Secret Reveals (Toman watchin...

By Masumi0629

the title said it all though this was inspired from tr episodes and from gacha club More

Chapter 01 "In One Place"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Last Introduction
Chapter 05: Uh Oh
Chapter 06
Episode 1: Reborn
Episode 2: Resist
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)
Chapter 10.01: After Break
Chapter 10.02: Re-Introduce
Chapter 10.03: Episode 4: Return
Chapter 11: Episode 5: Releap
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 12: Episode 6: Regret
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 13: Episode 7: Revive
Chapter 14: Episode 8: Re change
The break and the talks
Episode 9: Revolt
Episode 10: Rerise
Episode 11: Respect
Episode 12: Revenge
Episode 13: Odds and Ends
Episode 14: Break Up
Episode 15: No Pain, No Gain
Episode 16: Once Upon A Time
Episode 17: No Way
Episode 18: Open Fire
Episode 19: Turn Around
Episode 20: Dead or Alive
Episode 21: One and Onlyl
Episode 22: One for all
Episode 23: End of War
Episode 24: A Cry baby
No chaoter this week 😭
Season 2 starts
Season 2 episode 2
season 2 episode 3
season 2 episode 4
season 2 episode 5//Happy long weekend
season 2 episode 6//Whip up morale
Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Season 2 episode 8
Season 2 episode 9
Season 2 episode 10
season 2 episode 11
season 2 episode 12
season 2 final episode (ep 13)
ANNOUNCEMENT
season 3 episode 1
Problem 😭
Season 3 episode 2
SEE YOU THIS XMAS
Season 3 episode 3
Season 3 episode 4
Next February 🫀
Part 0
season 3 episode 05
Rise Against
Turn the tide
I know in my head
Brave Heart
Nothing is left
Paradise lost
Meet his fate; season 3 ends
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2!
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3!
tr

The blue ogre

988 64 20
By Masumi0629

The opening has been skipped
#46: The blue ogre

The scene started with the younger Angry as he sobs. His shirt was full of blood, and so did his brother's. There laying on the ground were a bunch of students.

'Oh this.' Smiley frowned.

The majority looked on in confusion.

'Is this about the blue ogre Smiley had told me before?' Mitsuya looked ahead only to heave a sigh; he didn't know he was holding.

Smiley only chuckled turning on his little brother. "Don't cry, Souya." He grinned at his little brother who kept crying. He walked towards him. "I'll find a way to handle things on my own from now on." He added, Angry only looked at him "So promise me you'll never cry again. Okay?" Smiley smiled as the scene went back to the present.

Smiley is frowning.

"Hey, Smiley." Mitsuya called "What's wrong? You're spacing out."

'Ah, yeah. It must be that.' Mitsuya confirmed as he once again sighed.

"Oh, I was just remembering something."

"Remembering what?"

"He's been following after me ever since then." Smiley grinned and Mitsuya only smiled "I sure hope Angry's okay on his own. What if he cries again?"

'Which I did.' Angry tightened his grip on his pants, not paying attention to Smiley's worried expression shot at him, although he was still smiling.

"You're way too protective." Mitsuya laughed and sped up a bit "Don't you worry. They are tough."

"Yeah." Smiley stopped "That's true, but..." Mitsuya looked at him in shock and confusion  "Huh?"

The scene changes back to the battle.

'Something happened during that time...' Mitsuya thought, remembering how Angry apologized to his big brother for breaking a promise.

Hakkai and Angry charge at the Haitani brothers while shouting. However, Ran manages to hit Hakkai with a pipe and Rindou manages to tackle Angry on the ground.

Angry looked at Rindou who was hugging his waist with eyes widened.

'Smiley could have easily broken this tackle.'

"Stop comparing yourself to me, baka. You're not me, and of course, I should be strknger than you since I'm the older who needs to protect you- the younger. Although, we are twins." Smiley laughed and whispered at Angry who only nods.

"Your leg goes next. Time to snap it!" Rindou said before twisting Angry's joints. Angry shouts in pain. "Angry!" Hakkai shouted as Angry's bone could be heard cackling.

"Love that sound." Rindou chuckles "How thrilling." Ran grinned.

Angry continued to goran as he kneeled on the ground, on hand on his leg and one arm laying on the ground.

"That asshole!" Smiley shouted "I will break his bones when I met him!" He put his fist into his palm and grinned wider as a tick mark appeared on his face.

'Wow. He's really pumped up.' Ryusei whistled in his own thought.

'Glad Chifuyu didn't fight him. Well, he did fight that gorilla tank.' Baji shook his head.

"I busted his right arm and left leg, so this loser's out of it." Rindou smiled "Now, you're all on your own, Hakkai." Ran said as he stared at Hakkai who gritted his teeth.

"What kind of torment would you like?" Rindou asked as two of them surrounded Hakkai.

Loud thuds could be heard as Hakkai grunts and while Angry stared worriedly.

Rindou busted Hakkai's left arm while Ran smacked his head with the baton.

'I'm sorry, Hakkai.'

"Thank you, Angry." Hakkai smiled and Angry nodded his head.

"Nice. Hold him there like that." Ran raised up his weapon about to hit Hakkai again "Don't!" Angry shouted. Ran hit Hakkai's head once again "That's not fair!" Angry cried. Loud thuds could be heard as Ran continued hitting Hakkai.

The scene moves to battle with Mocchi and Chifuyu (who Mocchi puts in the headlock).

"You're no match for me. You damn punk!" Mocchi shouted. Chifuyu started breathing heavily. "The only thing I'll grant you is that you're not just some gorilla." Chifuyu managed to choke out, Mocchi grunted in anger.

"Yeah. Right." Kazutora looked at the scene ahead of him with a stunned expression.

"Do you still keep on calling him gorilla?" Ryusei laughed "I do. Got a problem?" Chifuyu put his tongue out at him, which Ryusei simply playfully rubbed his head for.

"Well, that's true though. He's not just some gorilla, he sure is strong." Baji frowned

'He sure has guts to hurt Fuyu. Not all people that hurt him, get away with it. I'll kill this guy after this whole thing.'

The loud thud coming from Ran smacking Hakkai's head grabbed both of their attention and their head spun in the direction of noise as they gasped.

Chifuyu's eyes widened "Hakkai!" He shouted.

Hakkai grunted as Ran continued hitting his head, Angry watched with his eyes widened. "Hakkai!" Angry cried.

The Mizo Middle who somehow managed to stand with each other's support, had watched in horror, gritting their teeth.

The rest of the battle was stopped as members watched the two Haitani beat Hakkai up.

'He'll die. If this keeps up, Hakkai will die!'

The screen faded to black.

It then opened when Angry started whimpering. Then he started wailing. Drums of tears fell down his cheeks. "Cut it out, you meanies!"

"Uh, oh..." Mitsuya and Smiley said. However, their expression is quite different.

Mitsuya wears a deadpanned expression while Smiley simply smiles, albeit a bit worried for his younger twin brother, he couldn't help but be excited for the payback.

Ran sweatdropped and let out a nervous grin at this "Whoa, are you serious?" Ran asked. Rindou stood up with his eyes widened he also let out a nervous grin "Pathetic." he said

Angry continued on wailing.

Smiley's voice could be heard before the scene went to them.

"He's just so damn kind that he can't punch anyone like he means it." Smiley grinned. Mitsuya laughed.

"Why do I have a feeling those words have something to do with him crying?" Emma asked "Probably." Mikey answered.

"Wow. Toman has two crybabies now." Izana laughed 'I don't think that's that... there's something deep within that worries me.' Kakucho stares ahead.

'And this is where Inupi wants to be? I don't get it.' Koko looked at Inupi who sighed knowing what was to come.

"Sounds like Angry." Mitsuya said "But things are different when he starts crying." Smiley said "Huh?"

This gets Koko's as well as Izana's and Kakucho's attention.

Draken perked up hearing thise statement. Mikey smiled "Some shit's about to go down, yes?" Mikey looked on the screen eagerly.

The scene went back to the battle, Angry slowly stood up as Smiley's voice could still be heard.

"His restraints come off and he becomes a demon." Smiley said as Angry was shown now standing up, a blue aura surrounded him.

The scene went back to Mitsuya and Smiley "A demon?"

"Back in fourth grade, I was jumped by a gang of middle-schoolers. When he saw that, he started crying. When I woke up, they were all so badly hurt, they went to the hospital."

Mitsuya's eyes widened and a gasp escaped his lips. "Angry did that?" "Yeah."

"Something similar had happened before that too. But the brutality of the demon inside him had gotten even worse since then. So I made him promise to never, ever cry again. If things go too far, then it won't end well."

Kakucho and Koko stared in Angry with wide eyes.

Yuzuha, Emma, and Hinata, covered their mouth in shock. 'There's a lot of monsters in Toman.' Senju thought as she grinned.

Izana glared ahead and on to the screen. 'You won't ruin a thing about my plan. I won't let you.'

As Smiley finished his explanation, the scene went back to the battle between Angry and Haitanis.

"I'm sorry, Smiley." Angry muttered as he slowly walked towards the brothers "I broke my promise."

Smiley patted Angry's back and put his arms around his brother's shoulder. As if to tell, he need not to worry and that his big brother is always there for him.

The brothers simply watched him. "What's with him?" Ran asked "How can he walk with a busted leg?" Rindou frowned.

The scene moved to the two Toman Captains:

Smiley moved his wheelchair forward before staring ahead. He then snickers. "When he cries, he's 100 times stronger than me!" Smiley had announced, as the scene once again made its way to the battle.

"Hey, man. Don't overdo it." Rindou chuckles "Your right arm and left leg are broken, dude."

Hakkai looked at him from where he was laying on the ground, almost motionless. Almost.

"Angry, don't do it. They'll kill you." Hakkai said but Angry did not listen and continued his ways towards the brothers.

"Guess I've got no choice." Rindou made his way towards Angry "I'll just have to bust another limb."

"Rindou, don't carelessly approach him."

"You have been warned." Yamagishi tsked, even though he don't know what's about to go down, watching Smiley, Angry, Mitsuya and those others past the timeline, give him enough knowledge. Well, he's our Gang Dex after all.

"Don't worry, big brother. He can't move properly, anyway." He then tried to tackle Angry, hint: tried.

"See? A piece of cake."

But Angry did not move at all. This made Rindou's eyes widened "He won't move." Rindou tried to push him still but he just won't move.

"The last time I cried was in fourth grade."

The screen faded to a flashback as the current Angry started to narrate.

A younger Angry stared in horror with blood splattered across his shirt and fist.

"When I came to, they were all on the ground."

Students were shown laying in the ground unmoving.

Younger Smiley walked forward and looked left and right. "Aw, man." He grinned. The younger brother only started crying as the screen faded back to the present.

"Okay, I know it's not the time, but they were so cute!" Hina giggled making Emma chuckles which let out a bright smile to some of the viewers, hence, lighting up the mood a bit.

"Nii-chan told me, "Don't you dare ever cry again. If you cry again..." " Angry didn't have to finish for Ran to understand "Rindou, get away from him. Then Angry's eyes widened. " "You'll end up killing someone..." " Angry finishes, hearing this Ran grew more worried "Rindou!!!"

When Rindou let go of Angry, Angry did not waste any moment and quickly punched him in the face, gaining attention from the fighters as they gasped and looked at Angry and the brothers.

Rindou fell down, unconscious, one hit K.O., and his nose was bleeding.

Ran stared and gasped in horror. The Tenjiku gang members quickly backed away, as Ran noticed the lack of Angry's existence.

'Where'd he go?'

"Too slow...braid boy." Angry came up from behind Ran and smacked the braid headed boy who fell to the ground unconscious.

Tenjiku's members exclaimed in horror.

"It's payback time, you bitches!" Smiley shouted , not paying attention to death glare he recieved from Izana.

"The Haitani Brothers went down in an instant!"

"Hold on here one damn second!" Mocchi shouted as he walked towards Angry "Mocchi, we're not done fighting!" Chifuyu shouted but it fell in deaf ears.

"Eh~ so he didn't lose to you?" Ryusei said faking a disappointed tone, which Chifuyu just laughed "Don't worry, I'll make sure to win against him, now." He smiled "You better!" Ryusei said.

"I doubt there's a need for it. If Baji will be alive after these...he can take that guy down." Kazutora said as Baji nodded.

'Is something wrong with Baji-san? He's been quiet for quite a while now.' Chifuyu tilted his head.

"You got to be kidding, Haitani! How the hell could you lose with your methods? Huh?" Mocchi looked ahead when he noticed Angry was looking at him. "Aren't you that little punk whose ass I kicked once already?" Mocchi asked.

He then wrapped his arms around Angry's neck. "What kind of trick did you pull on these guys, huh?" But before he could ask further, Angry slammed his head to the ground, sending him out cold.

Chifuyu gasped. "Mocchi?" He stopped himself from going further.

Angry however, stood up like nothing happened.

"No way. Is that really you, Angry?" Chifuyu asked with eyes widened and Angry looked at him as if to confirm that it was him, not Smiley, nor anyone else. "Who wants some next?" Angry had asked the members of the opposite gang, who shrieked and almost shit their pants.

"You got to be kidding!"

"He... He's a monster!"

Mucho bravely walked towards Angry. "I get it now. So, you're Toman's dark horse."

"Hmmm, more like it, yes." Mikey smiled "He's not the only dark horse they should be wary of. Most of the ones that attend that fight are dark horses themselves." Draken smirked.

Angry turned to him. "Mucho."

"I won't go easy on you, Souya." He grabbed Angry and threw him to the ground "Die!"

But the table had been turned....

When Angry pinned him to the ground with his knee on Mucho's neck. Inupi and Chifuyu gasped in surprise.

Mucho spit out blood.

"Even Mucho-kun?!"

"What the hell's gotten into you, Angry?!" Chifuyu shouted, his voice waver a bit due to shock.

Sanzu stared at the boy who only stood up in the center of everyone.

Hanma snickers at the scene, while Kisaki frowns disapprovingly. Izana chuckles, seeing what Angry had done. Kakucho and Takemichi gasped and looked back in Angry's direction.

'Angry-kun took down nearly half of Tenjiku all by himself.' Takemichi's jaw dropped

"Oh~" Pah laughed "This is getting excited!"

"A bit late for the reaction, Pah." Mitsuya said

"What do you expect? I'm an idiot so I need time to process that on my mind!" Pah said, making Mitsuya and Peh laughed.

Mucho gasped for air as he coughed up blood.

The scene faded to a flashback

Mucho sits on the floor as Mikey stands in front of him.

"Mikey." Mucho called

Mikey looked at Mucho. "I know you had your reason, Mucho. But I still trust you." He smiled at Mucho who stared in shock.

"Hmp." Izana rolled his eyes.

"There's something that I cannot ever give up. We're still..." Mucho tried "Save it, Mucho." Mikey said to him "Don't tell me everything." Mikey added before turning to Mucho with a smile "Even so, I still need you."

Mucho's eyes widened as the scene went back to present Mucho who woke up.

Chifuyu ran to Angry "That was kick-ass, Angry-kun!" Chifuyu shouts as Takemichi goes to them "Did you see that, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu asked his partner "What the heck just happened?" Takemichi asked.

"It's too early to celebrate..." Baji said looking at Chifuyu with a slight glare. Chifuyu sweatdropped "Why are you mad?" He asked but Baji ignored him.

"Oiiiiii~" he tried but it fell into deaf ears.

Their conversation woke Mucho up even more. 'Did I...?' he thought.

Shion and others were shown unconscious.

'Did we...just lose?'

Meanwhile, Takemichi helps Hakkai to stand up. "Can you stand, Hakkai?" Takemichi asked "Yeah." Hakkai said.

Tenjiku members had taken aback when Hakkai, Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Angry stepped forward.

"W-What is this guy?"
"He wiped out our Big Four just like that."
"Isn't he the other half of the former Twin Devils?"
"I didn't know he was so strong!"

Izana gritted his teeth.

Sanzu looked at his former friend. Mucho however narrowed his eyes, feeling like he'd do something that he'll regret. Let's hope he's wrong.

Angry turned behind him "Takemitchy." Takemichi went to him, carrying Hakkai with him "Angry-kun."

They now walked forward and with each other, now with Inupi as well.

"This battle, we're going to win it!" Angry had declared "Yeah!" Takemichi, Chifuyu, Hakkai, and Inupi shouted.

'That's right.' Takemichi thought; the evil deeds of both past and future Kisaki, crossing his mind 'There's no way we can lose to these guys...to these bastards!' The thought had stopped crossing his mind.

'I swear that future will never...' he looked up above at Izana 'Kurokawa Izana.' and at Kisaki 'Kisaki Tetta. Even if I die here, I swear I will stop you!'

'I wonder about that.' Izana thought, thinking of the days Shinichiro spent his days talking about Mikey.

The scene went to Mucho panting.

Flashback of him wearing the Tenjiku uniform was shown.

"How does it feel to wear a new uniform?" Izana asked "Not bad." Mucho answered "For the first time, all the guys of the Vicious Generation are in one gang." Izana said "Yeah." Mucho smiled "Our kid fights end today. After crushing Toman, I'll take all of you guys to even higher heights. So make this gang your place. And be as vicious as you want to be." Izana said, Mucho only gripped his hand into a fist as the scene went back to the present.

Mucho stood up and breathed deeply "Hold it!" He said making Angry, Takemichi, and the rest looked at him.

Ah. He's right. Mucho is right, or at least his feeling. He'll do something that he'll regret.

Takemichi noticed the wooden shelf Mucho had thrown "Huh?" He gasped when he realized what Mucho was gripping tightly...a KNIFE!

"A knife!" Chifuyu shouted

'Oh, god. Someone stop me.' Mucho cried in his mind.

Tje girls covered their mouth in shock, well except Senju who punched the ground and shouted "Have you lost your mind?! That's not fucking fair! Okay it's not fair to use a weapon, all right! But it's much worse if you use a knife or gun or any MURDER weapon!" She shouted

Emma then brought her into a hug to calm her down.

Sanzu grew anxious, he never sees his sister like this. Does Takeomi see her like this? Even once?

"It's not over. I won't let it end. There's no way...I will let it end." Mucho walked forward, not caring if everyone's eyes were on him. "It hasn't even started. We're just getting rolling. Our time... I won't let your generation crush us!" He then ran and charged forward, luckily Angry managed to dodge the first upcoming attack from Mucho - more on stab not attack 🫤 - and the second was with the help of Takemichi pushing him aside.

"Angry-kun!" He stopped right in front of Mucho who had the knife clenched in his fist tightly. 'Oh, shit!' Takemichi curses inside as Mucho was about to stab him.

Kakucho stopped him by grabbing the blade of the knife. "You lost, Mucho." Kakucho said "Out of my way, you little shit. You don't understand a thing!" Mucho shouted, tears gathering in his eyes but Kakucho only punched him in his guts. "Don't let Tenjiku corrupt you too." Kakucho told him. Mucho fell into the ground.

Izana looked at Kakucho.

Kakucho's eyes gives a sad look, which was noticed by Takemichi who turned to the guy from where he sat with Draken and Mikey and of course, Izana noticed it too.

'Kakucho...'

"This isn't worth getting corrupted for. I'm sure you know." Kakucho said

Angry and Chifuyu had their widened eyes blink for a while.

"Is that guy...on our side?" Chifuyu asked
"He saved me?" Takemichi asked.

"Don't get your hopes up." Kakucho said which made the partners laughed "Tell that to your future self, Kaku-chan." Takemichi said, making Chifuyu laugh even more.

Izana only stared with a frown in his face. "Izana! You can punish me later for this." Kakucho shouted "Thank you, Kaku-chan." Takemichi said, he still can't believe what he saw.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Takemichi. I didn't save you. The man I offered my life to, I will follow into hell if I have to. I'm not like I was back then, Takemichi!" He shouted making Takemichi grit his teeth.

Kakucho glared "I am Kakucho, the top of Tenjiku's Big Four." He grunted before running towards Angry.

'He's fast!' Angry thought as he dodges the attack 'But I can match that speed.' Then his eyes widened. He seems to be wrong. He was thrown back by a hit from Kakucho.

"Eh?!" Chifuyu and Takemichi shouted "This guy!" Inupi shouted along with them.

Kakucho then came for Inupi who was thrown as he simply passed by. Then Chifuyu.

He then stopped in front of Takemichi, who gasped and was taken aback.

Toman members looked at the fights.

"Our best guys..."
"All with a single blow..."
"I couldn't even see it."

"Shit." Baji cursed. "He's much faster than Angry in blue ogre mode." Smiley frowns.

Wow, hamow many times he frowned already? Hahahaha.

Anyways, Mikey looked at Kakucho, then at Takemichi. He realized something which made him pout. Draken noticed and looked at his President with a confused look. Mikey sighed and shook his head.

Chifuyu crouched in, a lot of blood flowed down from his nose as he gritted his teeth. 'That speed... Impossible!' Chifuyu thought.

Baji gritted his teeth.

'Mocchi or Kakucho? Which one should I go after these?' He glared ahead, he went back to normal when Ryusei put a hand on his shoulder though. "Damn. You're so protective. Dial it down a notch." Ryusei smiled at him. "Shut up."

'His power is insane. I can't get up.' Angry gritted his teeth.

'This guy's technique is phenomenal.' Inupi sits up only to fell down again.

'What just happened? I couldn't see it.' Hakkai stares in shock

"You should have sent him in from the start." Hanma chuckled. However, Kisaki only scoffs, as he watches the scene below him. "If he'll do the job of the other Big Four, that'll do too." Izana frowned.

The scene went back to Takemichi and Kakucho.

"You're all that's left of Toman, Takemichi." Kakucho said as Takemichi gasped.

A flashback of them back when they were younger, were at it again...

"That pisses me off, Takemichi!" The young Kakucho shouted as he laid on the ground "Kaku-chan..." Young Takemichi stared at him.

"Those jerks are cowards! They came back with even more guys!"

"Then I will avenge you, Kaku-chan."

"Thanks, Takemichi."

"Oh." Takemichi blinked

"But I'll get revenge on my own. I want to get stronger!" Kakucho shouted with tears in his eyes.

The flashback ended.

"You really did get stronger, Kaku-chan. And you joined a gang of murderers." Takemichi said, hatred can be seen in his eyes as his lips formed a disapproving frown. Kakucho only stared in response. "What happened to you?"

And then punched. Kakucho punched Takemichi in his stomach.

"He gets stronger and you two meet once again. However, it the wrong time and place it seems." Akkun grimaced "Haha I know right!" Takemichi said "But at least I get to see him myself once again." Takemichi grinned

"Of course, I'm different than I was as a little kid." He said

Another flashback begins...

"That's a hell of a scar." Young Izana smiled at a young Kakucho, who only frowned and glared at him.

The scene changes, they are now seen running, before opening the door to see and laughing at the snow outside.

The flashback ended.

Kakucho punched Takemichi in the face.

"Why..." But before Takemichi could finish, another punch landed on his face. "Why, Kaku-chan?"

"You could never understand our bond. Even if we were childhood friends...I can kill you without mercy!" He shouted as he punched Takemichi in his face, throwing him away.

"Which you won't." Takemichi whispered only Mitsuya, Draken, and Mikey heard. That made them smile.

Chifuyu gasped. "Takemitchy!"

Angry groaned.

Inupi cursed "Damn it!"

Takemichi stood up, grunting in pain.

Koko stood up besides the still laying on the ground, Inupi.

"Koko..." Inupi muttered "Look, Inupi." Koko said as they both watched Takemichi get beaten up by Kakucho. " "I saw the future of BLACK DRAGON in Hanagaki." You so idealistically told me that. But this is reality. Hanagaki will lose." Koko stopped for a while and only the sound of beatings coming from Kakucho and groans coming from Takemichi could be heard.

"There's nobody in Toman besides Hanagaki who can still stand. Tenjiku will win." Koko continued "Today is the end for Toman." Koko said as Takemichi flew once again.

"Toman won't lose." Inupi said making Koko looked at him "Remember that Koko, Toman will never lose."

"Takemitchy!" Chifuyu cried 'Damn it. If this keeps up...'

Takemichi groaned, a sign that he is still awake and alive. Kakucho gasped, turning back to Takemichi.

"What the heck, Kakucho? You haven't changed a bit since back then." Takemichi chuckled l, making Kakucho stare in wide eyes and gasped. "That punch is...the punch of a second-grade punk." He smiled despite all the blood that came out of his nose.

"Takemitchy?" Chifuyu asked, staring at his partner with wide eyes. "Takemitchy..." Angry groaned.

Inupi tried his best to sit up "Koko, Hanagaki won't lose." He said, while Koko only stared in shock.

"You haven't changed since you were a kid. Don't make me-" Kakucho said, but Takemichi cut him off

"Why the heck are you in this gang?" Takemichi frowned "You said Kurokawa Izana was your hero, right?"

"If I keep going, you'll die."

"He won't. Whatever you do, Hanagaki won't die." Baji sighed

'Why'd you say it like you want me dead?' Takemichi shivers.

"He's trying to take out his personal revenge by making two gangs fight each other. He had no problem having his own sister, Emma-chan, murdered. How can you call that jerk a hero? Answer me, Kakucho!" Takemichi spat at him.

Kisaki, who watched them from above, had his eyes wide and his lips formed into a wicked smile as he chuckled.

Kakucho only sighed.

Another flashback begins.

Izana stared at the woman before him, who was playing a game in the arcade.

Then the flashback ends.

"Yeah, that's right. Strong dudes aren't necessarily the heroes." He then turned to Takemichi "Right now, my hero is Kurokawa Izana."

"We have different definition of hero, Takemichi." Kakucho said, which was ignored by Takemichi who was shivering from the glare that Baji is sending him.

Kakucho sweatdropped.

As if on cue, Izana had stepped down and in front of his gang.

"Why are you talking, Kakucho? Hurry up and end it." Izana said coldly (Which I thought I heard Mikey for a while, lol).

"Is that so? Then you truly have changed. I misjudged you, Kaku-chan!" Takemichi shouts as he attacks Kakucho, who simply beat him up again.

Kakucho gritted his teeth and continued on beating his former hero, but the said former hero was still standing.

"How does he..." Koko stared in horror "How can that guy keep standing? That's the guy who finished off you dudes with one punch!"

Inupi only groaned and tried to stand up in response.

Chifuyu groaned, but he managed to stand back up. "Takemitchy!"

"Fall, Damn it!" Kakucho said as he punched Takemichi who simply stood again "I'll kill you!" Kakucho shouted as he attacked Takemichi, but was stopped when Chifuyu ran to their middle spreading his arms wide and his back facing Kakucho.

"Wait!" Chifuyu had shouted as Kakucho panted.

Takemichi and Chifuyu stared at each other. "That's enough, Takemichi." Chifuyu said, tears started gathering in his eyes.

"Oh! There's three of them!" Izana laughed, reminding them that he called Takemichi and Angry a crybaby earlier. And now he's calling OUR Fuyu a crybaby.

"Who do you think you're calling a crybaby, asshole!" Baji said, he had to be held back by his three friends (Kazutora, Ryusei, and Chifuyu).

"Toman's lost." Chifuyu added "From the start, we never had a chance of winning this fight. Look. There's not a single one of them...who can stand up. You did good!" Tears finally flowed down from his eyes and rolled down their way to the ground.

"But...if this keeps up, you'll die."

"Toman will not lose!" Takemichi shouted at his partner, making Chifuyu gasped. "As long as I am here, Toman will not lose."

"Sorry, Partner, did not meant to shout at you."

"Haha That's alright-" he was cut off when Baji got out of his grip, Izana and Baji aren't done fighting

"Baji-san, it's all right, that's enough!" He whined, making Baji stop and huffed crossing his arm over his shoulder before sitting back.

Kakucho who heard Takemichi only stared in shock, which shared the reaction of Koko and the rest of Toman.

Hanma and Kisaki only watched with frowns on their faces.

"What are you waiting for, Kakucho? Hurry up and finish him off." Izana said as Mucho and Sanzu stood up.

"Kaku-chan can't defeat me." Takemichi answered "Huh?" Izana asked "I can tell by your eyes. They're wavering and unsure. He doesn't have the determination to win even if it means dying." Takemichi said making Kakucho gasped.

Kisaki the devil had finally risen from his throne and walked towards Kakucho.

"Out of the way, Kakucho." Kisaki said "So do you have it, Takemitchy?" Kisaki asked as he pointed the gun at Takemichi's head "Do you have the determination to win even if it means dying?" Kisaki grinned.

Kisaki and Takemichi stared at each other for a while then-

Closing has been skipped.
The screen faded to black as the video ended.

"That Kisaki!" Draken shouted. Mikey frowned and glared at the screen.

The host finally popped out once again.

"I'm sorry, but we'll have 4 more episides then those who came from KMG vs. TNG timeline will have to go again. They have to continue what was left before this all ends and before you have to change the history." She apologize.

"It's all right." Takemichi said

"Let's continue then, so we can continue our battle with KMG!" Chifuyu cheered and everyone agreed, albeit their a bit worried for them.

-------------------------

Hello! Finally finished episode 9! The vacation is about to end though! I hope I can upload one more chapter before the vacation comes to an end.

After the vacation will be our midterm exam, and we'll do a lot of projects so I will be busy after that, hope I can get good grades hehe! Wish me luck!

DON'T WORRY I WILL FINISH THIS FANFICTION UNTIL IT'S VERY END AND MAKE THEM REACT TO MOVIE/OVA/SPIN-OFF/ETC ETC OF THIS ANIME AFTERWARDS!

Then maybe a new reaction fic will be uploaded after the assassination classroom reaction fic was done! Thank you!

Please put in mind that english is not my first language, so if there's any mistake pls disregard it and just read it CORRECTLY or rephrase it THROUGH YOUR MINDS!

Thank you! Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 55 200
.
328K 10.2K 38
It's all in the Title, I hope you like it :3
7.3K 52 25
The title says it all