minghao was right. Jungkook indeed always sent her coffee trucks with supportive messages whenever she was shooting a mv Or a drama.

"Do we have some snacks here?" Sarang asked as she stretched her arms and leaned back on Jungkook's shoulders slightly once everyone had settled down after discussing what would've been the best appearance fee for Sarang.

"We've ordered some tteokbokki, Mandu and Fish cake soup for you guys. It'll be here soon." Sarang's manager said as the staff quickly emptied the room and took off the mics from the group.

"It was such a long day!" DK commented as he threw a hand around Eunwoo who nodded.

The six of them sat like that for the rest of the evening as they ate their food and reminisced their memories.

"It'd be good to go on a trip together before the end of the year." Dokyeom suggested as he looked pointedly at Jungkook who nodded.

"I was thinking of that too. Who knows when we'll get a chance to get together like this." Jungkook said as he looked around at his group of friends.

"Let's decide on a nice place together. I've always wanted to travel with you guys." Mingyu added with a small smile.

Sarang nodded eagerly. While Sarang had a close group of girl friends and they often hung out together, but she felt much closer to the people sitting in this room. Maybe because she had known these guys for far longer, or maybe because she saw most of them almost every day and had shot multiple CFs and MVs with Eunwoo.

"I've a perfect place for us to go but it'll be ready by October." Sarang informed the group who immediately perked up hearing that.

"I don't mind waiting till October." Eunwoo said with a soft smile.

"Oh it'll be so fun!!!" DK clapped his hands in a child like enthusiasm meanwhile Mingyu started listing things they'd need.

"Guys I'll give you a heads up. I won't whisk you away from your homes spontaneously, you'll get enough time to pack things." Sarang joked as she watched the way the boys started planning things already.

They spent the rest of the evening laughing and planning the trip that they knew about except that Sarang had promised so she'd definitely take them there.

-❤-

A/N:- How did you like this chapter? I wanted to show Sarang's friendship and bond with the 97liners and making them react to Seven mv was certainly a good way to do it imo 😂

Do you guys like the 97liners dynamics? Who's your favorite duo/trio among them?

I tried my best to incorporate the behavior/dialogues of all of them as much as possible so if you feel like something is amiss, please pardon me💗

Ik irl the 97line gc is much bigger but for the sake of this story, these six will be the closest/core members of the group.

I love you guys so much 🥺💗

-❤-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 15K 100
COMPLETED 12/12/19 Omegaverse | BTS.... But different. Warning: very triggering topics Jimin and Jungkook have been friends for their entire lives. W...
325K 9K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
124K 6.3K 41
Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Have a lot of differences between them yet...
6.4K 215 18
Mi-na knew a job in Bighit Entertainment will be life changing for her lil Jinju, but little did she knew that it will change her life upside down to...