ICT members Life of love ❀️

By AshangiLove1

its a interesting story about Indian cricket team and their love life and their bonding with eachother which... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important
Chapter 13
????
Chapter 14
Rahiya(spcl chapter)
????
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
FINAL
Chapter 42
16
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 38

812 60 14
By AshangiLove1

......... let's get into the story ❤️

The next day everyone woke up early and arrived at the living area..... everyone were ready but nervous too.... especially the seniors....Virat and Rohit were little better thanks to mahi Bhai.... everyone were seated in the living area having their lime tea.....the girls started coming to the living area all ready.....they were more excited as well as nervous.... everyone came and sat beside their men.... Anushka sat beside virat and he kissed her forehead....she just leaned in his shoulders.....

Virat:nush....

Anushka:mmm....

Virat:what happened babe.....you are looking tired.....do you still feel dizzy.....he carressed her hair.....

Sakshi:cheeku......she vomitted early morning once.....she looked so tired.....I made her sleep for sometime after that and she herself woke up and got ready before I could come back after refreshing....she too said worried

Rohit:Oiii sharma sis.....what's wrong.....

Anushka: nothing ro.....just feeling tired may be coz of vomitting......don't worry....

Rahul:bhabi you are okay nahhh....he asked concerned.....

Harry:bhabs may be you should take rest more.....

Anushka:no guys I am fine....and you all know nahh today is a very important day .....

Virat: nushkie.....you are fine nahh.....he was concerned.....

Anushka:I am completely fine bubs.....

Virat:he kissed her forehead and she hugged his arms....

Mahi:kiddos...he called softly..... listen to me carefully.....this is just like all those previous matches you have played.....just give your 200 percent..... everything will fall in place....the entire match even it seems like the opponents are taking lead....never give up untill the last ball or last run the game is not over....so cheer up....he finished with a smile and stood up....and extended his hands making all of them rush towards him hugging him like monkeys....he had experience of dog piling that's why he was able to balance himself.....he hugged everyone....and soon everyone boarded the bus......and arrived at the stadium.....the girls got seated in the family box while the boys were getting ready in the dressing room.....soon it was time for the toss.....Rohit went for the toss and they won the toss and chose to field first.....
He entered the team room....

Rohit:guys.....we are going to field first as planned....so it's our time to smash this match.....and everyone were now determined to win this match.....
Everyone got ready and both teams went for the national anthem.....first it was the NZ anthem....now it was time for India's national anthem......

Jana-gana-mana-adhinayaka, jaya he
Bharata-bhagya-vidhata.
Punjab-Sindh-Gujarat-Maratha
Dravida-Utkala-Banga
Vindhya-Himachala-Yamuna-Ganga
Uchchala-Jaladhi-taranga.
Tava shubha name jage,
Tava shubha asisa mage,
Gahe tava jaya gatha,
Jana-gana-mangala-dayaka jaya he
Bharata-bhagya-vidhata.
Jaya he, jaya he, jaya he,
Jaya jaya jaya, jaya he!

Everyone were feeling goosebumps....they were all so determined to win this match.... Rohit caught Virat hands and squeezed it seeing him lost.....Virat nodded at him.....they want to do this and they will do this.....

The match started.....the New Zealand batters were exceptionaly well in the powerplay with only a loss of one wicket.....the score was 89-1....and now our players started striking the match....jassi got two quick wickets in the overs 11-20......and now the new Zealand were 123-3.....and soon in jaddu bowling wasfull of maiden overs....he bowled totally 3 maiden overs and siraj took 3 wickets 21-30....now the score was 250-6....and Harry got one crucial wicket in the 40th over after a very long time....now the score was 335-7....and the game was on still by the bowlers taking many singles as possible taking the score as high as possible.....by the end of 50th over the score was 376-9....as jaddu took two wickets.....and this was an innings break they all returned to the dressing room....

Rohit:guys come on....we can do this....we can do this...shub get ready....he ordered and went in search of his bestie who is lost for almost 2 mins now.....and he is angry cozhe new that biscuit is today here in the stadium.....he searched him and found him coming out from the restroom....

Rohit:vi.....what happened....

Virat: nothing ro..... Anushka is looking too tired and she even vomitted after coming here in the restroom it seems and ritsy just now informed me.....he was worried.....may be I was too much into this world cup I didn't take good care of her.....he looked guilty.... before ro could say anything....

Anushka:will you stop overthinking atleast for once...she asked sarcastically hiding her tired self entering the dressing room....

Virat:bubs....why did you come here...ritsy told me you vomited again...whats wrong.....you okay.....he was worried

Anushka:caught his hands which wear cupping her face....and kissed his palms...I am fine bubs...you pls concentrate on the game....

Rohit: carressed her hair....take care anu.....he kissed her forehead and went with shubman to thee crease as the match began.....both Rohit and shubman were trying their level best hitting boundaries whenever possible...but the run rate was a little slow.....

Shubman:24(23)

Rohit Sharma:40(31)
Overall score:67-0 in 9 overs.... unfortunately Rohit got out by lbw....he shook his head in disbelief but he knew that the game is gonna be on fire after this as the king enters the field....he patted Virat shoulders and started climbing the stairs to the dressing room....

Rohit:he widened his eyes looking at Anushka who is about to faint in the start of the stairs of the dressing room.....ANU.....he yelled running up the stairs...thank God he caught her before she could fall of the stairs.....and everyone turned towards the scene hearing the commotion.....

Virat: hearing the commotion he turned towards the sound and he was terrified looking at his love unconscious lying lifeless...thank God Rohit caught her at the right time....

Shubman:rushed towards Virat.....bhaiya....don't worry Bhai nothing will happen to bhabi...she will be alright....bhaiya...he tried calming down Virat but he himself was terrified what must have happened if Rohit was not there....

Even the new Zealand players were all concerned.....

Kane:came towards virat....mate...don't worry... nothing will happen to her....he patted his shoulders trying to comfort Virat.....

Virat:he seemed lost....

Here Rohit carried her to the dressing room and laid her on the couch and Harry immediately called Sarah and adithi....and all the girls rushed towards the dressing room.....while the boys were hell scared looking at their bhabi lying unconscious..Sarah and adithi scouted near Anushka while adithi sprinkled water on her face and patted her cheeks making her frown opening her eyes...and both Rohit and ritika helped her sit up straight....Sarah checked her pulse....and widened her eyes....and looked at adithi...who immediately checked her pulse....

Adithi:bhabi....from when are you having all this tiredness and vommiting....

Anushka:from yesterday....she replied softly feeling tired....

Sarah:bhabi....when did you last get ur date.....she asked with excitement....

Anushka:she widened her eyes realising that she is two months due to her periods...she showed her hands as two and looked towards adithi and Sarah.....that means....she whispered

Sarah:she shook her head in yes grinning widely....all the girls squealed in happiness.....and hugged her....

Sakshi:my god....she exclaimed hugging her....

Ritika:baby....I am sooo happy.....she hugged her tight....

Sanjana:bhabi.....I am so happy.....she squealed

Athiyaa:wiped Anushka tears....and smiling at her....

Natasha:OMG....baby....she hugged her kissinf her cheeks....

Rivaba:she had tears..... congratulations nush.....

Aaliya:this day couldn't be any better bhabi.....she hugged tight....

Trisha:Virat bhaiya is going to be soo happy......she exclaimed.....

Rohit:guys what is happening..... someone tell nahh...he asked frustrated...all the boys were frowning.....the girls facepalmed....

Adithi:bhaiya.....she is pregnant......all the boys widened their eyes

Rohit:OMG......I am going to be chachu again....he squealed

Mahi: carressed Anushka hairs with tears....my cheeku and sis is going to be parents again....

Harry:hurrayyyyyyy.......he shouted happiest

Jaddu:my veer is now going to be a father of two....

Jassi:my vami baby is going to be elder sis now.....he exclaimed

Shreyas:bhaiya is going to be so happy hearing this....

Rahul: that's okay...but I now really pity for nz bowlers... everyone frowned....

Ishan:look there.....he pointed.....and everyone turned to see Virat hitting the bowlers to consequent boundaries and sixes.....he is showing all his emotions in the field.....

Virat Kohli:45(20)

Shubman:50(48)

Overall score:138-1in 15 overs....

Rohit:guys come on let's enjoy the king's show....he said smirking and all the boys excitedly moved out seeing the match.....but unfortunately shubman got out after his 50.....and shreyas was ready....

Anushka:shreyyy......

Shreyas:bhabi.....

Anushka:just tell him I am fine....don't tell him anything else....she said smiling

Shreyas :okay but why bhabi.....

Trisha:Dumbo she wanted to say it herself to Bhai.....

Shreyas:ohhhh.... okay....he smiled sheepishly....

Here shubman rushed up and shreyas walked down to the field.....

Shubman:rushed towards Anushka.....bhabi you are fine nahh....what happened to you....we were hell scared....

Anushka:shhh..shhh.....I am fine shubi....she smiled

Shubman:then why did you suddenly fall unconscious.....Anushka was blushing....

Sarah:u idiot she is pregnant.....she said with a smile making shubman widen his eyes.....and grinned happily.....

Shubman:bhabi I think atleast you should show ur face to virat bhaiya...he is hell scared and really hitting the balls hard I am scared if he will injure himself.....

Anushka:you are right...what to do....I am married to an overthinking cricketer....she exclaimed and we r towards the balcony of the dressing room...

Here shreyas entered the field and went towards virat.....

Virat:shreyyy....she is alright nahh....he asked being close to anxiety.....

Shreyas:Bhai she is fine... nothing happened to her...just some morning sickness......

Virat:he was still not convinced he looked up to see Anushka coming towards the balcony.....his life came back to him only when he saw her all healthy looking at him with a smile and showing thumbs up...he air kissed her and everyone were having a reliefed smile on their faces looking at these two....Kane patted his shoulders....and Virat smiled shaking his head and went back to the field....

Now the game was still on....and both shreyas and virat started playing.....

Virat:89(57)

Shreyas:69(43)

Overall score:246-2 at the end of 30 overs....and unfortunately in the next over the ball hit straight in virat's thumb......and he squinted his face in pain.... fortunately nothing big happened.....but all were scared for a moment and shreyas got out In the very next ball.....and rahul entered and the game moved on....and now virat was in 99 everyone were in the edge of their seats and praying to god....the whole dressing room were nervous and their stupid cheeku took the risk of hitting a six and he got his 50th hundred breaking the record of the god of cricket.....he stood in front of the dressing room bowing down his head to Sachin Tendulkar and giving kiss to Anushka who was jumping up and down clapping for him and the whole dressing room were jumping in happiness.....and the game started again

Virat:137(100)

Rahul:70(67)

Overall score:364-3

And rahul gave the strike to Virat giving him a look of finish it in the king's style.....and Virat started hitting boundaries and now just 4 runs needed and the whole members were down along with the girls and Anushka was also in the dug out of the field.....and now he straight away hit a boundary with his cover drive......and Virat jumped up in the sky....and Anushka was the first one to run into the field.....

(Pls play this song and feel the scene)

She started running towards him...while he removed his helmet and gloves and she just landed on him hugging him tight and he just embraced her hugging her closing his eyes and feeling her all fit and conscious in his arms....only he knew how hard it was for him to see her lying lifelessly....and he couldn't even imagine what would have happened if not for ro....he tried assuring himself that she is fine....and all the other players entered the field grinning.....he let out tears.....and he felt her tears...he pulled back her face still in the hug and wiped her tears kissing her forehead...

Anushka:she closed her eyes.....and opened it....bubs...

Virat:mm....he hummed

Anushka:she took his hands and placed it on her stomach.....we are pregnant....she whispered and he gulped widening his eyes....he looked at her with tears and she nodded her head....and she hugged her tight......and that minute the whole world witnessed their love and all of them were having genuine smile on their faces.....even the new Zealand players were having smiles in their faces looking at the power couple.....soon he pulled back from her..... and lifted her straight and rotated her making her squeal with blush laughing...and he let her down and kissed her forehead....and carressed her stomach.....and soon all the players came there and everyone pounced on Virat congratulating him for the special 150 in the semi finals and for the second blessing....he hugged everyone happily....and even the new Zealand players congratulated him......

......... let's continue in the next chapter ❤️

Pls vote and comment 🙂 pls share ur opinions about the chapter ❤️

Next update:27:03:2024

With love 😘
Riya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 2.1K 60
Just some stories about ICT! it includes all the new players too and also from the previous world cups.. Hope you will love it! β™ͺβ™ͺ
16.8K 1.2K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
27.5K 1.2K 18
Just short friendship stories about my favourite duo in Indian Cricket Team :)
13.5K 670 17
From rescue to family A tale of connection, gratitude, and the power of one selfless act Read more to get the full picture!