My Hanon

By IceBlueCold

"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her prett... More

Prologue
Amusement Park
Makeup
Make a wish
Sweet Whispers
Nap
Want Me
Biggest Mistake
Delusion
On my lips
By your side
Pretty
Salty
Hypnotized
Playing
Only Touch
Don't Want Me There
Awful Place
Seductive
My Pretty Girl
Break Her Heart
Abandon
Cunning
Cunning Pt.2
I Hate Him
Don't Hurt Her
Bracelet
Call
Dose Of Her

Desperate

852 48 7
By IceBlueCold

Kai

I woke up in the middle of the night, panting. I had a nightmare. I didn't exactly remember what it was, but Hanon was in it. I lied back down and tried to calm myself down.

I took out her picture from my drawer and looked at it, kissed it. letting it linger on my lips for longer than necessary.

"I love you" I whispered staring at her face. My gaze dropped to my phone on the nightstand. Maybe the nightmare was a sign that something is wrong? Maybe she's in danger?

I was getting anxious and as much as I thought about father's punishment if he found out, I couldn't help but dial her number.

It was the middle of the night, but I was desperate to talk to her.

"Yes?" I heard her sleepy voice on the other end.

Listening to her voice felt like finding cold water in the middle of the desert.

"Who is this?" She mumbled sleepily. I heard the sound of rustling sheets.

My sleepy girl. She looks so pretty when she sleeps. How I wished I could see her right then. Hug her and kiss her.

I stayed silent.

"Kai?" She called my name, "I'm assuming it's you. Who else would call me?" She giggled.

Her sweet, little, sleepy giggle.

Already calling again?" She chuckled and I heard rustling, "You can't talk again. I see"

"I'm in your bed again" She said suddenly serious, "I missed you. I missed your warmth and your scent"

I missed you too. I missed everything. Your face, your hair, your body. Your laugh, your voice, your scent, your expressions, your actions. You.

"If I knew where you are I'd come running" She admitted, "I feel like I understand you now. How you always wanted to be close. Right now I want to be close to you too"

I closed my eyes and breathed in silently.

I wanted to be close as well. As close as possible.

"Kai, I miss you and I miss.."

She sounded embarrassed so I was suddenly very curious about what she meant.

"I missed...I missed it. I-I mean when you..ugh" She let out a frustrated sound.

I bet you have a pretty blush on your face right now.

If I were there I would lick it until you were all red.

I let out a frustrated breath, trying to calm myself down.

"I don't know how to say it"

Say it, just please, say it.

"I missed your touch"

I let out a harsh breath and cupped my lower body over my pants, feeling a rush of excitement.

Does she mean what I think she means, or am I just being dirty?

"I mean I-I missed you touching me"

The more she talked, the more I felt myself grow under my hand. 

"It's just sometimes I get really...sometimes when I think about you I-"

Dammit Hanon, say it.

"I get really needy" She whispered.

My eyes shut and I let out a quiet moan at her words.

Please just tell me what you do when you feel that way.

I was dying to ask her. Talk to her. Let her know how much I wanted her and how crazy she was making me feel.

Fuck, I wanted to get out of this place right now, drive to our apartment like a madman and get inside her.

My cock was so hard by now that I had to lower my pants. I could see some precum on the tip and I frowned.

I'm really like this because of you. Just because of a sentence you said.

I rubbed the wet tip and spread the precum down to the rest of it. It wasn't enough but it would do.

"I don't know why I'm saying this...I should probably just switch the subject"

No...please.

Should I just speak to her?

Father will look at my call history and know that I spoke to her anyway so what is the point in not talking?

No, even if he beats me to death I don't care.

"Hanon, please"  I whispered.

She gasped in surprise, "Kai"

"Hanon, please keep going"

My hand was unconsciously moving up and down my cock and I was panting.

"What should I say?" She asked embarrassed.

"Ah, please. What do you do when you think of me, Hanon? What do you do when you're needy?"

"I-I"

"Tell me" I couldn't control my voice so it came out kind of like a moan.

I'm really a mess because of you.

"I go to your room and get in your bed and-"

My imagination was running wild and I could already picture her on my bed touching herself. That image did a lot of things to my body.

"Yes, and?"

I smiled at her embarrassed tone.

It's really my Hanon.

"And I touch myself" She admitted in a whisper, "Are you doing something? I can hear w-weird sounds"

"Yes" I answered honestly, "Should I stop? Do you not want me to?" I asked and stopped moving my hand.

"N-no, keep going"

I resisted the urge to keep rubbing myself and grabbed the sheets with my hand to calm myself down.

"Hanon, I'll only do it if you do it with me too"

"What!? That..."

"If you don't want to, that's fine"

She stayed silent for a bit, "I want to"

"Hanon"

"It never feels as good when I do it alone" She admitted.

Really. You're going to drive me crazy.

I smiled panting, "Do it Hanon, I'm here. Just close your eyes and imagine me doing it"

I heard the sound of clothes and rustling.

"Okay" She said her voice cracking.

I let out a heavy breath and started slowly rubbing myself. A few seconds later I could hear some wet sounds and her breathing had picked up.

"Kai.." She mumbled

"Yes, I'm here"

"-good"  She mumbled something incoherent.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes"

I picked up my pace and threw my head back, "Han-Hanon. My Hanon, I want to drive there right now and get inside you. I want it so bad"

"Kai!" She sounded a tad bit surprised

I put the phone next to my ear on the bed and used my hand to reach for the small bottle of her lotion. I opened it with one hand and brought it to my nose, closing my eyes and breathing in.

Now I can smell her scent.

"Hanon, please let me hear you and don't hold back"

"Ah-Kai"

The more I heard her moans and smelled her scent, the more I felt like I would explode. I was starting to shake my waist wanting to feel it more and my cock was all wet with precum now.

But I want to do it together.

"Kai, I want you here. I wish you were the one touching me" She said panting. That almost sent me over the edge.

"Fuck, Hanon. Don't tempt me"

If only I could touch you again. Taste you again.

I licked my lips at the thought, my mouth almost salivating.

"K-Kai, I'm close"

"Hanon.." I groaned feeling myself very close as well.

Her moans got louder and when she quieted down, I knew she was coming. I let myself go. My movements became sloppy.

"Kai" She moaned my name panting as she came.

"H-Hanon"

I opened my eyes, disappointed that she wasn't here, but not surprised. I had gotten too into this little play, imagining she was here, but the truth was the truth.

"Hanon, I love you"

"I love you" She mumbled in a small voice.

I looked down and saw the mess I was in. My cum was all over my hand, my cock and stomach.

"How come you can speak?" She asked.

"I couldn't take it anymore when you started talking about that and then wanted to stop it there"

"But aren't you in danger?"

"No. Don't worry, my Hanon" I smiled.

No matter what, he won't kill me.

"Did it feel good?" I asked.

"..it feels better when you touch me"

You really know what to say to make me feel crazy.

"But did it feel better than the other times when you were alone?"

"Yes" She mumbled.

"Good. Good job. Is my Hanon sleepy?"

"Yes, but I made a mess" She groaned, "I need to clean up"

"Wish I was there so I could do it for you, my sweet girl"

She giggled, "I missed you"

"Missed you more. Go to sleep now" I mumbled.

"I don't want to hang up" She whined.

I chuckled, even though it felt like hell to deny her, "We have to, my Hanon. Go to sleep now. I love you" I told her lovingly and hung up.

I let out a sigh.

When can I see your beautiful face again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 114K 46
M A T U R E C O N T E N T #1 in Romance 12/22/18 "Do you feel that?" He said quietly next to my ear. I struggled as more tears stained my cheeks...
619 23 21
*** "Wanna know something funny..." He whispered as he leaned into me, His lips brushing gently against the shell of my ear, his warm breath sending...
61.5K 1.7K 20
Yn - o... Oppa what a.. Are you doing? He stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes Taehyung I am sorry princess but I can't control my self anymore...
387 0 59
"I-" She cut me off by pressing her lips firmly into mine. Shit. My best friend was kissing me.