The Violet Witch | The Vampi...

By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted... More

A/N
Cast
Covers
Luna Blacksmith
Prologue 
Summer before the beginning 
Act 1 - The Beginning
1.1 The Beginning
1.2 Night of the Comet
1.3 Friday night bites
1.4 Family Ties
1.5 You're undead to me
1.6 Lost Girls
1.7 Haunted
Haunted, Part 2
1.8 162 Candles
1.9 History Repeating
1.10 Turning point
1.11 Bloodlines
1.12 unpleasantville
1.13 Children of the Damned
1.14 Making moves
1.15 A Few Good Men
1.16 Little Mischief
1.16 part 2: Answers
1.17 A day in
1.18 Uncle John
1.19 Miss Mystic Falls
1.20 Isobel
1.21 Founder's Day
Act 2 - Now the fun begins
2.1 The Return
2.2 Brave new world
2.3 Bad Moon Rising
2.3 Part 2: A long Overdue Reunion
2.4 Bringing forth someone lost
2.5 A date
2.6 Revealing the long hidden Truth
What happened while Luna and Damon were gone !!! Important !!!
2.7 Masquerade
2.8 Making New Allies
Quick important question
2.9 Discovery and Slater
2.10 The Full Truth
2.10 Part 2: The Sacrifice
2.11 By the Light of the Full Moon
!!!Twin Flame Voting!!!
2.11 Part 2
2.12 Meeting the Best Friend
2.13 The Message
2.14 The Dinner Party
2.15 The Making of a new Hybrid
2.16 The Last Dance
2.16 Part 2
Soulmate List !!!Spoiler Warning!!!
2.17 Preparations
2.18 The Sacrafice
Act 3 - A new Story Unfolds
3.1 The First Werewolves Collected
3.2 Chicago
3.4 Returning Home
3.5 Soulmates and Outfits
3.6 Soulmates and Ester

3.3 Mason and Hayley

1.4K 87 8
By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

A/N: Three chapters in a day because you all deserve it <3<3<3

...

Chicago was great, but it was time to leave. Luna had contacted Mason a few days prior and asked for their location. He had told her but was confused as to why she wanted to know. After Luna had explained what she and Klaus wanted he wanted nothing more than for them to come.

The first original hybrid and the goddess made their way to the mountains near the border of Phoenix (Is there a forest in Phoenix or near it??? If there isn't, there is now). Luna was walking through the forest with Klaus. Kol and Stefan decided to stay back in the hotel. Kol couldn't care less about making hybrids and Stefan knew they had it handled so he decided to stay back and catch up on his reading.

Luna and Klaus were almost at the location given to them when a voice rang out, breaking their peace.

"Luna!" A male voice spoke as someone rushed over. Luna quickly released it was Mason as he brought her into a hug.

"Mason. It has been a while." Luna muttered as she hugged back. As the hug ended Mason's gaze traveled to Klaus.

"Klaus I'm assuming. I'm Maison, nice to meet you." Mason greeted him with a friendly smile as he held out his hand for the hybrid.

"This is not the reaction I expected," Klaus replied amused by the wolf as he shook his hand.

"Any friend of Luna is a friend of mine. Follow me, everyone is waiting." Mason eagerly began to walk, and an amused Luna and Klaus followed behind. When they got to the clearing the werewolves of Mason's new pack were spread around. They all stood and held their gaze upon the newcomers. "Everyone, this is Luna and Klaus. The ones I told you about." Mason happily spoke. He knew they were all jealous and longed for the release he had from the curse, and now finally they would have it.

"We know who they are." Whispers filled the forest as a strong voice spoke. A woman in her late 50s stepped forward. "The infamous hybrid. And the mother. It is an honor to have you here dear mother. Mason told us about how you can grant us release from the pain of turning. Is what he speaks of true?" The woman who was clearly the alpha of the pack asked.

"He speaks nothing but the truth," Luna replied, a gentle smile caressing her face.

"And the hybrid?" The woman wondered.

"I am here with a different deal," Klaus answered her.

"What do you, the one referred to as a nothing but a monster offer us?" She wondered amused.

"You are brave to call me that," Klaus replied as amused as her.

"I have lived long enough to know when someone is a threat. You may be powerful, but you are here on a mission. Killing me does not serve it." She wisely spoke.

"True." He stated still amuses him.

"What may your offer be, dear mother?" The alpha wondered.

"Simple. Release from the pain of turning. Release from the uncontrollable beast inside. Every month under the light of the full moon you are all forced to change. Unimaginable pain comes as every bone in your body breaks and shatters. And when the transformation is complete, only a mindless beast is left. But what if it didn't have to be like that? What if the pain was no more? What if you no longer would be forced to turn, but control it?" They all stared intently, listening to every word Luna spoke. "My offer is simple. Join us, and be released from this pain. From the lack of control. What do you say?"

"Your offer sounds too good to be true. But as the mother and the goddess of chaos, I have no doubt you are able to grant us this. But what of the hybrids deal? After all, I highly doubt he came here only to see us join you." The woman spoke, her head held high as her voice rang with power.

"My offer is simple." Klaus began. Their attention is now on him. "I give you the chance to become a hybrid. A blend of both vampire and werewolf." Whispers broke out at his words. "You will have the speed, the strength of a vampire. You will be immortal. You will be given the power to control others with a simple gaze. And of course change at will." Some looked interested in his proposal, but no one looked more interested than the brunette woman standing next to Mason.

"Now, I would like to explain how this would go if you agree. Everyone, no matter which deal you choose will be given a ring. It's one of my creations. I call them moonlight rings. They will take away the pain of turning, and give control. You will have this either way. But Klaus' offer is only to those who wish it." Luna further explained.

"For the sake of my pack, and to be released from our curse. We will gladly follow you, dear mother. We all accept your offer, and those who which to also be hybrid as well will go to him and be turned." A smirk decorated Klaus' face as Luna smiled.

The wolves separated. Those who only wished for the ring came and got them while those who wished to turn by Klaus went over to him after getting theirs. As Klaus started explaining to the group surrounding him about how the change would happen, Mason came over to Luna. The brunette from earlier followed behind.

"Luna, this is Hayley, the one I told you about." Mason smiled brightly as he intruded on them.

"Hello, Hayley. It is nice to meet you." Luna smiled softly at the girl. She could tell she was nervous. Her soft smile calms the she-wolf's nerves.

"It's nice to meet you. Mason has told me a lot about you. How you helped him and his nephew." The she-wolf smiled as she greeted the goddess.

"It was no problem. I was happy to help." Luna explained happily.

"Why are you doing all of this?" Hayley asked her confused.

"Simple. Most werewolves don't deserve the pain of tuning. It's not fair to them. But not only that, it will help us unite. For too long the species have been split. Trapped in war and prejudice. It has to stop. Werewolves are a dying breed. Not many are left after some vampires so carelessly went and killed as many as they could. Their fear of their deadly bite consumed them." She explained to her. Mason stood to the side looking giddy at the idea.

"So you think everyone will just become family and no longer fight one another?" She questioned amused.

"Of course not. This isn't to stop fighting and become a family. This is to stop the thousand-year-old war between wolves and vampires. To help the werewolves gain a foot on the winning line. To help you survive."

"Sorry if I'm sounding bitchy. Never really had a family before Mason. Don't even know who my real parents are." She muttered sadly. Mason came closer and drew her into a half hug, instantly making her smile.

"You know. Some wolf packs have a type of birthmark that all of the members are born with. Maybe you have a mark like that, than can tell you. I know more than most. If you find one come show me, I probably know what pack it belongs to." Luna explained as Hayley's eyes widened at her words.

Luna knew she had the mark of the crescent pack. She just needed her to show her the mark, and she couldn't exactly just go up to her and ask to see it. A mark she isn't even supposed to know about.

Hayley quickly turned around pulling off her leather jacket. She was wearing a simple black singlet. The crescent mark as clear as day lay on her shoulder.

"What do you know about this mark?" She asked hopeful. Mason stood quietly to the side waiting to hear Luna's answer.

"That is the mark of the crescent wolf pack." Upon her words, Hayley quickly turned back around catching her gaze. "They are the wolf pack currently residing in New Orleans," Luna explained further. Hayley's eyes glazed over as she tried her best to hold in her tears. Finally after so long she had something. Knew something. But she couldn't keep her hope up, there was always something.

"What happened?" She asked her. "From what I learned werewolves would never give up their kid. They care too much for their families. That is werewolves whole thing. Family. Yet I was sent away. So, what happened?" Hayley and Mason waited in anticipation for her reply.

"There was a small war. There was more than one pack of werewolves in New Orleans back then. Something happened and a big fight occurred. One of the packs was believed to be eradicated but remains to this day as humans in hiding. The second I do not know but the third one was cursed. No longer would they walk as humans when the full moon did not shine. The curse reversed their werewolf curse and made it so they were wolves every day of the month, but as the full moon would come, they would turn human under its light." As Luna finished her explanation Hayley had tears streaming down her face. Mason was holding her tight trying his best to comfort the woman he considered a sister.

"Isn't there something you can do Luna?" Mason wondered.

"There is, and I will. Soon. But there are things I need to do first." Luna explained as Hayley hugged her tightly. She muttered a thank you into her neck. "Of course dear. They will be free in a month's time. I will contact Mason and he will tell you." She told her softly holding the crying girl.

After finishing up with the wolves Klaus stayed back teaching them how to control their new vampire aspects.

...

Klaus stayed with the wolves as Luna made her way back to the hotel. She quickly explained to Stefan what happened and made her way to her and Kol's room.

"How was it?" Kol asked her.

"Good. The alpha was understanding. Quickly agreed. She also had a fire in her that I loved." She explained to him as she took a seat next to him on the couch.

"What about that friend of yours, Moose?" He wondered as he brought Luna closer to her. The young goddess laughed at his jab at the wolf.

"His name is Mason, and yes. I even got to meet a special someone." She informed him as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"The she-wolf?" He wondered as he placed his head on hers, taking his arm around her shoulder.

"Hayley, yes. I'll have Mason keep us in contact and when we leave for New Orleans, we will bring her."

"Will Mike come?" He asked her, a hint of jealousy in his tone.

"Yes, Mason will come. He and Hayley have developed a sibling bond the past few months since he got to the pack." Luna explained to him. She found his jealousy amusing.

"What now? We got the wolves, got your witch."

"Now we go home." They smiled in the embrace as they finally went back home. Kol had missed Damon and Enzo a lot, but more importantly. He believes he is finally ready to talk with his sibling.

They were all excited. Luna had been missing everyone. Even though she was talking with all of them, it still wasn't like being with them. She missed sitting around with tea and sweets talking about everything. She missed gossiping with Caroline. Teaching Bonnie. Messaging Elena and helping her with some teenage drama. Those moments were the most refreshing. Just some simple teenage drama.

Stefan was missing his brother and friends, but most of all he was missing Caroline. Yes, they talked and video-called every day, but it wasn't enough for him. Yes, he was happy with Klaus, but he wanted both of them at the same time. Together.

Klaus missed his sibling. Yes, Kol was here but they weren't talking. He understood that's why he made a plan to give him the summer and then try again. He wanted all of his siblings together as a family. And for the first time in 900 years, he believes he would have it. And it was all thanks to his savior. To Luna.

...

A/N: Not a big fan of these three chapters. I don't think the 3rd person POV is working. What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 701 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
132K 4.9K 53
She was alone all of her life and found solitude in the 'villains' of her favorite TV Show, she died but she never thought she would be able to see h...
255K 8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
529K 19.7K 112
"They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous". [BOOK ONE OF BRAYDEN SALVATORE'S SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON...